Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Kavessk Ziracch

OOC of Kavessk

Nothing to See, OOC coming through
24ee308d8069fdacd8a5a9aec2853179.jpg

NAME: Kavessk Ziracch

FACTION: The Shadow Protectorate

SPECIES: Clone

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 6'3

WEIGHT: 198 lbs

EYES: Yellow

HAIR: Gray

SKIN: Dark Gray

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes.

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
+Passion in The Force: Kavessk Ziracch is very proficient in the ways of the Dark Side of the Force due to years of training.
+Powerful Will: His will is highly indomitable when tested, even beyond his breaking point.
+Intelligence: Knowledgeable among the Force mainly, abiet sometimes battle and lesser fields.
+Manipulative: Able to control or influence others in an artful and often unfair or selfish way.
+Master Duelist: Skilled with a lightsaber in his own unorthodox style.
+/-Golden Aesthetics: Golden mechanical aesthetics wired with his head and body keep him from insanity and madness due to age. However if broken, his mental state will begin to decline until stalled again. Not prefect, the weaknesses below show regardless of the aesthetics.
+/-Force Exclusivity: Kavessk has a tendency to like Force users more than non Force users.
-Clone Sanity: Being a Jedi clone, Kavessk's initial sanity is unwell.
-Outbursts: Due to insanity being withheld, he can randomly outburst with anger, either small or enough to cloud everything. Sometimes can be prompted.
-Flashbacks: Sometimes can have random flashbacks to former memories of his known or unknown.
-False Memories: Kavessk has some false memories that appear true to him bright as day.

APPEARANCE:
An Dark Side clone of a Kage, his skin is extremely gray unlike most natives. Taller than the average man and slender than most. A bunch of symbolic decal and scars with his face, eyes being unusually pupilless. He also wears handcrafted black robes, marked with golden aesthetics to his body to further distance himself from the Sith.

BIOGRAPHY:
The Jedi Master Kavesk Ziracch, distanced from his fellow Jedis in suit of battling the darkness wherever he was needed. After years of such battle, he met his fate against an ambush of murderous survivors of his previous crusade. Nearly losing the battle against him, they decided to use him as a powerful tool. Creating and aging a clone right before the time of the original's death, they attempted to use him. Backfiring against them due to defection, the clone now branding himself Kavessk Ziracch slayed them all in a fit of rage. Leaving the planet, Kavessk had some memories of the original, hence he believing himself as the former Jedi Master. Thinking the Jedi responsible for his fate, he went to the Dark Side. Years in the Unknown Regions led to him forming his own ideology, not agreeing with Jedi nor Sith. As the years began to pile on, Kavessk seeks for more Force users to join him.

SHIP:
Wanderless, a stolen and later modified Rogue-class starfighter fitted with standard weaponry and upgraded shielding.

ITEMS: Carries the original lightsaber of Kavesk Ziracch, utilizing a purple kyber crystal. The golden aesthetics on his head and body stall the Jedi from pure insanity, but not perfect due to said bugs in weaknesses.

KILLS: N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED: N/A

ROLE-PLAYS:

Last edited:

OOC of Kavessk

Nothing to See, OOC coming through
Anyone that I am currently RPing with that is looking at this bio, I have a big note.

After a few RPs, it would seem Kavessk has grown to something different than I initially thought when I made this. So I will update at some point, make things look nice, just haven't had the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom