Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Key
Loyalties: Gray and any other member of the Raxis family
Role: Pilot, mechanic
Development Threads: Purchased here
Species: k1-series astromech
Force Sensitivity: No
Appearance: Gray and dark blue k1-series astromech
Personality: Kind, friendly, out-going. Key is a little different with Gray however and has a tendency to complain about his behavior while still doting over his well being.
Weapon of Choice: Gray himself
Wealth: None
Combat Function: Key has a welding torch and buzzsaw built in for ship repairs that can function as weapons in moments of dire need.
Skills: Typical astromech skills
Notable Possessions: A little magnet shaped like a key. The magnet is completely decorative and serves no other function. It was a little trinket Gray had found in a market and it got stuck to Key. Gray didn't feel like taking it off the happy little droid.
Other Notes: Key will function as a pilot and mechanic for Gray as well as helping to deal with other non-combat functions that he can use an astromech for. The little droid is pretty worthless in a fight, and generally runs to its owner for protection when violence pops up.

Intent: I am making this submission to allow Key to be used in RP and hopefully not get blown up in the first thread they pop up in.

Looks good to me just three things:

Gray Raxis said:
I need a proper age here even if it's say 2 months etc.

Gray Raxis said:
Combat Function: Pilot ship, open/close doors, avoid getting shot
Does he have any combat facility at all ? even if it's as simple as squirting oil and sparking enemies like R2 did, only if you say no combat function he's very restricted in Rp

Gray Raxis said:
Notable Possessions: A little magnet shaped like a key
Can you explain what this is for ?

Once that's done you should be good

regards,

Callum

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom