Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech KN-E "Spezia" Blaster Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Business, Espionage & Faith
4PCDWgw.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a mass-produced blaster rifle for use and distribution by 'The Family' (Group), 'The Family' (Lore).
  • Image Source: Phil Szotak (Twitter).
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: Moonveil Communications & Holdings, Inc. (x)
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Moonveil Communications & Holdings, Inc. 'Mega Factory'
  • Affiliation: 'Moonveil Communications & Holdings, Inc.' (x)
  • Market Status: Open-Market
  • Model: KN-E Blaster Rifle
  • Modularity: Scope (Removable/Replaceable)
  • Production: Mass-Produced
  • Material:
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Blaster Rifle
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: Plasma Cell
  • Ammunition Capacity: Large - 400 (50 Per Cycle)
  • Effective Range: Average
  • Rate of Fire: Low
  • Damage Output: Very High
  • Recoil: High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • POWERFUL: The 'Spezia' Blaster Rifle is designed to produce highly charged blaster bolts as opposed to many, less effective bolts. Therefore this also means that the weapon has a low firing rate to accommodate for the improved damage output.
  • HIGH-AMMO CAPACITY: As a result of the cycling chamber, the weapon cells are high capacity, meaning that you can go for longer without having to reload or carry extra cells.
  • CYCLING CHAMBER: As the weapon overheats, the charging handle must be used every 50 blaster bolts fired in order to dissipate excess heat which can damage the weapon. This can be ignored, however there is a change that the weapon will either melt or cause a small explosion.
STRENGTHS
  • POWERFUL: The rifle fires powerful blaster bolts, a trade off for a low firing rate.
  • CHEAP & LOW MAINTENANCE: The rifle is particularly cheap and very easy to maintain as a result of simple materials being used.
  • HIGH AMMO CAPACITY: The rifle's cell can hold up to 400 blaster bolts, however the charging handle must be used every 50 shots to prevent weapon damage.
WEAKNESSES
  • OVERHEATING: As a result of the high powered blaster bolts, the weapon is prone to overheating. However the charging handle is there to help the weapon cool down.
  • HEAVY: The rifle is a bit heavier than most rifles, this is because of the lack of ergonomic design with the intent of keeping the production cost down.
  • CYCLING CHAMBER: The rifle must be cycled every 50 blaster bolts fired to dissipate excess energy produced from its use. It must simply be pulled back for two seconds then it will snap back into place. Ignoring the guideline would lead to the gun overheating, meaning it'll burn upon touch; melting, meaning the gun will start turning into molten metal and/or will the ammunition cell will cause a small explosion.
DESCRIPTION
Designed and manufactured by various subsidiaries of Moonveil Communications & Holdings, Inc. The KN-E is a cheap, powerful blaster rifle primarily used for distribution and wholesale, it is designed to provide excellent damage at the cost of a low rate of fire while being cheap and easy to maintain. There is nothing particularly remarkable about the weapon apart from the charging handle which mused be used every 50 shots to dissipate excess energy. Although heavy, the weapon is particularly mobile due to it's thin profile. Additionally, the KN-E is easy to package for storage and transportation, if necessary.

Last edited:
Business, Espionage & Faith
MANIAC MANIAC

Hey there! Thank you for getting back to me.

I'm unsure what you mean by this as this is exactly the same situation as the KN-X submission I put through a few weeks ago. As for permissions, Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud has listed Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora in the company listing as an employee as the Director of Acquisitions, and the 'Mega Factory' is directly affiliated with Moonveil Inc and its subsidiaries to use as a manufacturer, all of which are directly linked to 'The Family' who owns the company.

If you need any permission screenshots or anything then please let me know and I'll try and get them sorted ASAP! ^-^

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora

I know your character is an employee (this is IC), but Ivory posted the company. And we're not accept IC permissions, only OOC. And because the company is Ivory's and they posted the thread, you cannot use it without their permission, no matter IC your character is their employee or not. Because you're an employee IC this does not mean they approve that you may use their subs as manufacturer in your subs. This is why you always need permission.

Edit: ok, I see the permission, but that is still a permission, so please link the company link into the Permission field too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom