Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Kazian Blackwood

8b515e6970928cd0b8c1b6431044a6c7.jpg

Kazian Blackwood

AliasesAgent Codename: Vigilant
ClassImperial Security Bureau Agent
BirthplaceBastion
AgeEarly 20s
Personality TraitsDevoted
Stoic
Secretive
Education TraitsMilitary Strategist
Lifestyle TraitsPoet
Writer
Rank(s)ISB Special Agent
Faction(s)The Dark Empire
Imperial Security Bureau
SpeciesHuman
LanguagesGalactic Basic
GenderMale
Force SensitiveNo
Character AlignmentLawful Evil
Height6'0
Weight200lbs
Voice/FaceErwin Smith from Attack on Titan

• qXu9Rp6.png
    Imperial Son

I was born for the Empire that my father fought for, and which his father died for. The Blackwood family has served the Empire for generations, through its manifestations, its changes, its rising and falling. I live for the Empire, for security and stability.

My name is Kazian Blackwood. I was born on Bastion, the crown of the Empire. My family is military through and through, and it was no surprise to me that my education would lead me at a young age to the Imperial academy. My mother had wanted me to join the navy, but I wanted to follow in the footsteps of my old man, and his father before him, and join the Stormtroopers. Its funny how life unfolds, because in the end I would arrive at neither destination.

As a cadet, I was fond of history, knowing the workings of great battles, how they were won and lost, and by who. I wanted to be a great general, but the Empire saw in my something I hadn't yet realized as a youth. I suspect there were many reasons for it, looks, skills, belief in the Empire as a whole. In my later years at the academy, I was tapped for and rerouted into a special program training youth to be the future of COMPNOR. That was really when my service to the Empire began, as they indulged my love of strategy and history, opening me to new ways of percieving and thinking. When I graduated at the top of my class, it was off to the Imperial Security Bureau for me.

I began my career with a couple of years as an officer in the CompForce, COMPNOR's military wing. It's no secret my natural stature and my military training made me a worthy soldier, but I realized it wasn't my final calling. It was a rough time, especially as warlords rose and fell and our enemies more often than not were other Imperials. It left a bad taste in my mouth, and had me starting to question the Empire I had grown up in, which I had believed to be strong.

In time I requested a transfer to the Bureau, where I felt my skills were better used. I was made a special agent, and given the codename Vigilant. When Grand Moff Korvan launched his campaign to unify the warlord cliques, it was no surprise that me and most of my compatriots in the ISB came to support him. Now that the Empire is riding a resurgent wave, I know the role I must play as a part of it.

I live for the Empire.

• bc1897e4d83df74cf230dad54c411560.jpg

enthrall-spell-bg3-wiki-guide-64px.png
    Psychological Operator​
    Kazian was trained by the Imperial Security Bureau through his teen years, drawing on his proficiency for tactics and strategy, his good looks, and his devotion to the New Order ideology. Through his training he has developped into a proficient manipulator of both individuals and organizations​
    heroism_spell_bg3_wiki_guide_150px.png

Resilient Agent​
    Though of course trained in the arts of combat as expected by all ISB agents, Kazian's best quality as an agent is no doubt his resolve. Seeing missions through no matter what, staying strong in the face of torture or exposure, and being able to readjust mission perameters on the fly. Thus in his training he earned the Codename: Vigilant.​

• qXu9Rp6.png

Rise of the Dark Empire
    As the Empire occupies Onderon, Kazian takes on his first mission with the ISB, securing the royal palace against insurgents, a task he ultimately fails.
    Kazian attends the Convention as part of the secuirty detail of the Imperial Despot Ignacious Korvan, where he witnesses history just steps away from him as Darth Solipsis returns to declare the Dark Empire. The Despot's daughter Sabine offers him a chance to make up for his blunder at Onderon.
    Kazian meets with Jon Hojkstra, a rogue Imperial veteran who carries a dark and violent past, hoping the ISB can work to bring him back into the fold.
    Incognito, Kazian, Sabine, and Jon infiltrate Empress Teta to re-establish connections with the former Mawite allies of The Krath. Kazian works to return to the good graces of Sabine and her father.

• qXu9Rp6.png

Name
    Description
    Amadeus Blackwood Amadeus Blackwood Cousin
    Sabine Korvan Sabine Korvan Boss

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom