Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keepers recruitment

Marmora

M
gear1_zps1c03f7da.jpg

The Keepers

Overview Description:
A collective alliance of researchers, archaeologists and archivists whom have come together under a singular ideal. The Keepers are governed by a Tribunal of Overseers, following the laws of the Council of Kinsman and subjecting themselves to the judgments of the Council of Oathman. They focus themselves on the research, collection and archiving of dangerous artifacts; both force based and those that are not. In doing so they seek to ensure the safety of the galaxy and the citizens by preventing these dangerous weapons from being used or falling into the wrong hands.

Operating from the junk world of Attahox, a perfect world to hide artifacts in among the many heaps of junk. The Keepers work towards their goals in silence, without announcing their true attentions. They do this through a planned mission of opening trade lanes and forging alliances with nearby factions while maintaining their neutrality in all matters.

With the full edits and expansions completed on the Keepers; I am beginning to actively recruit members for the faction. Their central focus is on the locating, retrieval and archiving of artifacts of note. While this is their primary goal, they are acting as a planetary governing body to ensure for a cover; in so much as to allow their agents to work without fear of discovery as to what their primary focus is.

If there are questions please voice them as I believe it will not only help me explain more about the group; as well as allow for the flowing of ideas to further strengthen the overall idea and faction as a whole.

Marmora

M
JerrickShado said:
The Silent Hand would gladly extend our services of smuggling and transporting for you.
While I see the Keepers maintaining their own vessels to act in this same capacity (though on a much smaller scale) I would be more than willing to come to some form of agreement that would produce a working relationship. @[member="JerrickShado"]

Marmora

M
The Keepers aren't anti-force, which I plan to expand upon with a political view section in the Keepers advertisement.

Marmora

M
Does anyone have any questions. Please ask them, I'll endeavor to answer them as best I can. I put work into this idea and would like to see it grow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom