Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Kaili Talith

B O U N T Y
K A I L I
* T A L I T H

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Find my sister.
  • Compensation: Force me to finally dig into my inheritance for credits and any alchemized items I've created before listed in Marrow & Illskins Alchemy Shop.
  • Cause(s): She's not answering her comm messages. This isn't like her.
  • Target Involvement: OOCLY, the writer is aware that Micah is looking for his sister. This can be claimed by many individuals and is intended to be more of a side gig where I need more ears and eyes out there in this large karking galaxy to narrow down where to continue ICLY looking. This will be a long con storyline and your clues will help me plan roleplay as I wander about. ICLY, who knows where the kark she went.

IN CHARACTER INFORMATION

4e24ff9b-5e9e-4dee-96b8-6e8a29b983b3.png
  • Name of Bounty: Kaili Talith
  • Name of Contractor: Submit inquiries to enclosed encrypted comm using key code - Blondie
  • Exclusivity: N/A
  • Reward Tier: Tier 4 (High) - She's just a girl, but she can give a mean right hook even without using the Force. She also gets mad. Fairly easily. So careful with your droids and mechanical things.
  • Condition: Very much alive or get me any good solid information on her whereabouts.
  • Additional Info: Last known to be in former Outer Planet's Alliance Space. Previous affiliations with the Levantine Sanctum. Force user, a technomancher. Owner of Andromeda Electronics. It is a very big galaxy. I get it. But I want any last known information, clues, sightings, anything that will get me to narrow down where she went so I can chase her wandering ass down.

Last edited:
It took a little less than 24 hours to respond. The message was sent to Zivos's and Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin 's comm heavily encrypted. Whoever wanted information wanted to hide as much about themselves as they possibly good. However, it seemed that the job would be rather straightforward.

-

Hey, the job is fairly simple. I want any information that you can find on Kaili Talith. Last known whereabouts, acquaintances, jobs, former living areas, anything that can get me a trail or better yet, proof and evidence that she's alive and her location.

What I have below is already known; Don't regurgitate this back to me. I'll pay you a stipend to start the search and give you even more credits for every bit of solid information you can get me.

It's a big galaxy. But I'm paying you to be my extra set of eyes and ears that during your travels, you can find something of worth.

NAME: Kaili Talith
SPECIES: Humanoid/Garhoon
HAIR COLOR: Naturally blonde
EYE COLOR: Orange
HEIGHT: 1.92m
WEIGHT ...fuck if I know, maybe around 70kgs?

ABILITIES:
  • Force Sensitive: Technomancer
  • Bakes and cooks
  • Good with droids and anything techy
  • Can't pilot anything larger than an airspeeder for shit but a well-experienced space traveler
LAST KNOWN LOCATIONS:
  • Born on Borealis
  • Outer Planets Alliance Space
  • Previously affiliated with Levantine Sanctum
  • Owner of Andromeda Electronics
I don't need information on her family. I want to know her whereabouts. You won't get anywhere asking her family. Actually, don't bother the Talith family. It would be a dead-end in more ways than one.

Get me an account and I'll transfer credits to you to start. Send me periodic updates and I'll send more.

Credit to Kaska Arden for the awesome datapad.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom