Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Kirk Korrado

Kirk Korrado

K
nYvbF9i.png

Kirk Korrado

• X4TOQBi.jpg

• Birthplace: Coruscant
    • Homeworld: Zeltros
    • Affiliate Of: Galactic Alliance

• Sex: Male
    • Species: Zeltron
    • Eyes: Brown
    • Skin: Pink
    • Hair: Purple
    • Force Sensitive: Nope
    • Height: 5'10
    • Weight: 175 lbs.
    • Build: Hunky

• Well, here it is: my life story. Who’s asking for it? Probably no one, but I hope someone will get a kick out of it one day, wherever this recording ends up. It’s uuhhh… 863? Yeah, eight hundred and sixty-three years after the Battle of Yavin. Damn, we need a new calendar.

Anyway, my life story. Been thinking about getting this down somewhere, and I don’t quite feel like writing it so I’m recording it. Think of it as uhh.. Captain’s log. I don’t really do those, but today’s an exception.

Alright so… where do I begin. I guess I’m Captain Kirk Korrado of... actually, probably best if I don’t tell you the name of my ship, but I’m sure you’ll understand. Not like this recording is gonna end up in the hands of anyone but a lowlife, but you know, just in case. Sorry, but it's probably true.

I was born in 824 on Coruscant. Awful place, but it wasn’t exactly up to little baby me. Mom was a housewife, Dad worked on the electrical grid. He probably didn’t get paid as much as he should’ve for such a dangerous job, but we were comfortable. Well, until he died. Fell right into a power pylon and got his ass fried. I think I was 14, maybe 15. Not long after that my mom died too. Got sick and it happened pretty quickly. After that I made my way back to Zeltros. Coruscant had nothing for me, and it sure as hell wasn’t helping with my ongoing soul search.

I didn’t really know what I was doing. Taking odd jobs and hopping starships until I reached my destination. I think it took me about a year. Yeah, a year. I was a pretty stupid kid. Luckily I made it in one piece against the odds, and since the moment I set foot on Zeltros I haven’t been able to figure out why my folks left.

I ended up spending about a decade and a half there. I got my first proper job as a bartender. That’s when I got into spice. Not IN in to spice, although I’ve tried a few kinds. What I mean is running it. It was a breath of fresh air. Zeltros is far from boring, don’t get me wrong, but I had a sense of adventure. Spending long enough around the same people usually results in some strong emotional bonds for a Zeltron, but not me. I have great memories of Zeltros, but nothing really to leave behind.

So… wow, almost ten years ago now that I think about it. That’s when I got outta there. Finally made enough money to buy my own ship and work on my own terms. It's been great so far. My hunk o’ junk might not be the fastest, but it gets around well enough.

A few run-ins with the law hasn’t changed anything, although the fuzz is certainly more active since the Alliance settled in. Core used to be nice and wild. At least there’s good folks in power. Some of the places I’ve been in this galaxy are far from being decent, let alone good.

Well, that’s it. Or as much as I wanna tell, anyway. This was probably a stupid idea, wasn’t it. Why am I even still recording? Oh well, I can always pawn this holodisc off. Just gotta wipe it first…

-Holodisc in the possession of Galactic Alliance SIA, recorded by the wanted smuggler Kirk Korrado, who forgot to wipe the disk...

• Jolly
    • Confident
    • Charismatic
    • Daring
    • Freedom-loving

• Aimless
    • Evasive
    • Impulsive
    • Hedonistic
    • Regretful

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread