OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To provide a new unique Homeworld for Kyffk Glint, that allows for creative freedom within the Kann System
- Image Credit: Link
- Canon: N/A
- Permissions: N/A
- Links: Kyffk Glint
- Planet Name: Kann
- Demonym: Kanni
- Region: Talcene Sector, Mid Rim close to Orleon
- System Name: Kann
- System Features: Single Star named Kann Prime, Seven planet system. Kann is the third planet in the system, with Kol as a moon.
- Location: Same tile as Orleon somewhat close, along the Perlemian Trade Route
- Major Imports: TBD
- Major Exports: TBD
- Unexploited Resources: TBD
- Gravity: Standard
- Climate: Tropical Climate
- Primary Terrain: Rain Forests, Island Chains, Bogs, and rolling hills
- Atmosphere: Type I
- Capital City: Kandor
- Planetary Features: This planet is mostly a beautiful ocean world with many island chains, the biggest continent (Southern Hemi-Sphere) holds the capital. From the edge of the capital on, the wild brush, bushes, flowers, and trees govern no one but themselves. In the north sits a sacred place, the force is so strong and free it created dangerous wildlife not safe enough to settle by. Kandor is a massive city built under Kol when the first settlers settled. The natural beauty of Kol was indescribable, the moon appears to not move at all in the night sky, due to Kann's fast rotation and Kol's slow orbit.
- Major Locations:
- Kandor: The planet's capital. It was here where the first people landed and explored. The settlers took notice fast to the subtle but unreasonable moon pattern. There was only one possible place for the moon to be, right above the center of Kador. This lead many to believe the place was blessed, the force presence of Kann attracted many Jedi, that would build a Temple Directly under Kol called the Kann Temple.
- Northern Woods: A place where the force thrives very powerfully, mass organic organisms even the terrain has been bent to the forces will
- Force Nexus (Optional): N/A
- Native Species: Wookiee
- Immigrated Species: Human, Zabark, Quarren
- Population: Moderate 750 million inhabitants, several million creatures in the wild (majority ocean)
- Human: 65% or 487 million
- Wookiee: 30% or 225 million
- Zabrak: 2.5% or 18.75 million
- Quarren: 2.5% or 18.75 million
- Primary Languages: Galatic Basic, Shyriiwook, Quarrenese
- Basic Life: Kanni valued education, the performing and fine arts, and peaceful resolutions to conflicts
- Militaristic Life: Protection of Kann its allies at all costs
GOVERNMENT & ECONOMY
- Government: Kann Allegiance
- Affiliation: Silver Jedi Order
- Wealth: Medium - Luxury Items, Art, Space Fighter Sales
- Stability: Medium - This planet welcomes newcomers, the only danger you'll find is from neighboring planets
- Freedom & Oppression: Freedom flourishes here, danger from neighboring planets is the number one threat. These planets have grown hatred toward the Jedi and Kanni.
- Military: Heavy shielded military, strong space fleet, lacks significant ground forces
- Technology: Galactic Standard
This planet was discovered sometime during the Old Republic. Commonly looked over because it wasn't seen as a possible money-making scheme, Kann was left to be relatively untouched. Those who first landed and experienced the aura of Kann, stayed more times than not. They planted the seeds for a future paradise. When those who landed ventured out and found Wookiees, the question rose how the Wookiees were transported. This question still remains unknown, but with the peace of the local Wookiee tribes through lengthy sessions in the Kann Senate. This allowed the world to prosper, expansion of the original landing site sped up yearly.
During the Galatic Civil War, Palpatine ordered the creation of a Tie-Fighter production and testing facility. Beri Tulon -an Imperial defector- shared the location of a Trasse Proving Grounds and the Tie-Fighter production facility. Brenn Tantor raided the facility, the size, and production of the facility forced Brenn to do something on the spot. The Factory ran off a rare power core, Unknown Technology that came from Lego. When Brenn Tantor found the core he destroyed it, bringing the end to the production of Tie-Fighters and ultimately any empire involvement with Kann. The Kanni restored the Factory using different technology, this started an arms production spree, new research to begin, reformation of the Kanni Space Force (KSF), economic and political success.
Empire command caused some on Kann to begin to adopt empire ideology. Leading a group to form known as the Domination of Kann (DK), they settled on the farthest planet out in the system, they built a dome to keep out the natural toxins in the atmosphere from the immense Volcanoes and Lava Lakes. They would colonize the three farthest and harshest conditioned planets. 854 ABY the Domination of Kann attacked the fourth planet in the Kann system. The Kann Civil War would last 6 years and see various battles on Kann.