Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish Kal’shebbol Run Discussion

Anyway, yes, this is late, but my life is in chaos, not punintended, and so everything is out of order and later than planned.

But! Here is a discussion thread to find writing buddies and work out ze Plots. Essentially, there’s three main goals for the League:

1. Weaken the Sith fleet by engaging in battle and damaging or destroying as many ships as possible.

2. Weaken both the fleet and military manufacturing by stealing as much ore as possible, and then damaging or destroying the foundry as much as possible so that it will take lots of resources to repair, meaning Subterrel also would be a prime target for privateers, further adding tension to the military logistics of the Sith Order.

3. The primary operational objective: resupply and support the Kal’shebbol resistance movement in order to maintain a long term, low intensity conflict for as long as necessary to further burn through Sith Order resources, materials, manpower, and morale.
=========================

So, I have Aeshi and Cryx, and I’ll probably bring in Vera or Roth with the primary League raiding fleet.

What stories are people looking for? Dramatic lightsaber duels above giant buckets of molten durasteel? Intense dogfights? Tactical stealth infiltration?

It’s pretty freeform and open in how the League tries to achieve these goals, with lots of opportunities for mini stories. Like, for the third one, I can definitely see taking inspiration from the Sniper Elite games, something more indirect and spy like, or developing personal rivalries.

Im thinking something more tactical, small unit-based for Cryx, kind of like a Ghost Recon vibe but not breakpoint . So sort of cat and mouse, stealth, smaller scale combined arms, if that catches anyone’s interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom