Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Killing the Past

K I L L I N G_T H E_P A S T

FINAL DAWN
SCHESA , CHISS SPACE

The FDS Predator emerged from hyperspace, arriving in proximity of the Remote Chiss World of Schesa, followed by a small flotilla of smaller warships. This planet, once stood as the Capital of a now defunct Galactic Power, the Zweihander Union founded and initially led by a Sith Lord by the name of Credius Nargath, a former ally of Marlon Sularen who had betrayed him and formed his treacherous Union from the ashes of Sularen’s own organization. Since then Sularen had held a grudge against Nargath and his followers, most of whom fled to the Eternal Empire after the collapse of their Union nearly two decades ago. Nevertheless this world was rumored to still hold vast swaths of valuable information, abandoned military equipment and secret projects also left abandoned, all for Sularen to take for himself and to secure for the Final Dawn.

The Zweihander Union may have been a failure but perhaps the assets developed during its brief two years of existence could be of great use to the High Regent of the Final Dawn, in his efforts to get his ultimate revenge on all those who had wronged him and correct the mistakes of past once and for all. Thus an expedition had been organized and the High Regent prepared to make landfall on Schesa, specifically at the ruins of the former R&D headquarters of the N&Z Umbrella Corporation, Nargath’s corporation, to seek out any secret projects the Sith Lord may have left behind before his disappearance. Nargath may have been a traitor, but at least his products would see great use in the arsenal of his former nemesis, especially as they would be utilized properly in the way they were intended to be used, as weapons to be wielded against the Galactic Alliance.

However unbeknownst to the High Regent, there were two obstacles standing in his way : the First being the remnants of a Resistance Group who had once fought against the Zweihander Union, survivors of the ruthless orbital bombardment carried out by Zweihander Union Admiral Ben Craig on their homeworld who now often patrolled the remnants of the facility to prevent it’s secrets from falling into the wrong hands. The Second, being the presence of a Jedi who was already investigating rumors of a secret cache of darkside artifacts and was already on their way towards the remnants of the facility.

Tags | Valery Noble Valery Noble

Outfit | Weapon | Appearance
div1.png
Ship: Link

After officially stepping down from the Jedi Shadows, it became increasingly rarer that Valery found herself operating alone within enemy territory. Her focus was on fighting at the frontlines to lead her fellow Jedi into the liberation campaign that was about to be initiated by the Galactic Alliance. But every once in a while, reports reached her about Dark Side related issues within or beyond the borders of the Alliance, and with a noticeable lack of active Shadows, that meant she would once again call on her own experience to respond to whatever threat was out there.

So when she learned about the potential presence of Dark Side artifacts within the ruins of a facility on Schesa, Valery knew there was no time to waste. If she was able to receive reports about them, it was only logical to assume the Brotherhood of the Maw would learn about them as well, and she couldn't allow them to fall into their hands, even if they provided no significant advantage. The war was too tense and with the Maw Corridor still piercing deep into the core, it was crucial to disturb any attempt made by them at gaining an edge in the war.

"Alright, R5, I'm bringing her down and I'll need you to take her elsewhere until I call on you. We can't leave the ship grounded, not here," Valery told her little astromech droid while she flew towards her target. Because this was enemy territory, she had to bring the ship down a decent distance away and travel the rest on foot while her astromech droid secured the ship and hid it away somewhere safe.

"I'll call on you soon," Valery said after hopping out of the ship and transferring controls to the droid. The ship took off seconds later and only once it was cleared, Valery began her approach to the facility. Her senses were already reaching out into the environment to detect any potential threats, and soon enough, she'd reach her target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom