OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To transfer ownership of Kei's lightsaber to Adron Malvern
- Image Source: Link
- Canon Link: N/A
- Restricted Missions: N/A
- Primary Source: The Lightsaber of Garnik
- Manufacturer: Kei Raxis
- Model: N/A
- Affiliation: Adron Malvern
- Modularity: Yes, a third slot for a final lightsaber crystal. Optional
- Material: Orbalisk Carcass, Kasha Crystal, Dantari Crystal, Durasteel
- Classification: Lightsaber
- Size: Average
- Weight: Heavy
- Dual Phase Capability
- Hidden Activation pad
- Bifurcating Cyclical-ignition Pulse
- Holds a piece of Kei Raxis' soul, imprinted on the Dantari crystal. In theory this blade could be used as a focal point to commune with the soul of Kei Raxis.
- The Kasha crystal helps the user clear his mind of distractions, hardening his focus during combat.
- The lightsaber is capable of being used underwater, thanks to the Cyclical-ignition pulse mechanism.
- The Orbalisk carcasses that have been petrified on the lightsaber make it slightly more durable, however in their dead state the orbalisk are unable to provide much protection against a lightsaber or any other weaponry.
- The Dark Side of the Force surrounds this weapon, anyone who takes hold of it can become tainted by the dark energy it exudes. Light side force users will have an uneasy feeling and find their rage and emotions more volatile if they utilize this lightsaber.
- The lightsaber has a heavy weight to it, making it slightly difficult to use if one is not used to heavier sabers.
Far from the weapon of the light that the blade started as, Kei Raxis' lightsaber was scarred by it's owner's death. After Adron killed Kei In his sleep, he took the lightsaber as a memento from their fledgling friendship. During Kei's death, a small part of him escaped from the vacuum of the Force, finding home in the Dantari crystal inside of the blade. When this occurred, Kei's own orbalisk armor swarmed over his lightsaber, following the shift like a hound following a scent gone cold. The Orbalisk parasites, having nothing else to cling to, wrapped themselves around Kei's lightsaber and followed their host into oblivion.
Retrieving the weapon, Adron took notice of the orbalisk that had become wrapped around the lightsaber. He would later have their corpses induced into a petrified state, creating a grotesque casing for the lightsaber made out of the carcass' of the dead parasites.
After taking the lightsaber, Adron took notice that he was unable to activate it. After a painstaking day of searching for the hidden activation pad, he realized it was a crystal within the blade that was rejecting him. After removing the third Solari crystal, he was able to feel the magnitude of the weapon. Kei's death, the death of his aged orbalisks, as well as the flux in the Dark Side from Adron's grief had succeeded in turning the weapon into a tool of the Dark Side.