Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private King Rex...Where art thou King Rex?

Second King of The Elysium Empire
"So you would side with him? It's true then."

Rex proceeded to attempt to live Var and slam him to the ground, but something felt off. Was it the ball of light? He couldn't remember what she had told him about the light before...except it was one of her only abilities in The Force. She couldn't stop him with a ball of light. Var would die for his betrayal!

But Rex had no control. He wasn't thinking clearly. This wasn't him...this was the weight of an Empire on his shoulders. This was his anger, his stress, his fear, from a thousand problems and critics, all coming out as rage. He would regret everything about today, but for now, all he cared about was punishing Var-Sulis.

"What's true?! I'd do the same if it was Dorthea, or Viken or any others of my friends! I'd do the same if it was you laying there defenseless! Now stop!!"

Lori stood there with her ball of light, ready and able to throw it at him if she had to. But for now she stood there inbetween Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun and Var-Sulis Var-Sulis , ready to fight if she had to.

"He needs to go to the med bay and you need to cool off! So go!

Second King of The Elysium Empire
He proceeded to pick Var up and slam him to the ground one final time for good measure, then stormed past Loreena.

Betrayal. I have done everything a man could to ensure the happiness of both Var and Loreena, and instead they betrayed my trust, betray the trust of The Arenais family, betray the trust of my father....they are no better than The Dobsons. But that's fine. The Dobsons won't be a problem anymore. Their plague on my empire ends now....

Lori winced inside as Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun slammed Var-Sulis Var-Sulis into the floor once more. She was ready to throw the Ball of Light at him, but didn't need to as he chose to do as she said and left.

It took a moment before she allowed her tension to leave, letting the Force Light dissipate before she knelt down next to Var to check on him again. Seeing that he was still breathing, Lori took out her commlink and signaled her bodyguard; "Arla...come to Rex's office immediately and have a stretcher brought with a medical team. Var's hurt..."

She had to get to the bottom of this, and she'd have to talk to Rex again. Their futures were at stake and so was their Empire's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom