Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kira

VJnsJZc.gif
[SIZE=9pt]FIRST NAME: Kira LAST NAME: Organa [/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]FACTION: Has a few but... (Goes where the healing is needed)[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]RANK: Doctorate in Biotechnology and Cyber Technology[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]SPECIES: (Near Human Hybrid) Kashi, Alderaani, Echani[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]AGE: 20[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]SEX: Female[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]HEIGHT: 5’8[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]WEIGHT: 121 pounds[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]EYES: Blue[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=9pt]HAIR: She dyes it back and forth between blond and brown[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]SKIN: Light cream color.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Personally:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]I do not normally do this in bios, for reasons. Kira personality is a Nurturer. Her job does take her near and the thick of conflict. She does not seek conflict though. She goes because she cares. She will not look for combat but if she has to she would to protect.[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=9pt]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]STRENGTHS[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Advanced schooling into biology and cybernetics[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Force Barriers[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Telekinetic Flight[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]WEAKNESSES [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Kira is an orphan. She has no clue who her parents were or if they are still alive. Little does she know her unknown family has enemies? Some day they just might come for her to. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Absentee parents. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]She has empathy for others. This sometimes gets her into trouble. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]APPEARANCE:[/SIZE]
KG92iUQ.jpg
Parents:​
[member="Garith Organa"]​
Kalia​

Current Employment: [SIZE=9pt]She is currently working an internship with Sakura Medical.[/SIZE]

Equipment:

[SIZE=9pt]ECM-598 Medical Backpack [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Saori Attire (uniform) Medpac Jolt Ring [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]First responder medpac kit [/SIZE] [SIZE=9pt]Field Rebreather [/SIZE] Kira's Ring [SIZE=9pt] VT-Bacta Glove[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Surgical Kit [/SIZE] [SIZE=9pt]Ranger’s Field Pistol [/SIZE] Kira's Lightsaber

[SIZE=9pt](10 dozes of Bacta Spray) KC Skipper [/SIZE] Sub Dermal Regenerator

[SIZE=9pt]( 5 rolls of medical grade gaze)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt](5 rolls of medical grade white tape)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt](10 doses of type D injection pain killers)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]​(10 doses of [/SIZE]field[SIZE=9pt] grade injected [/SIZE]antibiotics) [SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]

Martial Combat:
  • [SIZE=9pt]Lightsaber Combat: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Kira does not practice light saber combat nor is she rooted to any one style. In fact she does not really use any of the styles. Kira, when she actually does use a saber relies on intuition both with the Force and her Echani heritage. Her moves tend to mostly be basic. Then sometimes the moves are unpredictable and inventive. [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=9pt]Hand To Hand Combat: If combat is needed hand to hand combat is preferred to Kira. She has a natural intuition with using the Force in combination with the martial arts she knows. She can use skills like imbuing her hand with Force energy, much like a Force User can with a sword. With grips and throws she can augment her strength with telekinesis. There are a number of moves she can use like this. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Known List of Martial Arts:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Atrisian Marital Arts (average knowledge)[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Echani Martial Arts (average knowledge)[/SIZE]​

Force Powers:
[SIZE=9pt]Force Speed[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Force Body[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Breath Control[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Force Listening[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Precognition[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Battle Precognition[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Farsight[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Electric Judgment[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Force Cloak[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Force Deflection[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Tutaminis[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Force Jump/Leap[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Force Push/Pull[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Force Weapon[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Force Barrier[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Adiabatic Shield[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Protection Bubble[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Force Resistance[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Energy Resistance[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Levitation[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Force Flight[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Telekinesis[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Teleportation (able to blink short distances)[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Saber Throw[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Saber Barrier[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Tapas[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Energy[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=9pt]Company:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Kira is working for Sakura Welfare a subsidiary medical division of Sasori Research and Design. [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]She is currently in an intern type position and works the equivalent long hours in an emergency role. She is command of the [/SIZE]Ol’val tru[SIZE=9pt] a Phenex Class Medical Ship and a large crew of first responders. It is their job to go where the healing is needed across many sectors/regions/hexes/nations and even sometimes in the thick of combat.[/SIZE]

Oh my :eek:

I wear the sith title and I'm assumed to be a bad guy *tears up* . I'll have you know I'm a very friendly guy! Come into my torture chamber and I'll show you how friendly I am :D

All jokes aside I'm not all that bad :p

[member="Kira"]

[SIZE=9pt]Your initial intentions may just be benign. It does not mean, I should trust that you will be able to control your emotions.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]As for how and why and to give some clarity on Kira’s back ground? I’m waiting to tell that through the threads she is in. There are some strong clues to who Kira is in the Sacking of Coruscant thread. :) [/SIZE]

[member="Akabane"]

[member="Akabane"] It does not mean trust can not be gained. It just means I have a lot of distrust for the actions of Sith. living on Coruscant in my youth I had seen many Sith and what they do. Maybe my skin looks unblemished but it does not my soul is not.

*comes back to argue some more*

But love, Mr ole Akabane won't bite you :D I tend to put women's desires before my own anyway by nature. Say "give up the code" and I will follow that command.

Sorry for flooding your character sheet with replies :p

[member="Kira"]

@Akabane [SIZE=9pt]Wow, slow down there. We were talking about trust and you jump to love already? See this is a perfect example of Sith being controlled by emotions. It is ok to have emotions but it is totally not ok say stuff like love or the like just after you met a girl. :p[/SIZE]

Miss, it is true that you're very pretty and I might fall for someone like you... however I meant that my father raised me to be a gentleman. Ignoring a woman's desires would bring shame to my name.

With that said, if you desire to rule the galaxy together, that's cool with me. Kill younglings? Perfect. Do something non-sithlike? Also perfectly okay with me. See, all of us aren't that bad :D

I don't kill senselessly for real. I'm a good guy ;)

[member="Kira"]

[SIZE=9pt]I see, I’m going to have to be brutally clear. [/SIZE]

[member="Akabane"] [SIZE=9pt]I was just trying to be nice to you because you seemed very naive and seemed like you could use some help. Ether you’ve been lying to me or your deluded to believe Sith are not bad people. Just look at history and the atrocities the Sith have caused. The very foundation of their beliefs cause pain and suffering.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Let examine what you just said to me. I’m a perfect sound and stable individual that respects life enough to dedicate my time to learn how to heal people. Why would I wish to harm children or do something Sith like.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Friendship may have been possible after some trust was gained. However romance would not be an option. I see no logical sense in purposely destroying my life or put myself through an extremely emotional relationship that would destroy what tranquility I have in my life. [/SIZE]

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [SIZE=9pt]Mellow Yellow! Your eyes looked dilated and you look a little malnourished.[/SIZE]

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [SIZE=9pt]It is MR Halfling! You I know you have not done it yet. You're still needed to take the Ewoks and the Jaws to Isengarde. The one ring must be destroyed![/SIZE]

Hmm. Okay.

So we going to the movies or a fancy restaurant? Or we can go do something else that peaks your interest.

Also, I think these would look great on us. Of course you'd be wearing the ring with the imperial emblem while I take the republic. That way, I can pretend I'm a good guy and you can experience the bad girl life.

Sincerely,
Akabane the Good

[member="Kira"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom