Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King's Advisor Wanted

Aslan is joining The Domination Senate, however, he isn't too well informed on the politics of the galaxy and doesn't even know how it really works. So now to my request/idea. I am looking for a political advisor. Someone who could help Aslan with the politics of the galaxy. This person would also serve as an overall advisor to Aslan.

I was hoping the advisor would be a witch of some sort. (Mostly for a cool title idea) but you don't have to be one. Any alignment is fine I guess, so anyone interested reply or shoot me a PM

TB-705

T
I would be open to it, if you are down for a storyline involving a fellow Cathar who wears a ring that hides his Force alignment or something like that. Could get a neat Scar/Simba relationship going.

[member="Aslan"]

[member="Thengil Ri'Shajirr"], I'd like to pursue that storyline, I think that Scar/Simba relationship would be awesome. And Aslan would most likely automatically trust Thengil due to him being a Cathar. I could set up a thread if you like

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom