Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kista of Clan Bralor

[SIZE=18pt]Kista of Clan Bralor[/SIZE]​

NAME: Kista Bralor
FACTION: The Mandalorian Empire​
SPECIES: Near Human /// Kashi /// Some Bio Engineered Vong Tech​
SEX: Female​

HEIGHT: 5’ 4” / 1.6 meters​
WEIGHT: 100 lbs / 50 kilograms (kg)​
EYES: Brown​
HAIR: Brunette / with red highlights​
SKIN: Her skin tone is a fair pink-ish in color.​

FORCE SENSITIVE: No / Force Dead​

RELATIVE:
Father: [member="Rizann Bralor"] / Bud Balor​
Grandmother: [member="Faith Organa"]​
Grandfather: Dar'yaim Balor​
Great Grandfather: [member="Garith Darkhold"]​
Great Grandmother: [member="Arianna Organa"]​
GreatUncle: [member="Garith Organa"]​
GreatAunt: [member="Arabella Darkhold"]​
GreatUncle: [member="Theodosius Organa"]​
Aunt: [member="Laira Vereen"]​
Uncle: [member="Theo Vereen"]​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS
{+} Run ‘n Gun: One thing Kista is good at is shooting a firearm. If she takes time to make a shot she hardly ever misses her target. When she has to run and shoot at the same time, surprisingly this does not affect her aim. Her equilibrium adjusts fast in a combat to make quick fast adjustments with little extra concentration when shooting.
{+} Small Frame: Kista’s Limbs are smaller in comparison to other female humans. She is lighter and this gives her a couple of advantages. She quick and is agile. She is not as fast as Force User using Force Speed. However she is faster than the average human. Kista is very agile. Tumbling and acrobatics come very easily to her.
{+} Force Dead: She can’t be sensed through the Force nor targeted by some Force Abilities that target her mind.

WEAKNESSES (Required: 2)
{-} Small Frame: Kista’s limbs are smaller in comparison to other female humans. Due to this medical condition her bones to break a little easier then the average human.
{-} (PSTD): Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. Side effect are talked about in her personality.
{-} Force Dead: Some helpful Force Skills can’t be used on Kista like Force Heal. Some other useful skills that can’t be used on her resist pain, resist toxin, and revitalize.

APPEARANCE: Kista has a petite figure. She is short and does not weigh as much as other females of her height. From all appearances she is not very muscular. This is very deceptive as she is very athletic. Click here to see what armor looks like.
PERSONALITY:
Kista is a bit withdrawn. It is not like she dislikes people. She is not truly distrustful of everyone. When being trained when she was younger her father was very harsh on her. He was Manda’ade and she suffered from a rare bone disorder. Train your sons to be strong and train your daughters to be even stronger. He trained in the most brutal fashion. He did not do this because he detested her. He did it because he loved her. He trained her to be strong. She did become stronger for it. However do to this training she suffers from Postraumtic stress disorder. She is constantly in a state hypervigilance. She has irritable and has anger issues. She suffers from Insomnia. When she does sleep she has nightmares. It is common for her to have flashbacks. Sometimes she is prone to rash self-destructive behavior.

BIOGRAPHY:
So today when I was scavenging for anything and everything…
I found six ripper rounds for my pistol. I found no food. I single half filled bottle of clean water. Some odds and ends that I think I can make use of. I did find this writing tablet that I am writing on right now. It might have battery time for a few more days.

I don’t know why exactly I’m writing this all out. Maybe it is to help keep what sanity I have left.

I have heard people write down stuff in what is call a diary. Well here is my poor attempt at that.

Dear Diary,

Where to start? I guess I could start at the beginning. Hi my name is Kista Bralor. My father’s name is Rizann Bralor. My mother’s name was Thyria Bralor. Both of my parents were Mando’ade. My father an Alor’ad of Clan Bralor and my mother was just another Clan member of Clan Bralor. My mother however died given birth to me.

I do not know what it is like to have a mother growing up. So I can’t give you any comparisons to what it might be like. I did have a father though. Since I was old enough to walk and carry things he started to train me. Something I heard daily was, train your daughter to be stronger. I know now he did what he did out of love for me. It is hard for me to deal with it all. By the time I knew that it was too late to say thank you. You see something happen to us all to change our lives forever.
Our Mandalore, our home is changed forever. I do not know how but our beloved Mandalore became angry. The ground trembled and volcanoes erupted and devastating the land. What was not destroyed by the raw power of the volcanoes was soon met with another devastating force. A great ash cloud covered the planet choking all like. I do not know if anyone else has survived but I did.

It was completely lucky I survived. I was at home. My father’s home miles and miles from any major city. My father was not at home. He was off doing some duty for Clan Bralor. I have no clue if he lived but in my heart I hope he did. Maybe he made it off world with the rest of our vod. For now hope is one of the few things I have.

How did I survive? When it all happen… from a great distance away I could see the eruptions. There was news feeds over the holonet. There was really no where for me to run. My father talked about having a boom shelter built but never got around to it. I ran by instinct. It was difficult as the ground was unstable from all the shaking. I knew I was too far from any major volcano. I had no reason to believe any new ones would form. I ran to the one place I knew that would give me a longer time to sustain line if I happen to somehow survive. I shut doors along the way. Along the way I picked up a few things. Stuff like a thick blanket off the couch. Lights were starting to flicker. Soon I knew I would be without power.
Still I ran through the house closing doors as I went. I had heard about ash clouds before. They were hat and you could not breathe in them. Keeping them away from me was my best shot. I finally made it into the kitchen. The pantry I swung the door open and started to pulled out two large pastiod crates. Be prepaid my father always said. One was filled with and the other was filled with survival gear. I dragged them over to a large metal door in my father’s house.

My father was a hunter. He loves the hunt and he loved to bring his prey home. Behind the door was a walk in freezer. I thought it was always a bit extreme. However in that moment I was very thankful my dad was a freak!

Before I opened the door I shut the power down to the freezer. Mind you I knew this was not going to stop it from being cold right away. I knew it would begin that cycle. So I went into the freezer. It was like freezing in there. I know you did not need me to tell you that. You had to know that would be the case. I had wrapped myself in that blanket I grabbed then started to dig through the crate full of stuff. There were a couple of thermal blankets in there.

For days …weeks the noise was awful outside, each day I had checked the door to see if it was still warn. By the time it felt save to open I was two days without water. I had maybe a few more days felt of rations. Upon opening the door I just found out how lucky I was. When I walked out of the freezer, I was standing outside. The majority of the house was gone. It lay in rubble from the shaking earth. Planet life was gone. I could easily assume the wild life, at that moment I could not fathom if they somehow lived. Looking out over Mandalore I knew my life would never be the same again!

It could be worse, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom