Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kaptan Americus

KAPTAN
AMERICUS
LWgtgB4.jpg
Profile:
NAME: Kaptan Sammael Americus.
FACTION: CIS, nominally.
SPECIES: Human.
HEIGHT: 6' 1''
BUILD: Heavyweight.
EYES: Brown.
HAIR: Brown.
SKIN: Tan.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Very.

Strengths and Weaknesses:

+ Shock and Awe: He's Force Sensitive. Perhaps surprisingly, he's trained himself to use it. This primarily involves making himself preternaturally strong, durable and quick. He prides himself on throwing a punch you won't see coming.

+ Mandalorian: He's a combat veteran. He's fought Sith, Jedi, Vong, and plenty of space banjos.
- Freedom for a Price: Everything for a price, baring anything family related. He takes most of his payment in resources, making him very credit poor and dependent on barter.

- Family: You get your hands on them, and even his soul is for sale.

Biography:

You ever seen the Americus heartland? From sea to shining sea, it's nothing but great pine forests, majestic mountain ranges and amber waves of grain. It's a harder way of life, sure, but there's nothing wrong with a day of good, honest work. Sure, you might not get rich, but nothing helps you sleep better than a long day working the fields. It's why family is so important - once you come in from that sun, a tall, cool glass of tea hits the spot, and you can sit down for supper with the clan, chatting and laughing the night away.

That is, you could... or you could do what I do. I deliver freedom to the masses; for a price. Mandalorians and mercenaries go hand in hand, barring the unfortunate teenage phase we don't talk about sometime before the Battle of Yavin. Either way, Freedom is yours for the low cost of whatever resources you can spare - fuel, metal, electronics, experimental technology. I want it all.

See, family is the most important thing to me, and what do you need to protect your family? Every Mandalorian will tell you two things - armament, and the skill to use it. Protection and firepower are two sides to the same coin, and you best believe that when the wolves come howling at the door, I'm going to have enough ammunition to survive at least two wars, a brush fire and the family reunion - provided the still doesn't go up from a bad batch, that is.

Do me a favor, too? If you ever swing by, ask for a glass of their sweet tea... and tell them Uncle Sam sent you.

Threads:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom