Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kill It. Kill It Now [Mandos, Open]

Preliat turned slowly, his Tomahawk going back onto his bicep, with the blade facing towards his back. He stared at the woman for a long while, before he slowly walked forward. It was unclear for a moment if Preliat was about to kill her or simply say something at a closer distance. He stared at her for a while. Not the typical stare that attractive females got, because Preliat hadn't had romantic or even lustful thoughts in such a long time. His only lust and love belonged in taking life and bringing pain. He stopped, breathing deeply.

"I will not hesitate to kill you, maim you, break you, or hurt you in every possible manner that I can possibly FRACKING THINK OF!"He shook with the same uncontrollable rage, his body unable to contain his rage."If you say something even remotely unpleasant or something I do not like. I am no mood for theatrics or games."

[member="Kila Cadau"]

Kila Cadau

Mando Rally Master (With a metal kneecap)
Trayx held her ground when the Mandalorian started forward, but after his warning - speech - warning speech - she up her hands like someone who was surrendering. Partly because it was a nonthreatening gesture, and partly because she didn't want to provoke him into taking a nice chunk out of her lekku with that tomahawk of his. Kila was right. This was going to be interesting if he agreed...I almost feel sorry for Neir. Almost. "I just wanted to make sure! Kila'd be mad as hell if I was talking to the wrong guy, and I don't wanna end up like Rookni." Don't kill me for the name-dropping, please.

[member="Preliat Mantis"]

Preliat turned and slammed his foot into an adjacent crate. It dented mostly due to the armored boot, but it also dented heavily thanks to his imposing mass of muscle and technique that had been brought on by years of fighting. He reached upwards, as if about to unleash a maelstrom of fury, but instead took a deep breath and stared at her."Kila...take me to her. Right now. And if you are related to a trap, I may die, but you will die before I do. I guarantee that."He nudged his head behind her.

"I will follow."

[member="Kila Cadau"]

Kila Cadau

"She said you'd say that, or something like that. And I promise it's not a trap." Trayx promised. Although granted, I'd say that anyway. "My speeder's this way." The Twi'lek added, turning and leading the way to the warehouse where Kila was doing her best not to further damage Rookni. He whined so much. Eventually she gave up and stunned the unfortunate Rodian, leaving him slumped against the wall of the warehouse, letting Kila wait for Trayx's arrival in peace.

It would take a few minutes by speeder, longer if Preliat straight-up refused the speeder. Which was a distinct possibility. At any rate, eventually they would arrive, and Trayx would try the door, mutter a curse, and try the other door, which worked. A voice would echo from inside the warehouse, originating from a black-and-gold armored Mandalorian who was idly cleaning the blood off her besk'ad as she leaned against the wall. Her sniper rifle was strapped to her back, as it had always been, and her remaining blaster pistol - the other one being in the possession of Kara Cabor - was in its holster at her hip. When she looked up, a few strands of short black hair fell over her good eye, which was green and sparkled with mischief. The other side of her face was laced with scars that crossed over her eye and rendered it white and useless. She grinned when Trayx and [member="Preliat Mantis"] entered.
"About time."

Adenn Gra'tua was about to step into his ship, about to leave the planet and forget what happened this day, before he heard a roar, one that made the bounty hunter scared of what was coming, even if it was just a man. He quickly ran over to the source of the noise before seeing it was [member="Preliat Mantis"], and he looked pissed, he might even try to kill Adenn if he got near 'Well shab, I hope he doesn't go off on anyone... Or me.' he took a few steps back, before he saw someone approach Preliat, only to have him threaten her 'Oh... Shab.' he said, before they left the area on speeder, leaving Adenn behind to think of what happened while he left the planet. Unless he decided to try and find another speeder to steal, and attempt to follow them, even though he might not be welcome, but Adenn didn't think of that beforehand.

[member="Kila Cadau"]

[member="Kila Cadau"] looked fine. Preliat stared at her for a moment, then the Twi'lek. The Twi'lek had been spared a quick and violent death. He sneered for a moment, before speaking in the blunt tone he had taken. Kila could definitely have taken note of the intense savagery that Preliat had succumbed to in her absence. It seemed all he wanted to do nowadays was hurt people and cause destruction and mayhem. Which, was true. It was inherently, deeply true. And the only true other thing that Preliat enjoyed was the Mandalorians. He stood there for a moment, no weapons in his hands. He was armed heavily. A knife on his boot. A tomahawk on his bicep. Blasters on his thighs. He stared at Kila as if he was looking at something in the zoo, the same passive, uncaring glare. But he did care. Slightly. He was happy, but he didn't show it.

"You're back."

Kila Cadau

Kila nodded once. "I'm back." She confirmed. The Rodian had woken up and tried to move, but Kila hit him with a bolt in the leg before he caused too much of a headache. After a shriek, he shut up and tried not to make any noise at all. "Good to see you. You were looking for the Null, Kordon Neir, in the cantina, weren't you?" She asked. She was pretty darn sure, but it was in her nature to confirm things before asking other things - especially asking for help. She jerked her head at the Rodian, and Trayx nodded, slipping over to unshackle him - and then handcuff his hands together. Or what was left of them - he was missing a few fingers. "Guess you're coming with us." She muttered.

Preliat nodded at Kila's words. He stared at the Rodian for a few moments, before removing his Westar-34 and firing a single shot through his head. The Rodian slammed back against the wall violently. He sneered for a moment, before coming back to face Kila. The blaster slipped back into the thigh holster.

"I'm assuming you want him dead more than me."

[member="Kila Cadau"]

Kila Cadau

Kila's jaw clenched as Trayx jumped out of the way when Preliat raised his blaster. "You know, I was going to take him along for insurance, but if you insist." She muttered. Then, in answer to his question, she nodded. "The chakaar was in charge of the prison. He liked using me as target practice when he started worrying there might be something wrong with the sights on his blaster." No, that wasn't a euphemism for anything, kark it. Heads out of the gutter, please.

The group of Mandalorians seemed to have not heard Thryk the first time. This time, he roared forcefully.

He also drew his Ryyks, because the man with the Westar gun had just shot somebody rather violently through the head.

Who were these people the Rally Master had fallen in with?

Kila Cadau

"Good ques - "
And cue the Wookiee.
"...tion." She finished. "Trayx?"
"Getting the ship." She replied, kicking the Rodian on the way out. Kila glanced at Preliat with an eyebrow raised. "You know the walking carpet, or is he just an idiot?" She asked, flicking the safety on her blaster on, then off, then on, then off again.

[member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Thryykarr"]

@Thryykarr @Kila Cadau

The wookie did not bother the Mandalorian, even if he wasn't a fellow Mandalorian. He turned and glared at him for a moment."I'm not with him. He just sort of came along."His Beskar tomahawk found it's way back to it's sheath, now placed on the small of his back, and able to drawn in a moment's notice.

"I do hope you don't have a plan."

As Thryk saw the [member="Kila Cadau"] flick the safety of her gun on and off, Thryk laughed.
"Relax, Rally Master. If I had been trying to attack you, you wouldn't have had any notice, til I was at your throat. Mantis, we've met, I believe. [member="Adenn Gra'tua"], I haven't had the pleasure. Rally Master, I'm here to clarify that you did survive your imprisonment, and you're not just an impersonator waiting to give intel to another major government."
He waited for Mantis to attack him. The guy was a karking animal, but if the crushgaunts could be avoided for long enough, a Ryyk would be through his throat, easily.

(Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, I forgot about this thread)

"Osik! Adenn screamed his his helmet -speakers turned off- the newly arrived wookie had seen him, but there was no point hiding any more. He slowly stepped out from behind some objects "Uh... This is, er, akward." he chuckled slowly, hoping he wouldn't be shot at, he really didn't want that now. He slowly looked towards Preliat, then towards Kila "So, your back eh, I'd ask you what happened -since I didn't catch most of what you said- but I don't think you want to repeat it..."

@Thryykarr@Preliat Mantis[member="Kila Cadau"]

Thryk smiled at the three of them. He just realized that Mantis and Adenn were on the list of Rally MAsters he'd been told to watch out for. He put his knives back in their holster/sheathes. They hadn't even been surprised that he spoke Basic. They'd been more surprised that he, a seven and a half-foot tall golden Wookiee, was able to sneak up on them, being the three Rally Masters they were.

"Anyway, I can pack up and leave now, but I'd be willing to stay if there's some money involved."

Kila Cadau

"Plans ain't my area of expertise, beyond get in, kill everybody, leave." The Rally Master replied, even as she eyed the Wookiee coldly. "No money's being offered on my end, wookiee. Come if you want, it doesn't make a difference, or go back to Manda'yaim. Adenn, I'm really tempted to shoot you at the moment, but if you're coming you'll just be a liability injured. Trayx, how's the ship coming?"
"Ready to go whenever your little party breaks up. You want me to torch the warehouse when we leave?"
"If you want." Kila replied nonchalantly. "Doesn't matter to me one way or another." Lowering her hand from the comlink in her ear, she glanced at Adenn and the wookiee again. "If you're coming, come. If not, scram." She said flatly, walking over to the speeders.

[member="Thryykarr"] [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] [member="Preliat Mantis"]

[member="Kila Cadau"] brought a smile to Preliat's face. Savagery had become nature, and little else marked his mind besides death and causing it. "A woman after my own heart. Remind me to ask you something when we're done killing him."Preliat had failed to see how much he changed, how brutal, how awful he had become. He was a monster now, a seething, hate-filled monster of a man. Ashin called him a wolf, an animal. She was right, he had lost all of his humanity, and there was only a tiny bit left in his soul that was still be able to be considered a person.

"I don't think will anyone will take my ship."He stated less braggingly and more matter-of-factly. The Sith knew Mandalorians, and they knew Preliat Mantis. Preliat was one of the Mandalorians who destroyed the Sith Empire's throne, and helped many of his brethren rip Dromund Kaas asunder."Let's go."

Whoever was going to be an obstacle to Preliat at this point, would end up dead. Very, very, dead.

Thryk could leave, get some money out of the whole search-and-confirm bit on the Rally Master, but he figured it might be fun to knock about with those three, even if Mantis was one of them. He thought about it for a bit. He needed a lift, and they had a working (if dubiously so) ship. They were on a hunt, and real hunts were pretty fun. It was also a chance to learn about these Rally Masters and how they worked. Might be interesting to watch, anyway.

"Alright, Rally Master, I'll come along. Might be fun."

[member="Preliat Mantis"] / [member="Kila Cadau"] / [member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

Chupa turned a little too hard round the corner, narrowly missing an elderly couple out for a leisurely stroll. And by narrowly missing, I mean he plowed straight through them without a care in the world. The Arkanian couldn't hold his booze as good as he could the handles on his speeder bike, and even at such high speeds he was having difficulty doing that as well. Or was that the alcohol's doing?

Shaking his head, he tried to shake out the alcohol, but all that did was take his eyes off the road for a split second...as he entered the industrial district. Chupa looked up groggily, just in time to see what he was going to hit.

A couple of speeder bikes parked outside an old factory building. Oh j-

A loud crunching sound ricocheted off the buildings as the speeders collided at high speed. Anyone nearby would see Chupa's semi-conscious body soaring over top of the wreckage like the shadow of a very large duck, his arms and legs spread out as if, in his semi-aware-of-what-he-was-doing-earlier state, he thought he could glide to safety. Instead, he skidded across the ground, tumbling head over heels until he finally stopped spinning, by landing on his feet.

Looking around, he saw the small group of people. Even with the alcohol in his system, the blood running off his forehead and the shock of his attempt to glide not working, he still managed to give a big stupid grin and a half-wave to the Wookiee.

[member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Kila Cadau"] [member="Thryykarr"] [member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom