Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Kanbei Takezo

VZ8dwVe.png
KANBEI TAKEZO

BirthplaceMykapo
Age32 GSY
OccupationWanderer
HomeNomadic
SpeciesHuman
GenderMale
Force SensitiveYes
Height1.78 Meters
Weight63 kg
Hair ColorBlack
Eye ColorBrown
Skin ColorLight tan
VoicePaul Nakauchi as Hanzo

HISTORY
There is an old saying that goes "life is a river always flowing". One can load upon the river and flow with it, but never know what lies around the bend. It is the same with the Force, if it is constantly in motion no one can discern its will. Such is the case of Kanbei Takezo.

Kanbei was born on the world of Mykapo. He was born in a simple fishing village, far from any industrial centers. He grew up as the son of a merchant. He was descended from the Takezo clan of old, who were regarded as great swordsmen in Mykapo's ancient past. He grew up hearing stories of his ancestors participating in noble warriors in great battles.

As a merchant's son, Kanbei was expected to take up his father's business when he became of age. This soon changed when Kanbei showed the potential to be a Force wielder. He had unintentionally used its power to save a fisherman from being pulled by a nearby river. After much discussion, it was decided that Kanbei was to be sent off and trained to be a Jedi.

Kanbei became the student of an old Kyuzo named Nobu. For many years, Kanbei learned the way of the Jedi in tandem with being self sufficient. Eventually, Kanbei graduated to the rank of Jedi Knight. Nobu believed in being able to scavenge resources for oneself, ready for any predicament. But this was not to last.

Not long after becoming a Jedi Knight, Kanbei went on a mission with his former mentor. They were assigned to help deal with a bandit problem affecting a small settlement in the Outer Rim. During the skirmish, Nobu fell to a rotary blaster. In a fit of rage, Kanbei tapped into the dark side and slew the bandits. Realizing what he did, Kanbei took his Master's remains back to the Order and then imposing self exile on himself.

Now he wanders the stars, hopping from planet to planet. While he seeks to quell the darkness in him, he will offer his help if he sees the innocent in need.

STRENGTHS / WEAKNESSES

{+} Jedi-Trained: Having been trained as a Jedi, Kanbei has considerable knowledge of the force. Furthermore, he was trained in the ways of lightsaber combat. He favors a hybrid form that mixes movements from Ataru and Soresu.
{+} Self-Sufficient: As a student of Master Nobu, Kanbei was taught how to be self-sustaining. He knows how to carefully forage for food and use the wilderness to his advantage.
{-} Guilt: Feeling responsible for Nobu's death, Kanbei feels remorse to the whole episode. It is a spiritual wound he has yet to heal, but is slowly learning to live with it.
{-} Grey Jedi: Having tasted the dark side, Kanbei now has to deal with its corrupting influence. While he does not intentionally seek its power like a Sith, he sometimes taps into it in moments of extreme emotion. He tries to balance it with meditation and light side techniques. Being in this grey area of the Force puts him at odds with his fellow Jedi, and a target to full conversion by Dark Jedi of different strokes.

POSSESSIONS

VEHICLES

MISC

Last edited:
Poster code:
Code:
[div=max-width: 650px; margin: auto; padding: 50px 10px 50px 10px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/rJGAkKA.png); background-position: 75% 50%; background-repeat: repeat; border: 3px inset #000000;  border-radius: 0px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 20px 0px #000000;][div=max-width: 500px; margin: auto; padding: 25px; border: 1px double #000000;  background-color: rgb(40, 40, 40, .90); backdrop-filter: blur(30px); grayscale(10%); text-align: justify;]
[FONT=Times New Roman]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rhykjqd.png[/img][/center]
My mentality is like a samurai they used to train every day, work on their technique to make themselves better, almost perfect, perfection is impossible but every day you get closer and that's what I want . Every day I want to get better than I was the day before. I want to use every second of my life, every time I have in my life to make me a better fighter. It's more than a job it's a way of living.[/FONT]
[/div][/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom