Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Kar'ta

Suspended over Redd, Haastal wondered if the woman would be able to break the connection he'd made over her. He wasn't fighting her as if she was untrained any longer, she needed to be pushed to her limits and grow from there. Yet, the woman was faster and stronger than he'd anticipated and with his guard lowered she was quick to free herself. When Redd moved underneath Haastal, he wasn't sure he could stop her, yet when her hand went to his wrist he knew what she was attempting. It didn't help him at all.

Redd rolled and the man slammed into the ground, his shoulder bearing into the course sand to keep his head from slamming down. His grip on the woman was completely broken and he could only lay there for a moment, laughing out as he realized what the woman had done. "Damn that was good." He muttered, pushing himself up before turning back to Redd. He could see her feral self growing, clawing at freedom as she shed her human form for the savage wolf. Haastal turned, taking up a knee while he rolled his shoulder, trying to free it from the shock it had just taken. "You can't learn to fight as a human if you keep-"

There was no hesitation.

Redd charged forward, her feral form overtaking her senses and lunging for Haastal.

"Oh fu-" He tried to move or react, but from his position there was nothing he could do to stop the wolf from pouncing on him. As she landing on him, her teething sinking into his shoulder he yelled out in pain. "Fuck!" Wrapped in pain and flooded with the sensation to fight back, Haastal slammed his hands into the sand below him. Fire spilled into his shoulder as he felt her teeth slice through the soft tissue and pierce into his bone. Tears welled in his eyes as he kept them clamp shut, yelling out until finally he felt the hellish pain subside ever so slightly. He rolled over, his blood spilling into the sand and staining it while his hand slammed into the sand again and again. "Shit!" He yelled out, before slamming his forehead into the sand, trying to create another avenue of pain to distract him from his shoulder.

After some time, his mind was able to catch up to the excruciating pain that had been poured into him. He laid in the sand, his breathing hard and uneven before he finally looked to Redd. He was probably planning some long drawn out stream of curses to throw at the woman, yet he could see her lowered ears and see the way she backed away from him. He got his breathing under control, keeping his eyes locked on the wolf before finally exhaling. "Come...here." He breathed out. Haastal slid back, pulling out of the arena nad pushing his back against the metal wall behind him. "Come here." He said again, yet his tone had a certain hint of anger in it.

When Redd did approach him, he pulled his bloody hand from the wound, looking down to it before holding it out to Redd. "You got out of the hold." He said with a tired smile. He leaned forward, wrapping his arms around the wolf and holding her close to him. "It's ok baby." He breathed out, running his bloodied hand through her fur in slow, even strokes. Once he finished comforting Redd he leaned back against the wall, breathing painfully once again. "There's a med kit...in the box near the door...bring it over here for me."

Redd Redd

Redd.png

GUILT

Golden eyes watched with shame as she watched the man shout and slam his forehead into the sand over and over. Redd couldn’t believe that she had bitten her mate, the one that she was supposed to protect. The one who she was supposed to fight alongside, not turn her teeth upon. She whined as she lowered her body into the sand and she didn’t know what to do as she watched him bleed. What could she do? How could she help him? How did she undo what she had done? She felt nothing but shame and regret at the actions that she had done against Haastal. The wolf didn’t deserve to be his mate. He didn’t deserve her teeth sinking into his flesh and causing him pain.

When he first called to her she whined and shook her head. She didn’t want to cause him anymore pain. Didn’t want to lose control again and she was fearful for the man before her, as she watched him slide back so then his back could press against the wall. She could sense the anger as he commanded her once again and so she rose onto her paws, only to approach him with her head lowered and her tail between her legs.

She smelled the bloodied hand that was held out to her and she angled her head away to show her shame. However, she was surprised when he leaned forwards and wrapped his arms around her. Her golden eyes slid closed as she lightly rested her head upon his bleeding shoulder in hopes that it would stop the bleed. His gentle hands that ran through her fur in long slow strokes, almost made her think that he was comforting not just Redd but her wolf side, as if he was trying to soothe the pain that the feral wolf had to deal with when it had been thrown into the arena. The pain of loss and the pain of being alone through such struggles. She whined softly, but had no words that she knew what to say. Never had she bitten someone that she didn’t intend to kill in wolf form.

Then she heard him speak about a med kit near the door and she pulled back enough so then she could take ninety seconds to shift. To open a box she needed fingers, not paws. Once she finally stood on two feet, her naked body covered in his blood, moved over to the door to retrieve the med kit. Once secured, she brought it back to him, knelt down in the sand and she lowered her head as she opened the kit before she held it out to him, but said nothing. What could she say? That the nightmare left her mind open? That the arena brought her back to the days when the feral wolf lived freely and killed because there was no other choice?

There was no excuse for her actions. None. She had to leave, to put space between her and this man, because she didn’t want to hurt him any more then she had, but first she had to make sure that he lived. Green eyes looked to the wound and she reached a hand out to it, paused and then pulled her hand away. What could she do to repent for the sins that she had just done? Redd hadn’t protected him, she had hurt him. Her mate, a member of her pack and there was no excuse for it. None. A wolf who attacked their own was no wolf that belonged in a pack. The wolf within whined, but the human shook her head.

If she had done that in her old pack and had turned upon one of their own, it meant that a wolf was losing sight of itself. Sitting on the edge of breaking and losing its sanity. Had she truly lost her sanity and not known about it because she hadn’t been provoked until now? The anger… The fear… There was no place for it in this pack and she had to ostracize herself from it, so then they would be safe from her. First though, she would tend to her Mate’s wounds.
Bcj802.png

When Redd changed from her wolf form back to her human body he expected she'd say something, she didn't. No, instead she remained quiet through it all. Even when she brought him the kit she remained quiet. When she brought him the chest and set it down in front of him he looked up to her with quiet, unreadable eyes. Even after the kit was in front of him he only stared up at her for a few moments. He finally looked down to the kit and threw open the chest before looking through the supplies.

He pulled a small needle from the kit and set it in his teeth before rolling his shoulder a bit. Blood spilled from him as he moved, causing him to wince as he felt the pain flood once again. Haastal pulled the needle from his teeth, popping the cap from it before pushing it into his wound, injecting himself with the healing compound. He bit down on his bottom lip through the act but only a moment later it felt better and he was able to remove the needle. Haastal leaned back on the wall, exhaling in relief before looking to Redd. He tossed the needle into the chest before speaking sternly. "Quit." He could see the gears in her head moving and he hated the direction they flowed. He didn't want her blaming herself over something that was his fault. "I pushed you. Tryin' to get a rise out of you, it worked. Not the way I thought it would, but it did. I knew your emotions were runnin' hot so I thought I'd show you how to use that in a fight. Not your fault Redd."

There was still blood seeping from his wounds but it had slowed, through his shirt was completely stained with the red liquid. Haastal pulled out a small bacta injector, however he didn't use it. Instead he sat it down in his lap, holding his head back against the wall while his pain slowly subsided. "Got a damn nice bite..." He breathed, chuckling out. There was no apparent reason why Haastal shouldn't be injecting himself with the bacta to heal the wound, yet he didn't use the gun. Instead he looked to Redd. "I love you, you know?" He said simply, closing his eyes and sighing as the drugs continued to flow through him. "You're mine...nothin's takin' you away from me or hurtin' you, not even your own head."

Redd Redd

Redd.png

DECLARATION

Redd watched with deep green eyes as he looked through the chest and pulled out a needle to use upon himself. The wolf heard the sound of relief, but she still looked on at the injury as it still seemed to flow. Even his shirt looked as if it had been soaked in his blood, not to mention the blood that covered her naked body. She heard his stern voice then as she looked down and still felt the taste of her blood upon her tongue. Yet he continued to speak and her gaze looked up at him. ”I… Should have stopped, but I lost control and I hurt you.’ The woman said softly as she watched him pull out another small injector and frowned as he simply placed it in his lap. Was he too tired? Should she do it for him? Her hands reached out just when he complimented her bite and she winced. While under normal circumstances, she would have accepted the compliment, but she only felt the shame of attacking her mate.

Then he said the words that had her looking to him, trying to see whether he was dying or insane. He was bleeding because of her and yet he… He loved her? Redd too had been feeling such a strong emotion for the man and tears trailed down her cheeks as he closed his eyes. She heard him speak again and she wiped at the tears which smeared the blood upon her face. The woman moved forwards then to lightly pick up the injector and she straddle the man’s lap then. With her free hand she cupped his cheek and she pressed her lips to his in a long, slow kiss. ”I don’t deserve you, I shouldn’t have survived what I did and yet here I am. I should have been put down long ago. Not to mention that I bit you,” She whispered softly against his lips before she pressed her forehead to his.

The thumb of her hand that rested against his cheek, slowly slid along his skin and she pressed her lips to his once again in another slow kiss. Then as she pulled away, the woman continued speaking. ”I love you too, I’ve felt it for some time now. I just didn’t know if there was a right time to tell you. To say it while you’re bleeding because of me, doesn’t seem like the right time, but I don’t know if there will ever be a right time. Just don’t go dying on me ok?” Redd whispered as she continued to stroke his cheek. That was when she realised that she was still holding the injector and she went about also finding bandages.

Once she had told him that no one survived her bite and it was true. Once she had sunk her teeth in, it was to kill. The fact that she had managed to not go for the throat, told her that there had been some semblance of reasoning within her. However, it had only been small because the wound still looked deep. Redd herself had known the bite of another, she bore those scars herself. The scars wrapped around her left ankle and it had been the day that she had almost lost a foot. It had been her first fight as a pup and it was the fight that she had learned that she had to kill or be killed. Upon finding the bandages, she placed them in between her and him before she lifted her free hand to lightly caress his cheek again.

She leaned in to press her lips to his in another long, slow kiss and she pulled away. ”I love you more than you know, Haastal and I never wanted to hurt you like this.” The woman said as she raised the injector and prepared to inject him with the bacta.
Bcj802.png

When Redd finally came to settle in Haastal's lap the man breathed out a sigh of relief. He liked her closer. It made the pain rush away in droves, that and the compound he'd shot into the wound.

Redd pressed her lips to his and for every second of the slow passionate kiss they shared, his mind drifted away from the bite and towards her. His arms wrapped around her, urging her closer to him while his lips pressed into hers. She said she didn't deserve him and the man could only breathe between the kisses. "Just shut up." He wasn't even going to entertain the thought that he was someone worth being deserved. No, he was exactly what he had always been, himself. If anything it was him that didn't deserve her.

She spoke of love and though the words still made him uncomfortable, he was happy to hear them coming from her mouth. He couldn't help but chuckle at what she'd said. "Think im gonna die from this kitten's bite?" He chuckled out, before digging in his pocket. No cigarra's. He'd left them on the counter in their room, now that soured his mood a bit.

"I know you didn't mean it, Redd. Beside's at least now I'll have a nice mark from you." He said with a small smile up to the woman. He allowed her to inject his wound with bacta, the cool flow of the medicine causing him to crane his neck in relief. "Damn, been usin' a lot of this stuff lately." He said jokingly, before showing Redd a sly smirk.

Now that he thought about it, that did remind him of something. "Before we leave here...I need your help with something, ok?" He said, turning his eyes up to Redd. "It's going to suck, but only you can do it for me. You're the only person I want to do it." He told her, looking to her eyes meaningfully.

"I want you to brand me."

Redd Redd

Redd.png

BRAND

Her head angled downwards as the man commanded her to shut up. Her free hand lightly ran across his uninjured shoulder for a moment before she lightly rested it there to steady herself. Administering or injecting people had never been her strong suit and to be doing it again, made her wonder if she was slowly beginning to learn the basics of medicine. Slowly, she inserted the needle point into the wound as he spoke of the bite being that of a kitten’s and a brow perked as she simply smiled. With every breath that he took and every comment that he made, he was fast making her feel more at ease with the fact that he was feeling much better. Even the warmth of his body and the sound of his heartbeat, told her that he was going to be alright and she was more than happy about that fact.

Her thumb pushed down upon the plunger and she shook her head. ”A bite from your mate. It’ll speak volumes to all other lupines for sure, for it means that you’re mine until you die. I essentially… Marked you for life. We are now a true mated pair.” The wolf paused in her actions for a moment and then shrugged, only to continue doing what she was doing. ”Well, in part.” Redd said as she finished inserting the bacta and withdrew the needle from the wound. A mated pair usually marked each other, which was why she had said in part. The woman placed the needle back into the chest and picked up the bandage just as he began to ask her something.

Redd’s green eyes shifted to view his face for a moment and noted that what he was talking about, seemed to be of a serious matter. So she placed the bandage in the chest and gave him her full attention. Except, what he had to say made her jaw drop. Her lips parted as her mouth gaped open at the request that he asked of her and slowly she lifted her bottom jaw so then she could close her mouth. His request was one that someone might say a little bit unorthodox, especially considering he had literally just been bleeding out due to her bite.

The woman frowned as her gaze searched his face for any tell tale sign that he might be joking and a hand lifted to cup his cheek. However, no amount of looking at his face would ever show her anything different. She had heard it in his voice, seen the determination in his eyes and a sigh parted her lips. Redd must be going insane, or she was just still feeling guilty about biting him, because she found the next words that came from her lips to be certifiable. ”I’ll do it. I’ll brand you, but only because you want me to and that it seems to mean something to you that I do it.”

She took pause for a moment before she leaned in, to kiss him yet again and she savored the taste of him upon her lips. Then, as a few more moments passed she pulled away and shook her head. ”Ok where am I branding you and where is the branding iron and fire? Is it also located within this room or do we need to go back to your room to do this?” To say that she knew the process of branding was an understatement. There were many things that branding was used for in the pack, one which meant exile and some had used it to brand their mates with it. However, branding mates had been mostly phased out and replaced with tattoos. Branding the exiled, now that had still been in practice. Why Haastal wanted a brand was beyond her, but she did know that he tended to collect scars, had seen them on this body and a brand was a sure fire way to collect more.
Bcj802.png

When Redd said she'd brand Haastal, the man laughed as the bacta flowed over his skin. He looked up to her and nodded silently before focusing on the thought of what was to come next. There was nothing to say about it. Branding hurt like a queen. He hated the weeks of sensitive skin and raw flesh but there was something about the mark on his body that made it bearable, even necessary. He'd never expected anyone to understand that because it was one of those things that wasn't meant to be understood.

Haastal looked up to Redd with a smile regardless. She didn't understand, but at least she would help him. He chuckled at her words before shaking his head. "Our room." He corrected her, before pushing himself to his feet and exhaling audibly. "It's not my room, its ours." He took Redd's hand before looking to her and whistling softly. "Much as I like it." He walked over to one of the chests, it held a thick wool robe that seemed to be designed for hand to hand combat. "Don't need everyone else lookin' at what belongs to me." He told her, tossing the robe to the woman.

The two would make their way back to the room. Haastal's steps were short and chopped, he was running out of energy and it was pretty obvious. His skin was soaked in sweat and most of it had been flecked in blood. When they stepped in he walked over to a chair in the kitchen, pulling it out so he could lower himself onto it. "Listen..." He breathed out while reaching for the bottle of liquor he'd left on the counter. "In our room, there's a box under the bed, get it and get the medkit in the armory." He gestured back to where they painted Redd's armor. "And check to see if your armor's dry." He told her. Haastal brought the bottle to his lips, downing large gulps as he tried to drown his pain out with alcohol. He pinched his eyes closed, coughing roughly before setting the bottle onto the counter, significantly more empty than it had been.

When Redd returned with the box, he took it from her arms, setting it on the counter before rustling through it. There were a number of metallic devices inside of the box, which looked like some kind of stamp. Haastal pulled out one of the stamps that held a Mythosaur skull with extremely long horns. He tapped a button on the back of the stamp before setting it on the counter. The device began to heat up, the mythosaur soon glowing a bright red. He grabbed the bottle before downing a bit more of it. Haastal grunted, tossing the now-empty bottle into a nearby trash can. The man, with a hazed expression on his face, looked to Redd and muttered out. "Look...back right shoulder..." He muttered, before gesturing to a cloth pad in front of them. "Press the branding metal evenly over the skin for a couple seconds like a stamp, make sure you connect all the metal to flesh. After about two or three seconds pull the motherfucker back, or it could melt my skin into it. Then press the pad to my skin for a second to disinfect it..." He exhaled.

The Mandalorian pulled his shirt off, throwing the bloody rags into the trash before looking back to Redd with a drunk smile. "I'm gonna scream real loud, ok?"

Redd Redd

Redd.png

BRANDING

Redd smiled softly when Haastal corrected her that it was their room and not his. To have something such as an allotted room or actual armour to call her own, was strange. Strange in the way that she never actually thought that she would own anything in a sense to say the word ours. The fact that she had a mate was all the more grounding and she rose up from her position on his lap, so then she could reach out a hand to help him up from his position upon the ground. Her gaze moved over his form in quiet contemplation, but it was his whistle that caught her attention and it was the moment when she realized that she was still naked. A fact that she was completely comfortable with, but as it had been pointed out, made others uncomfortable.

She did wonder though, as she caught the robe and pulled it on, as to what Haastal would do if he found some other man looking at her and a slow smirk curved her lips. ”I didn’t realize that you were a jealous man,” The woman said as they made their way back to their room. She was there to help him if he needed it, but she figured that he wouldn’t want help unless he asked for it. So while he walked, she took note of the sidelong glances given and she had to refrain from growling at them as they were a part of clan Verd. Which meant that they were entitled to wonder, but not exactly entitled to know what happened.

A pale hand lightly rested upon her mate’s shoulder as they walked and she didn’t leave his side until they were in their kitchen. She lightly wiped the back of her hand over his forehead when he spoke and she nodded with his words, but she was more concerned about his current wellbeing. The woman watched him down the bottle of alcohol, before she shook her head. ”I have reservations about doing this in your current state, but I’m sure that you know your threshold when it comes to too much pain.” With that being said, she moved away from him and went to the bathroom, stopping briefly to wash her hands, only to carry on towards the bedroom.

Once she had retrieved the box from under the bed and the med kit from the armory, she paused for a second to lightly touch the paint and noted that it was dry. With that knowledge, she carried both boxes into the kitchen and allowed Haastal to take them from her. Green eyes shifted to his shoulder and she lightly touched the wound to inspect it while he set about getting the skull brand ready. ”It’s not like those that we used to use in the pack,” Redd mused as she carefully picked up the stamp and moved to stand behind him. ”We used to use iron that had been heated up in a live flame, iron which we branded our exiled wolves. At least that was what my father had told me, but exiled wolves were rare and few in-between.”

The lupine had to take a moment, as she ran a light hand over the spot upon his right shoulder blade, before she rested it upon the spine to brace herself against the action that she was about to do. ”Are you ready? I’ll count to three.” Redd took a breath to steady her nerves and ready the brand. ”One-” Quickly and without hesitation, she evenly applied the brand to his skin and steeled herself against the screams that she heard from her mate. Screams which grated upon her hearing, but she bore it because it was important to him. She pulled the brand away from his skin and touched the same button he had to turn it off so she could place it on the counter. Then, she swiftly retrieved the pad and pressed it against the brand. Once the pad was in place, the woman slowly exhaled, almost as if she had been holding her breath the entire time. ”Haastal, we should really get you cleaned up and put you to bed, so you can rest. You’ve lost a lot of blood and to be honest, I’m surprised that you’re even still standing. This brand won’t help you at all either. I can run you a bath to relax in while I clean this all up. I’ll even find you some more alcohol in the cupboards.” The woman said with a slight smirk and then placed the pad upon the counter so she could go run the bath.
Bcj802.png

Last edited:
When Redd revealed that her own people used brands it caused him to chuckle a bit, however drunkily. "They hurt like a queen." He repeated before pulling out a wooden bit with a thick cloth wrapped around it. He set the bit in between his lips before exhaling and shaking his head, trying to keep his body alert and as ready for the shock of the pain as it could be. When she said she would count to three, Haastal nodded. He was just about to say something when the hot rush filled the back of his shoulder. He let out a sound that was a shriek mixed with a scream, his teeth gnawing into the bit while he released the pain through his vocal cords.

Haastal's hands curled around the side of the chair, bending the metal as he let out ragged screams from the pit of his chest. His yells lasted until the hot metal was pulled from his back, then and only then did his body fall limp against the chair while the bit fell to the floor. His arms hung lifelessly in front of him while he struggled to even breathe. This time the tears had flown freely, his eyes were bloodshot and red and he had no energy left inside of him.

"Right..." Haastal breathed. Listening to his mate's words yet barely hearing a thing. "...Bed." He muttered, not wanting a bath, not wanting to clean his wounds, but wanting rest. The Mandalorian pushed against the chair to stand, yet that was as far as he reached. The chair was no replacement for legs and as soon as he stood his body flew forward. He slammed against the floor with a hard bang as the chair shifted away from him. He let out soft groan but said no more.

He was unconscious.

Redd Redd

Redd.png

HOME

Redd had been half turned away from him as she had just about to go run a bath, instead she heard him move to stand up and she wasn’t fast enough to catch him. The woman knelt down on the floor beside him for a moment as she listened to his heartbeat and noticed that he was still breathing, but what concerned her the most, was his ragged breathing. She didn’t want him to get sick, it’d be bad, especially considering the trials that his body had just gone through. Quietly, she moved to pick up the man. She shifted so then she could lift him up under his arms, but couldn’t pick him up entirely. With him half lifted up off the floor, his legs slid along the floor while she carried him over to the bed and gently placed him face down upon the bed. Redd moved the pillow and angled his head so then his airways wouldn’t be restricted. Then, she lifted the man’s legs up onto the bed.

Quietly, she removed his boots and she pulled up the sheets to only cover half of him. Once she had done that, she lightly ran her fingers through his hair, while she softly whispered to him. ”Sleep now. I’ll stand watch.” Yet she wouldn’t just stand watch, the woman had set about grabbing a bowl of water and a cloth so she could sit beside him and clean his wound. The one that she had inflicted upon him. With every wipe of the cloth, she rinsed out the blood into the bowl and continued on with her task. It was a slow task, but one that she was determined to do. Sometimes, she had to lift him slightly so then she could get at the bite mark that had reached his chest. Once she was satisfied that she had cleaned most of the blood, Redd rose up off the bed and went to the kitchen.

The woman collected bandages and the pad, then she returned back to his side. Bandaging the wound was a mission and a half. Luckily for her, Haastal appeared to be out cold, so even though she wiggled and wrapped the bandage around him, his sleep would not be disrupted. Then she finally taped off the bandage and she lightly rested the pad upon the brand again. He was crazy, she would give him that, but her free hand moved to lightly run her fingers through his hair once again. The man had tried to soothe her even though he had been bleeding, he had tried to comfort not just her but the pain that she bore from her time in captivity. It was as if he had seen into her troubled soul, even as he bled and he reached out to her.

She could still feel the ghost of his hand that had slowly stroked through the red fur and her eyes slowly closed as a sigh parted her lips. It was a moment that she wasn’t about to forget and for some reason, even that had seemed to settle her fears and anger. The wild wolf didn’t try to claw for freedom, instead it slept soundly. Almost as if Haastal had done more than soothe her troubled soul, but had also tamed the wild beast that so many had preferred to fear and scream beast.

In the quiet of the night, the wolf realised one thing. That if she did lose him, then she would most certainly lose it. There would be no pulling back from the brink of insanity and she pulled the pad away from the brand, only to rise to fetch a glass of water. Gently she sat it upon the stand beside him, but instead of cleaning up their room, she moved to sit beside him on the bed once more. There she would stay, to watch over him in silence so then we wouldn’t be left unprotected, because in that moment she truly felt something that she never once thought would ever come true.

Home, She felt at home.
Bcj802.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom