Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private It's Cold Outside

Hoth

The academy had only been recently taken back from the accursed Ren, a dastardly questing coming up. But Romeo found himself standing on the landing platform of the academy in the middle of the massive, artificial snow storm that ravaged on all around. The world, however, seemed calmed. One could not see where the bridge from above went, or the building off in the distance that powered the academy. The white wind made everything seem calm regardless of how dangerous it was. However, never had it been so cold to Romeo, as if there was an ominous presence watching., and there probably was. Whatever the Ren had been up to, whatever this demon was, it was darker than any Sith Romeo had faced.

Still, coordinates had been given out, select people who had somehow come to the attention of Romeo had been given the ability to come to the academy, and learn, or teach. Maybe even more. The Crimson Covenant was still rebuilding...everyone was dead. Very few people remained anymore for this to even be a proper academy. Sad days had fallen upon the empire, but there was still a bright light among the darkness leading them, casting their shadows to the farthest reaches.

OOC of Kavessk OOC of Kavessk

OOC of Kavessk

Nothing to See, OOC coming through
"This planet holds special semblance for you too, does it not?"

After the interaction with the Dark Lord known as Ravenous, Kavessk needed a planet to rethink his evaluations. The Sith and the Jedi were alive and well, all under very different names. In order to figure out how to pass his ideology, he went to the only home he had. The ice planet known as Hoth, a world he hasn't checked since he became a Jedi. Arriving a few days ago, he took notice of the recent academy here. It reeked of death, pain, suffering. Bad things happened here. And so as the hooded "Jedi Master" appeared a few feet away from The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner , he knew this truth. This user of the Dark Side was not responsible. So he felt calm but initially ready for the situation, covered in his dark golden marked robes.

Within the white winds came out a hooded man, maybe the presence Romeo had felt, maybe not. But, Romeo could sense that at the moment, this man posed no threat. So with a nod, Romeo replied.

"It does...I came here in hopes to give those who could touch the Force a place to hone their skills without worry of Jedi dogma, or Sith doctrine. I failed them miserably believing the Knights of Ren to be any different than dark adepts pretending to be Sith warriors."

The golden marks on the man's face were fascinating, though Romeo could only guess as to why they were there. One could probe the question, but the master of the dark side opted it was a bad idea at the moment.

"Have you come to find peace, or more death?"

OOC of Kavessk

The Knights of Ren. Another sign of how far Kavessk was disconnected with the rest of the galaxy. But this man shared a fellow idea with the Jedi, that both orders were wrong. It may turn out that things won't be as hard as he thought, others already like him. The Kage wasn't there yet however, so he took off his hood to reveal his entire face. The Dark Side truly worsened his body, although he was attempting to assess further.

"It doesn't matter if the Jedi and the Sith still remain."

He ran his fingers through his hair, unlike the man before him, the dark side had not entirely destroyed Romeo. In fact, if anything other than his eyes, Romeo's complexion had stayed the same for his life span, well most of it. The clone body he existed in had allowed him a second chance, and with this chance he refused to let the corruption run through him as before. But the man's statement was a tough one to disagree with.

"I've watch Orders and Empires fall and rise...and they will continue to do so. One day I will fall, or maybe I am rising currently. Regardless...if we do not try, then accept failure to be our fate. Our destiny must be more than bowing to the whims of those who can not see the Force as whole. I would rather fall fighting than fall kneeling."

OOC of Kavessk

"Then let it be up to us not to fall at all."

Orders and Empires? How fragile was the galaxy since he left? This user spoke as he was in a position of power. A whole force of people believing in this idea? This was very intriguing. Maybe the road to succession wasn't a lone road after all.

"Who are you?"

"Romeo Sin, Warden of the Shadow Empire." He replied.

The Vahla enjoyed the idea of not falling at all, to keep fighting, and pushing forward. It didn't sound realistic, but one was allowed to dream and fight for that dream, no?

"And who might you be?"

He asked.

So far, Romeo could see this man was a deep thinker, already had a way about things. They were similar in how Romeo walked his path, but the stories were polar opposites.

OOC of Kavessk

"Kavessk Ziracch, Jedi Master."

Despite his initial hate of the Jedi, he believed himself to be the only one to see the truth. A lot of the Jedi had validity, but the Dark Side had so much to offer for the universe as well. Not unlike the Sith, murderers wishing to doom it. He only hoped he can save some from either side before it was too late.

Back to The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner , his distrust began to lower a bit. Romeo of the "Shadow Empire". Although not a fan of the name initially, this man could be an ally.

Romeo's feet shuffled some at the title. Jedi Masters normally didn't give the same...feeling in the Force, and the coldness outside seemed far more the colder now. He had seen zealots and heretics before, people crazed by some kind of concept that sounded fine on paper, but once applied.

"Did't expect a Jedi to answer the invitation."

There was hope, still, for all this, and Romeo knew what it needed.

"Call yourself what you like, I've but one thing to ask you....there are some people here, and they are only looking to learn. Let them be. They've no desire for wars and battles." Romeo cocked his head. "Unless....you've come to learn yourself? Or....teach."

OOC of Kavessk

Kavessk complicated to figure out his response. He wanted to influence more actively, but the Empire could bring more to him instead. If he did accept, he would become a full on member. The Kage would have to go beyond his distrustful state to complete his life long cause, and the Empire seemed to be a way.

"I could, but look at this place. Lack of recourses, building and people to even teach."

Once more there was a shuffle in his stance as the man before him spoke. It was true, there was a lack of things people here, but that was his fault. The academy shouldn't have been left alone.

"They died." Romeo paused for a moment as he stared out into the white storm.

"Every man, woman and child here....gone..." He finished, his eyes coming back to the man before him.

"That's on me...all of this is on me. The people suffered because I failed them. I thought going to self exile would have been beneficial, that maybe I would learn something to bring back to the people...but I didn't learn anything that could anyone but myself." Romeo turned to look back at the academy. There were scorch marks that still needed to be repaired.

"Never again." He said softly. "Never again."

Once more there was a shuffle in his stance as the man before him spoke. It was true, there was a lack of things people here, but that was his fault. The academy shouldn't have been left alone.

"They died." Romeo paused for a moment as he stared out into the white storm.

"Every man, woman and child here....gone..." He finished, his eyes coming back to the man before him.

"That's on me...all of this is on me. The people suffered because I failed them. I thought going to self exile would have been beneficial, that maybe I would learn something to bring back to the people...but I didn't learn anything that could anyone but myself." Romeo turned to look back at the academy. There were scorch marks that still needed to be repaired.

"Never again." He said softly. "Never again."

OOC of Kavessk

"Death leads to the Force. As the Force exists with us all, everyone will still be behind you, believing in your cause."

The Dark Jedi understood loss far too well. His countless ventures against the darkness never was 100%, death because of his inability to save them all. Years has passed since then, and Kavessk has kept going because of it. Indirectly he could help this fellow user deal with the pain as well.

"Now come, we have a lot of work to do for the sake of the galaxy."

There was a nod from Romeo as he agreed with the man, this Kavessk. There was a lot of work that need doing, the galaxy as on fire, and there was still time to put them out. Turning back towards the doors of the academy, Romeo motioned for the man to follow him. It was getting too cold outside to continue this conversation.

"Agreed, but soon the storm will intensify. We must head back inside. I've plans, but I assume you've plans as well. Shall we discuss these things over something to drink and warmth?"

OOC of Kavessk

"I'm used to the extreme weather, but I would like that."

His ally was the Shadow Empire, this man Romeo for now. He didn't trust him too well, but it was far more than he thought he could. Smiling just a little before it left to the usual seriousness, Kavessk followed Romeo to the academy. It reminded him of the Jedi of old, except the death all around them.

"I hate the cold." Romeo said as he started towards the entrance of the academy. "So, coffee? Tea? Something with a little more punch? Tell me, Kavessk, what's your story?" The doors opened to reveal a large hallway that went both left and right with a path leading forward as well. Romeo took the left corridor that left to the mess hall.

"I mean, you call yourself a Jedi Master, but I know and you know that Jedi dont use the Dark Side of the Force. I shouldn't probe, but...it's a curiousness you've brought out of me."

OOC of Kavessk

"I think of the Dark Side to be more efficient in the matters I deal with, although my stance is evolving."

This was somewhat true, but Kavessk never actually chose his transformation into the Dark Side. It was highly effective, but years of circumstances has kept him from changing his position. Maybe the Light Side could help him?

Another topic for another time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom