Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Kkak Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: It is Tek's(my Jawa character), clan.
  • Image Credit N/A
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: Tek, Takiik, Jawa, Lucrehulk
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Organization Name: Kkak clan
  • Classification: Clan
  • Affiliation: Jawa
  • Organization Symbol: N/A
  • Description: They are a clan of Jawa that will steal everything that is not guarded. While Pirating they also try to save Jawas that are being abused or Jawas that live in poor condition. They are generally a peaceful clan but they don't like people that think less of them. The Kkak clan is still in the business of trade and will often sell their stolen goods to the original owners.
GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION
  • Headquarters: Takiik
  • Domain: Outer Rim
  • Notable Assets: They own a starship called Takiik ( Lucrehulk - class LH-3210 )
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Hierarchy: The clan is lead by the clan leader and his council of close friends mostly (5 council members). The rest of the Jawas serve as workers. No one is relieved from work not even the clan leader as all must work together to sustain the clan

• Membership: 500 Jawas at the moment are part of the clan, only Jawas can become clan members, most are born into the clan. Non-Jawas are not allowed into the clan however they are not dispised as they can become customers. One of their major accomplishments is that they have successfully created the first Jawa starship,

• It is not possible to marry into the clan however sometimes larger clans such as this one might merge with smaller ones that can't sustain themselves to increase population, The clan moves from planet to planet where it gets its customers.

• Climate: Friendly local business, as long as you don't harm anyone in the clan you will not be at danger, there might be a risk of you getting scammed by a Jawa

• Reputation: The clan has not existed for long so not many people know about it however those who know the clan will tell you nothing bad about them.

• Curios: The Clan wears black robes instead of the usual brown robes as a reminder of their dark history

• Goals: The clan seeks to scavenge, survive and trade. And save the Jawa from oppression

Rules:
Jawas together strong / Don't kill Jawa / Respect Leader and council / Skamm all but the Jawa / Work to sustain the Clan / No means No except when trading, then just lower the price /

MEMBERS
Tek Kkak

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The Kkak clan was founded by the Jawa who started the revolution. His name was Naa Kkak which is why they named the clan after him. It was formed to unite all Jawa that were enslaved by the Hutt, and put on the starship that is now known as Takiik which means "Tomorrow" in Jawaese. Together the Kkak clan fought back against the Hutts on the starship as there were a lot of Jawas and as well as the fact that there were no guards. This all contributed to the advancement of the rebellion; which went rather fast, as well as the support from rebel starfighters. However, many Jawa died in the rebellion, and that is the reason why the clan honors them by having their children take their names. The Kkak clan swore to save all the Jawa in need, as the clan was on the starship when they took over they now use it as their home and travel through the Galaxy. The Jawa continue their original hobby of gathering scrap, however, now they can do this on many different planets and in space. The Kkak clan tries to stay away from wars and battles as they don't want to lose any more of their people, moreover, the only weapons they own are the ones that were left behind by the previous owners. As the Kkak clan is quit new they don't have a large history, but there will be a lot of adventures coming their way soon.

Last edited:
The Third The Third

Greetings! Nice new submission again here - Looks like Robin Hood with a Jawa Twist. We just have a few things to look at.

1.) Make sure that your template matches. You're missing "Image Credit" and "Permissions" - If they don't apply just put "N/A".

4d2246b02c87acd7f3417f2ee7303857.png

2.) Domain: You have "Non" listed. Do you mean N/A? Or none? Is there a certain area they frequent? Do they stay mostly in a certain sector of space? Wild Space? Mid Rim? Near Tatooine? Please clarify.

3.) Takiik: We're going to wait until your "space station" by the name of "Takiik" gets handled before going through with this last bit. You are using a Lucrehulk, which is fine, but it's not a space station. Lucrehulks are also built with a ton of armaments so the statement below about not having defense/weapons isn't necessarily true either. You could try and find an actual canon space station to use or you could amend the words "space station" and perhaps convert the Lucrehulk to some sort of migrant merchant ship and home? The sky is the limit...But what you have linked is a battleship.

Membership: 500 Jawas at the moment are part of the clan, only Jawas can become clan members, most are born into the clan. Non-Jawas are not allowed into the clan however they are not dispised as they can become customers. One of their major accomplishments is that they have successfully created the first Jawa space station.

and put on the space station that is now known as Takiik which means "Tomorrow" in Jawaese.

The Kkak clan swore to save all the Jawa in need, as the clan was on the space station when they took over they now use it as their home and travel through the Galaxy.

The Kkak clan tries to stay away from war as the space station does not have any defense, and because they do not have any weapons to defend themselves.

Again - We're going to wait for you to sort things with Takiik before approving, but, you can fix points one and two.

Tag me when ready for me to look again. Thanks!

I have corrected all my mistakes. Changed the part with "no defenses" and I kept the Lucrehulk hope that is ok. "Takiik" is being reviewed as we speak. :)

Hope you have a great day

Zak Dymo

Z
The Third The Third

Thank you for your patience. At the request of Srina Talon Srina Talon , I will be finishing this review for you.

1. Template (order of items)

I see that you added in the template blocks that Srina had requested be added, but the order that you have them in doesn't match the required template. This should be:
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: It is Tek's(my Jawa character), clan.
  • Image Credit N/A
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: Tek, Takiik, Jawa, Lucrehulk
2. Relevant Links
  • Headquarters: Takiik

Now that you have a location submission for the Takiik, let's go ahead and link that here.

• Domain: Outer Rim

Please link Outer Rim Territories here.

That's all I've got. Please tag if you have any questions or once you have had an opportunity to complete your edits. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom