Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Karina's Personal Lightsaber

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To Create a lightsaber for my character Karina.
  • Image Source: N/A
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Lightsaber
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Karina Pritchett
  • Model: N/A
  • Affiliation: Karina
  • Modularity: Yes, but being that its a light saber. Modulating this saber would be incredibly hard
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Durasteel, Marble, and lightsaber components.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Lightsaber
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Average Light saber weight
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • White kyber crystal with black outline of blade
  • Basic lightsaber hilt design.
  • Unstable bursts of energy through the blade when activated because of kyber crystal.
Strengths:
  • Being a light saber it can easily cut through any material besides ones with a resistance to light sabers, IE: Cortosis.
  • Hilt is long enough to hold with two hands
  • Because of the unstable kyber crystal, there is a very small chance it could short out other light sabers
Weaknesses:
  • Cortosis will short the blade if on contanct
  • Also because of the unstable kyber crystal added with unrefined construction of the saber, there is a chance of the blade shorting itself out
DESCRIPTION
Created by Karina as she began her training in the force, because of her possession of a kyber crystal already beforehand, Karina finally put her recourses together to create this saber after reading a few manuels on Light saber construction which she had found in her journeys throughout the galaxy. Though, being that this is simply an unrefined saber with no teaching and only being able to construct it through the guidance of the force, it does have its flaws, and does not appear to be a special saber at all with a very basic hilt design.

[member="Karina Pritchett"]

Could you switch the strengths & weaknesses section with the description one as they are in the template i.e move the former section above the description section. Just semantics.

Karina Pritchett said:
Because of the unstable kyber crystal, there is a very small chance it could short out other light sabers
I tried finding any material on that from wookiepedia but did not find anything connecting an unstable kyber crystal with shorting out other lightsabers. Could you point to me where this may be found or perhaps an explanation of how this process happens? That would be fantastic.

Otherwise, a nice and neat submission!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom