Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Katarr Raid OOC

So I am sure that some people are thinking "what the fk" right now so let me explain. The sith ascension is a movement inside the falling one sith dedicated to defeat the crusade by doing kind the same thing the crusaders are doing only with a focus more on destruction than on raiding. As for fleeting you have to wait if someone from the one sith will take controll because I cant fleet. If the worst case happens and no one fleets for us you are obviously allowed to blast our ships out of orbit lol. As for troops on the ground I will lead a small group of 60 man, and anyone of the one sith can drop down with more (as long its logical of course.) Please everyone keep this drama free, and just talk to each other and stuff. Ah and don't forget to have fun lol. Good luck crusaders.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/92133-the-sith-ascension-raid-of-katarr/

[member="Cathul Thuku"] could you all for the love of god stop asking about that? Because even a lot of the one sith people don't know anything about it IC so why does anyone else has complet knowledge about it. My meta sense is tingling.

Also like you know I am probably will chicken out of this in the near future because there is just no way this will end well. I also completely misread [member="Axel"] s post (my luck because I will read that answer multiple times because it was so good.) .... and also maybe because I kinda could have slightly been godmodding because I got maybe was kinda slightly frustrated and everything from here would be unfair to anyone else in that thread. It was fun, and I will give you a few more posts to kill all my mean while Abyss runs a fast as possible.

Edit: I forgot: @Darth youknowwho plz giv me al u knw Abut 12 lulz

Lol man like I said in PM, its all good broham. Just play how you like. Heck from this point, there is the running aspect, but there is also fighting it out until the last possible moment with some secret method to flee, or even fight until the Mandoa catch you then become Axel's apprentice after he tells em to leave you under his care :p

I get that you didn't mean for this big thing to blow up lol

[member="Abyss"]

Phew... by now I know that not just any random veteran of Coruscant on the OS side would know anything about Directive 12 ICly. Perhaps I should wait for that PM before asking anyone else about that. That said, I do not think sending more than one PM to him about that would do any good.

Perhaps I should chicken out from this skirmish too...

Yes.

Especially if you make a post in the IC thread and put (Please no death, take as prisoner) or something

I usually post stuff in parentheses as OOC stuff in my posts.

[member="Abyss"] [member="Rel Connory"] @ra viszla

Also I tagged two of them here so they can see if you want to be a prisoner

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom