Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kill It. Kill It Now [Mandos, Open]

Kila Cadau

Mando Rally Master (With a metal kneecap)
Kila was grinning slightly. Unlike earlier in her life - up until she'd died, really - that grin would have been concealed underneath a beskar helmet. Since Kara (she assumed it was Kara) had taken her helmet, she was stuck with just the armor. And she was quite fond of this armor, especially with the new black-and-gold paint job. Right now, though, Kila's grin (and armor) were currently concealed underneath a dark hooded cloak. It helped keep folk from noticing her all that much, especially since people were inclined to stare at the scar. It was a pretty impressing scar.

As to why she was grinning, well, that was kind of a long story. After she'd died - or 'died', but most likely the first option - somehow she'd been brought back, to find her wounds dressed up. (Either Kara was more sentimental than Kila'd thought, or Kordon was a pragmatic chakaar instead of just a chakaar. Probably the second one.) But since she was in a cell, not a cave on Tatooine, something was extremely wrong. Things got weirder from there. The...prison...thing - was run by a huge hulk of a Null who's chief pastime seemed to be constantly reintroducing his fist, knife, and blaster into Kila's face, gut, and fingers. Thankfully, she still had her face (most of it) and her fingers. The gut...well, that one was kind of nonnegotiable.

Quickly, Kila had found out there were other prisoners in the place and had managed to start a successful riot that ended with lots of people dead and said Null - name of Kordon Neir - fleeing for his sorry life. Kila had no intention of letting him keep said sorry life, and had made her intentions to go after him known to a fellow prisoner - a Twi'lek smuggler named Trayx, who sympathized and came along to help; a major bonus, since Kila's flying skills had sadly not improved since dying.

As to why the pair were on the planet Thule? Well, Neir's trail led here, to a specific person. A starship captain, to be specific. A rather unpleasant Rodian starship captain called Rookni, to be very specific.

Kila's comlink beeped. Answering it, Kila's grin broadened with anticipation. "Trayx. Whatcha got?"

Trayx's reply, carefully charming and calculatingly good-natured as always, came through a faint hiss of static. "Found the bug. He showed up when you said, but he's taking his time to get drunk. He's careful, and it's getting annoying."

Kila snorted. "By the Manda, a careful smuggler...what's next, an honest bounty hunter?"
"You do realize you're technically a bounty hunter?" Trayx pointed out, a hint of sarcasm breaking through.
"Exactly my point. Can you get him out here?"
"Of course. Oh...you mean without pulling my blaster out."
"That would be good."
"Why do you never do this part?" Trayx asked with a weary sigh.
"Because guys like Twi'leks. Guys do not like girls with scars, especially if they're Mandos. It seems to put them off for some reason."
"I wonder why. Okay, I'll give him a few more minutes then start sweet talking the idiot. You have the speeder?"
"I'm not an idiot, Trayx. Yes I have the speeder. And yes, I have my blaster too, and yes, it's set to stun."
"Just checking. Trayx out."
The comm clicked off, and Kila chuckled softly. One step closer.

The door to the bar slowly swung open. And in stepped, a very notable, and very violent person. He wasn't exactly well known around these parts, but he was dangerous enough. He was on Thule for his own personal, selfish, awful reasons. He was hunting, he was savagely dismantling the system in which he found out, through sheer brutality, that [member="Kila Cadau"] was somewhere in a prison. And it got uglier for all those involved. He sneered, seeing the Starship captain there. Rook, or something along those lines. Preliat took a seat next to the Captain, and slowly turned his armored head. He spoke calmly, folding his hands on his biceps.

"I'm going to first hurt you."

That was the precise moment where Preliat stood, swing his leg under the man's stool, and watched him clamber to the floor. Grasping him by his shirt, he dragged him outside the bar, midst gasps and cries. Some encouraged him, welcoming the fight in the place. He narrowed his eyes beneath his helmet. Preliat had no knowledge of the break out, nor the escape in general - those things tended to be kept quiet by those who ran the place to avert media attention and speculation.

"Then I'm going to ask you a question."

Preliat stepped on the man's hand, pressing down on it, preventing any movement for a firearm without serious bone breaking. Preliat crouched down, putting more weight on him. And, being that Preliat was wearing the very heavy Ori'ramikad armor, it was likely that it hurt- a lot. He removed the Beskad, the machete like blade pressed against the neck of the Rodian.

"Then I'm going to ask you a question. Where is [member="Kila Cadau"]? And where is your boss? That big ugly Null? Because I'm going to kill him. And I might not kill you if you talk- and talk fast."

Preliat was unaware of the operation he was screwing up, ironically, from the woman he was trying to find.

Adenn looked at the newcomer, a man in mandalorian armor, so he presumed the man was a mando, but they weren't here to drink, it looked like the person had a problem with a rodian that had been in here a while. Watching as the two exited bar before following them, he knew it wasn't his fight, but he didn't think the rodian needed to be hurt, or killed 'Shab, he definitely can't wait to hurt that rodian." Adenn observed the two from close by, most likely in sight of [member="Preliat Mantis"].

[member="Kila Cadau"]

Kila Cadau

Rookni looked up in alarm at mention of being hurt. Being hurt was not on his to-do list. Then he was flat on his back and scrambling to his feet with the mental message of oh stang running through his head. "What? Null boss - I'm a starship captain boy, not a grunt for hire! Only Null I know is the ugly sleemo who bought a ride offplanet two days back." As frightening as the man before him was - not to mention the pain in his hand and the blade pressed into his neck - the Rodian was quite proud of his status as his own boss and did not like people assuming that he worked for someone. And this way, he got to give some information away while being indignant.

Trayx, who had been leaning back in her seat and enjoying the scene before her with a faint grin, stiffened at the man's question. her smile fading. Stang. Stang, stang, stang...Trayx, get out now. Get out now before he noticed the comlink in your fething ear and decides to ask you some questions next.

Sliding to her feet, Trayx made to slip out unnoticed. It didn't work. One of the more drunken patrons called out to her. "Hey, wassamatter? Can't take a little fun?"
Worst. Try. Ever.
In no mood, Trayx just punched him, but was forced to retain her position leaning against the wall. Kila'll probably want to hear all about it anyway.

A few people glanced over at the commotion, but Trayx waved them off. "Don't let me ruin your fun." She said dryly. Feth. That was a terrible plan.

[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] [member="Preliat Mantis"]

All [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] got was a sneer and a stare from the young Rally Master as he went on with the Rodian. Preliat didn't care who was watching him. Preliat was that ruthless, that savage - and maybe too much so. But in this case, it was beneficial. Preliat looked down at the Rodian as he gave him lip. Preliat removed his foot from atop of him, and then, began to brutally assault the man's face with his fist after replacing the Beskad on the magnetic sheath on his back. Preliat did it with a savage roar, and didn't stop punching him until he felt tired. And being the shape that he was in, that was fairly long. The Rodian wasn't dead - but he probably wished he was after that battery from an armored fist.

"See how far your stupid fething ship gets you. Keep in mind that it is a material thing, and does not hold any value to me. You could be captain of anything, I could care less. It does not help you now, does it? After all, it is simply a title. And you are just a pathetic man. Now unless you want to face another assault, you're going to start talking about where you took this Null."

Preliat waited anxiously for the man's reply, standing tall over him. After the Rodian gave this man a bit of information, he would be of no use to him anymore. He debated on the man's survival, simply on if he felt like it or not. And maybe the Rodian knew that, so the information would probably be good.

[member="Kila Cadau"]

"Shab, someone woke up on the wrong side of their bed today." Adenn said quietly while watching [member="Preliat Mantis"] beat the rodian's face flat "Is there a reason you are doing this? And if so, I'd like to hear it." the bounty hunter stated, he was interested as to what had pissed the man off, and if he could do something to help, unless nothing had pissed him off, then in that case Adenn would leave, but that wasn't the case. "And if you'd really want more out of him, you might want to try other methods, no one is afraid of a broken nose."

[member="Kila Cadau"]

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
Basaba was moving, mostly just because she heard the savage was beating on someone... again and people called her backwards with the wooden club. The other parts that were going on had brought her attention around to others. A glare under her helmet to [member="Preliat Mantis"] and then more so at [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] with one glare of understanding. No one messed with or stopped Preliat because... he was useful for dropping places they needed to send a message. "What the hell is going on?"

Kila Cadau

"The coordinates he gave me led to the middle of space!" Rookni responded, grimacing. Half of his brain wished he was dead, and the other half had decided to just cooperate. Being dead was not good for business. "But I can take you there!" He added hastily, realizing this would probably be next anyway.

Trayx sighed. Well, this got really complicated, really quickly. Clicking on her comlink, Trayx muttered into it when Kila picked up. "Hey Blade? Some of your friends have up and decided to do our job for us." She said, carefully not using Kila's real name. On the other side of the line, Kila groaned. "Di'kuts. All right, be there in a few. I take it a grand entrance is in order?"
"That would be nice."
"Will do. Blade out."

[member="Basaba Willamina"] [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] [member="Preliat Mantis"]

[member="Basaba Willamina"] [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] [member="Kila Cadau"]

Preliat sneered at the man behind his helmet. He slowly stood up over the Rodian captain, blocking the light from which he could see. He reached upwards, removing his helmet from his head. He bent downward, staring at the man, face-to-face. He grasped the man's neck, squeezing lightly. It looked like the end for the Rodian, if not for the intervention of the two Mandalorians. Preliat hated many things, and an audience was such an example. He leaned forward, speaking through gritted teeth. He was trying his hardest to avoid snapping his neck.

"The coordinates. For your life."

He said darkly, dropping the man and standing back up, helmet in hand. He stared at his Mandalorian comrades, shrugging. He pointed downwards at the Rodian.

"There's a Firespray-class Patrol craft in the hangar bay a little bit from here. It has the Shriek-Hawk painted above the cockpit. That is my ship. You will leave a datapad with those coordinates there. If you don't, I will personally.."He crouched back down. A finger slid around his neck."Without end..."Another finger followed."End your life with my bare, single hand."The rest of his fingers found their way around the Captain's neck. He threw his hand slightly, standing up to face the Mandalorians around him.

"I got what I wanted, didn't I?"

Kila Cadau

Trayx barely suppressed a snort as the Rodian walked out, trying not to shake. He was mostly successful, but the tremor in his injured hand was a bit obvious. Trayx followed him after a few seconds, tailing him until he was halfway down the block. Then Kila, who had been lying in wait, stunned him with a shot from her blaster and loaded the rodian pilot into the back of her speeder. Well, it wasn' her speeder, but she was using it at the moment.

"I'm driving. Move over." Trayx snapped, elbowing the armored Mandalorian with no success whatsoever. Kila moved anyway. "What's wrong with my driving?" She asked, pretending to be offended. "Oh please." Trayx snorted. "I didn't know it was possible to break something in that many ways by just trying to take off." Kila laughed quietly at the memory. "Fair enough. You drive, I ask questions."
"Yeah. I'll leave that part to you."
"Thank you kindly."
"You know, we could have just followed him to the ship and got the coordinates that way..."
"Yes, but this is more fun and more satisfying."
Trayx glanced sideways at the Mandalorian, who was perfectly at ease with her last statement. "Were you always this sadistic or is this recent?"
"Dying does funny things to your personality." Kila responded, leaning back in her seat.
"Or nearly dying." Trayx point out, still unwilling to accept the died-and-came-back-to-life theory.
"Also true." Pretty sure I actually died, but whatever.

Rookni had started to wake up and groaned slightly. "Shut up." Kila said, stunning him again. He slumped back down without another sound. He really didn't mind - it was better then being tortured. Interrogated. Same thing, really, when dealing with these people.

The speeder was taking a slightly roundabout route to an old abandoned warehouse the pair had scoped a few hours before, meticulously removing any and all security or surveillance devices. When they arrived, Kila hauled the Rodian out of the speeder and dragged him into the warehouse. Trayx would be taking up a concealed watch outside and let Kila know if anyone approached.

[member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Basaba Willamina"] [member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

"Well, that was..." Adenn shrugged "About as easy as I suspected." He let out a short laugh, it had been a while since he'd done that to someone, and it was always under different circumstances "Maybe you should have gotten him to give you the coordinates now, and right here." Adenn shrugged "But that's not really up to me now is it." He stood still for a moment before he sighed and looked down at his feet, after a moment he realized that there was still some blood on his armor, from a past bounty 'That must've been why I was getting all those looks'

[member="Kila Cadau"]
[member="Preliat Mantis"]
[member="Basaba Willamina"]

Vilaz was just walking to the bar to get himself a drink until he heard a fight coming from the direction that he was walking in. He jogged towards the area, excited that he might join the fight and own the people. He finally arrived and encountered some of his vod. "Did I miss something good or what?"

[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] [member="Kila Cadau"] [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Basaba Willamina"]

[member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] [member="Kila Cadau"] [member="Basaba Willamina"]

"He probably wouldn't know them off the top of his head. And it works better. Here, he could give me false coordinates. I can scan them at my ship, I can stow a body in my ship easier than I can stow a body in the middle of a street too."He looked over at Adenn, and then at Basaba."I suppose you all have something better to do. So go and do it."Preliat growled, walking away. He stopped, noticing a twinge of blue skin on a speeder. He sneered, watching them drive away, but thought nothing of it. And Preliat began to trek towards his ship, ignoring the other Mandalorians present. He had other things to do.

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
[member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] [member="Kila Cadau"]

And people called her backwoods, Basaba kept her helmet on and moved off. Whatver was needed or going on that a vicious animal was let off the leash was bad for whatever the hell he was going after, she just hoped it didn't cause an incident. "Move out and prepare whatever got Preliat riled up might need us to not let civilians die."

Kila Cadau

When Rookni woke up, he was handcuffed to the inside wall of an old warehouse. "Let's just set the ground rules here. There is a ninety-five-point-eight-zero-three-four percent chance I will kill you. How slowly and painfully I do it depends on how cooperative you are. But I'm not going to ask you the questions right away, because I don't want you even thinking of considering lying to me. Clear?"

Rookni swallowed. "What about the other...five percent?" He asked, not really sure if he wanted to know the answer.

Kila treated him to her best Corellian Sand Panther smile. "That depends on how good of a mood I'm in. Now let's get started."

Rookni yelped preemtively. "No! No need! I'll tell you what you want to know!"

Kila nodded. "My point exactly. You'll tell me whatever you think I want to hear. So let's get started." She shot him in the kneecap.

Rookni shrieked in pain. Oh come on. Is it really that painf - wait, yes it is. Although I didn't scream as far as I remember... "I'll tell you! I'll tell you."

"No you won't! Not yet." Kila replied cheerfully, unsheathing her besk'ad and driving it through his left calf. Apparently Trayx heard him screaming from outside the warehouse, because she clicked on the comlink. "Is this really necessary?" She asked - again.

"Refer to our last conversation. Yes and no and it's a helluva lot more satisfying then the other option." Kila snapped. "Do your job and I'll do mine."

(...I think Kila just quoted an Alex Rider villain almost verbatim. Maybe I should worry.)
[member="Basaba Willamina"] [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

no, no you didn't."Adenn partially lied to [member="Vilaz Munin"] before he looked back to where Preliat, then standing still for a few moments 'That was anti-climactic' he thought, before 'doing something better than this', which was following [member="Preliat Mantis"], not directly behind, since he'd waited around thirty seconds before moving again, if the other mandalorian saw him, Adenn would just say the he'd suspected the man might want some help "Yea, like he'd believe that," the bounty hunter laughed "Meh, my ships near his anyways."

[member="Kila Cadau"][member="Basaba Willamina"][member="Vilaz Munin"]

"So what we up to? We after a bounty?" The Mandolorian asked at the group of Mandolorians as he followed them to a ship. He said nothing more until he was given an answer.

[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] [member="Kila Cadau"] [member="Basaba Willamina"] [member="Preliat Mantis"]

[member="Kila Cadau"] was going to be found. Preliat reached his ship, and stared. Stared for a long time, and waited. Preliat gave a screech of pure, unfiltered rage as he realized the Rodian was not coming. With a swift removal from it's sheath, the Beskar tomahawk that had replaced his Beskad slammed into the hull of a nearby ship. Preliat shook with uncontrollable rage. He was in a pure bloodlust now. He ripped off his helmet, beaming it into his ship, where it would stay until he needed it otherwise. He ripped the Tomahawk out of the poor spacer's ship, curling it in his hands. It swished through the air, the heavy head causing a heavy swish in the air.

He bellowed with such a savage amount of rage, untamed and unquenched bloodlust that seeped into the very fiber of his being since Elrood. He turned, speaking to no one in particular.

"No one crosses me and lives."

Kila Cadau

(I approve of the tomahawk)

Meanwhile, another being was screaming at almost the exact same moment. Only this one was screaming in pain - agony, some might say - instead of rage. And amidst all the scream and shrieking and crying and whimpering, the being - a Rodian by the name of Rookni - managed to eke out some coordinates.

So Kila stood and thought for a few minutes, turning the new information over in her mind. Her initial crusader-esque zeal had died down, and now she realized that having some backup on this fight would not go amiss. "Hey, Trayx?"
Her Twi'lek friend responded almost immediately. "You got the coordinates?" She asked. Kila grinned. "That I did. You said the guy in the cantina was a Mandalorian?"
"By the looks of him. He wore the armor, anyway."
"Could you find him again?"
"Yeah. He's probably at his ship. You want me to bring him over here?"
"If you can. If he's about to start interrogating you though, just let me talk to him."
"You know him?"
Kila laughed. "Oh yeah. If he's who I think he is, this is going to be a very interesting hunt."

So Trayx made her way back, and - noticing the Mandalorian who was in the cantina was now fuming - stopped well out of arms reach, even if he lunged first. "You [member="Preliat Mantis"]?" She asked.

Thryykarr watched as the three other Mandalorians argued, joked, and threatened their way through the cantina. Without his Beskar'gam on, he was simply a Wookiee drinking something strong in a corner. Then he saw them walk outside.

The contract Bekkar had sent him had just stipulated confirmation of the rumors of the return of Rally Master [member="Kila Cadau"]. The helmet-less female had clearly been the Rally Master. The contract had technically been fulfilled, but his curiosity got the better of him.

As he snuck after them, he constantly moved position so as to best to see without being seen. He allowed his golden fur to become wet, so it would darken and become easier to hide in the shadows. He watched as they net up with a fourth Mandalorian, who was clearly male. He walked very carefully to the broken wall where he had stashed his beskar'gam, and donned it do he could easily be identified. It was nice not to get shot at, when it could be avoided.

Leaving his helmet under his arm, he walked up to the Mandalorians he had been tailing and said, in Huttese, "Well this is real sociable."

He quietly waited for a reaction, while fingering the pommels of his hidden ryyk blades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom