Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keep to the Stars [OOC]

[member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Romi Jade"] | [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Alessandra Creed"] | [member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="Cambria Zadira"] | [member="Lyra Sunfell"]

Your current task is to head up to the Miner's Pick in Mauriushttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/105467-maurius-monastery/.

Once there, I'll go ahead and update the story through Nysana's accounts, be sure to tag this account. I'll also be joining along as Mishel Noren from time to time. Members who are not part of the CIS / AiE / OSL but are looking to join with their Jedi/Lightside Aligned character please post in here. I have four more spots avaliable, this is great for those who are interested in joining either of the above orders or are looking to interact with characters here. :)

This is a DM'd adventure with the end goal resulting in the founding of a Jedi Temple. While NPCs are allowed please keep it reasonable, and while Monastery is a peaceful planet remember that it is underneath the banner of the Confederacy. So be sure to keep in line with CIS faction lore, and keep looking both here and the thread for updates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom