Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Ket Onafoss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Ket Onafoss
Loyalties: The Galactic Republic and companion of Ravaj Jaricck.
Role: Ravaj Jaricck's companion in his travels and 2nd In Command of The Dagger.
Development Threads: N/A
Species: Twi'lek
Force Sensitivity: No
Appearance:http://www.deviantar...k-Male-87323786
Personality: Ket is the complete opposite of Ravaj. Where as Ravaj is slightly immature and nervous, Ket is confident what he needs to do will be done and has a charmingly mature attitude that keeps Ravaj in line.
Weapon of Choice: 1 DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Wealth: N/A
Combat Function:
(+) Athletic Ability: Ket is one of the fastest thinking and moving men on the battlefield. His quick maneuvering allows his combat function to be quick and stealthy.
(-) Lekku; Ket is restricted from doing various moves such as a somersault on the ground due to his lekku. His lekku are quite long and in battle, they prevent him from preforming key tasks that would help him out during a said battle.
Skills: Ket is extremely fast at running and reasonably strong in the upper half of his body as well, allowing him to pull himself up from ledge in a second. He is proficient with his blaster and has a keen eye for it as well. He rarely (but will on occasion) misses his target.
Notable Possessions: Growing up poor, he never had any really possessions to call for himself.
Other Notes: He has a large grudge on the Hutt Cartel (but I mean come on who doesn't?) for enslaving his 2 sisters for entertainment.

Intent: Ket is here to be a companion and friend for Ravaj though his travels in the galaxy. I intend Ket to push Ravaj forward in roleplay to keep Ravaj in line from doing anything stupid.

[member="Ravaj Jaricck"]

So everything looks fine, I will also point out that a Twi'lek's lekku also are part of their central nervous system and any damage done to them will have effects on their personalities, motor functions, memories, etc. I'm also going to point out that an NPC is generally not going to last long against an actual PC, but that will always be up to the writers themselves.

Pending approval

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom