Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Kenobi's Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: A crystal used by Obi Wan Kenobi during the time of the Rebellion. Will be used for construction for a Lightsaber for Kahne Porte
Image Source: Link
Canon Link: Kenobi's Legacy
Primary Source: Future Lightsaber

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Manufacturer:(Obi-Wan Kenboi) Kahne Porte
Affiliation: Kahne Porte
Modularity: No
Production:Unique
Material: Lightsaber Crystal

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • This will change the color of individuals Lightsaber to blue, and once inserted into lightsaber as referenced in the Strengths section, no one will be able to use lightsaber except for Kahne.

Strengths
Once the crystal is attuned with the wielder and inserted into lightsaber, no other individual can wield it.

Weaknesses
Only the wielder can use said lightaber. Which could prove troublesome for enemy's and disastrous for allies.

DESCRIPTION
A type of crystal used by Obi-Wan Kenobi and the wielder had to be rightly attuned with the crystal and placed inside a lightsaber for its primary effect to be utilized. Simply was that once the crystal is attuned and inside an individuals lightsaber, it can be used by no one else. Would be best used if the lightsaber were to be utilized by an enemy or opponent, they couldn't use it which would work to the Jedi's advantage. The same could be said for an ally, if they needed to use it in battle they couldn't use it either which could end up bad.

CANON ITEM(I think...)

I'm not great with submissions, so bare with me please. LOL

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Kahne Porte"]

Hi there, you missed this field;

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • (Detail briefly in a list format actual contents of the known abilities, special features, qualities of note, etc. If these are notable enough to be strengths, please add them to strengths. )

Please add it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom