Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Kato'hala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matreya

Name: Kato'hala
Region: The Unknown Region
System: Olympia // Val'hala // Apo'hala
Suns: 1 White Dwarf, Hera/1 Brown Dwarf, Zeus
Orbital Position: 4th
Moons: Zeu'din
Coordinates: Same as Val'hala
Rotational Period: 60 hours
Orbital Period: 560 Days

Class: Super-giant
Diameter: 13,820 km
Atmosphere: Oxygen
Climate: Earth-like
Gravity: 0.5
Primary Terrain: Grasslands, Mountains, Oceans, Rain Forests, Forests, Jungles, Tundras (Any 'lush oasis')

Native species: n/a
Immigrated species: Humans, Energy Vampires, Anzati, Shistavanen, Diathim, Gurlanin, H'Drachi, Ysanna, Andolith, Tera Vampir, Velocitrecka
Primary languages: Galactic Standard Basic, Vampiri, Andolation
Government: Dictatorship
Population: 10 billion approx.
Demonym: Keto'halain
Major cities: Omegapolis, Centauri Prime, Factory District, Agricenter
Major imports: Average
Major exports: Weapons, Armor, Crafts, MerrSteel, MerrTitan
Exports to Val'hala: Major Exports, Food, Clothing, Supplies

Affiliation: Valashu Elahad, Clan Daemon

Culture: Being that most of the occupants of this planet are from Val'hala, it is recommended to look there for information pertaining to classes, religion, etcetera. However, they are notably different in a major way: not everyone of this planet is religiously based zealots.

Those not exactly like their Val'halain counterparts, tend to bear more of a median status. There are artisans, those taking their life's to learn their decisive crafts. Chefs live their lives, bettering each taste until there is none able to best it. Architects work until each building made is brilliantly crafted, shining with a light of its own, not including the suns.

Day to day life is led as it is wished, none need to do more than they are yearning to do. There is a surplus of most requirements for life. Water is in high amounts, farm animals in large numbers. Life is easy and good.

Militant Size: 50% population

Technology: Galactic equivalent. They are neither brightest, nor dullest, of species.

History: Eleven billion years ago Val'hala was crafted, reportedly, by the hand of Gods themselves. They showed an interest in the happenings of the Universe they created, in the people they vested into being. So they managed to conjure to be a major hub of cultural stability, the planet made to worship them, to act as a vast stable for the cosmos. Come here should you need guidance, seek us if you need help.

Then they vanished. Life went on normal for a reclusive people, one that shut themselves off.

That being said, a few million years later the third moon of Val'hala, a long lost information, was collided with a massive equivalent. The nearly planetary collision with a secondary of almost equal size caused it firstly to project out of the orbit it maintained, as well as form a much larger body. This in the end became known as Kato'hala. For the rest of time, up to recent years when the planet finally opened its borders, the people or Val'hala alongside all else had no clue that it even existed.

How such a thing could happen, seemingly, is an act of the Gods. But it did, remaining entirely unpopulated, let alone seen, through the massive dangers of the universe, the Gulag plague, the Netherworld crisis, the Undead Horses that had for a time plagued the galaxy. None of these effected the lifeless planet.

Since roughly a decade ago the planet has become populated, most notably by the people of Val'hala. They believe this planet was a second source of their Gods love, besides the main planet they loved. Hence this one becoming a massive storehouse if you will. A large portion of the planet is basically all either farmland, or cities. There are other parts, including the Factory District, to name one. The aforementioned is known as such due to the arrangement of only factory, warehouse, and similar buildings in the area.

Notable PCs: [member=Valashu elahad] // [member=Damien daemon]
Intent: To add to the Olympia star system

Matreya

[member="Darth Prazutis"]

Sorry, forgot to mention in the sub, as I had with my other planet sub, these planets were only inhabited starting a decade ago. So, technically I could mention it, but it'd be just that, a mention. With no one on the planet, they didn't have any recordable effect.

Also, to clarify, yes the planet was barren of sentient life until a decade ago. In the Olympia system, that's my means of doing things, saying that planets were "hidden" or "unknown" so as to not have to try to back pedal and correlate with canon info blah blah lol.

I will actually clarify both of these bits if info soon, in the sub.

Matreya

So, made some alterations:
  1. The above info additions
  2. Linked the other planets inside the Olympia system
  3. Linked to the approved MerrSteel and MerrTitan submission
I am also going to be linking species quickly.

Edits:
Also did more edits -
  1. Linked to the already noted species
  2. Linked to the two additions, my own custom species

[member="Darth Prazutis"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom