Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kind of A New Member

[member="Vidar Bothanduster"]

Well, I'd love to answer that to the best of my knowledge.

A.) There's a wonderful--albeit vague--timeline. Which can be found here.

B.) There's a few major factions which you can find here (also a map!!!)

C.) You can join a major faction by going to any of the faction pages which can be found here.

Now, I'm pretty bias'd on this as a minor faction leader but you might also find greater benefit in joining one. The Ession Reformation and the*coughs* Primeval are a few of the growing minors. They may also both become major pretty fast (especially Ession). I just personally find that starting from the bottom offers offers a greater experience in overall roleplays but the Major factions all have established and ongoing roleplay in their own unique ways, best left up to what you're interested in!

Other than that I hope I was able to assist :)

As explained above, the Major factions are listed on the map (all of them, not just some of them) in a color-coded key and a territory bubble for their portions of the galaxy they control. There are a large amount of minor factions on the board as well, and I also suggest what was mentioned prior.

If you need any other help feel free to ask. If you need a basis for your character bio sheet, assuming you don't already have one or are using the template, feel free to use mine.

Yes, though you may only have one writer account (denoted by the Writer tag under your avatar). You can create one by going to your Profile (click your name or Avatar or scroll up and do the same at the top of the page on the header bar) and clicking the Characters button. Once there click "Add Subaccount" and then type in the name of your desired character. If anyone has already created one with the same name it will let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom