Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Kai: Becoming Human

My Sithspawn character recently body-swapped with a dead guy, and now he's just a regular human. Shenanigans must ensue before he decides whether he should stay like this or go back to being a Sithspawn.

If you would like to participate in said shenanigans, I have a few plot hooks to entice you:
  • Kai is a Jedi Padawan who now has to deal with other Jedi potentially treating him differently. Before, he had this whole thing going where he was a Sithspawn fighting the good fight against the dark side of his nature, which earned him both admirers and haters. Now he's just... some guy. Not really special anymore either way.
  • Speaking of which, he's also dealing with other Sithspawn treating him differently. He used to be one of them, now he isn't. This carries the added drama of him having willingly chosen to reject the Sithspawn part of his identity in favor of being "normal". Spicy.
  • Now that he's merely human, Kai can expect to be dealing with some typical human problems. He's no longer as resistant to damage as he once was, heals at a much slower rate, can't change form, etc. He's having to relearn a lot of skills, or find alternative ways of doing things he used to.
  • He's the founder (and currently the only member) of the Galactic Society For the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. This means that he occasionally goes around looking for mutated monsters terrorizing populated areas, which he then captures and delivers safely to an undisclosed location.
  • A certain group of people on Kai's homeworld may or may not revere him as something akin to a god. Whoa.
  • Another group of people on his homeworld may or may not vilify him as an unholy demonic spirit. Whoa.
  • Oh yeah, there's always a war going on between the Jedi and the Sith, right? You wanna fight?
Anyway, if any of this interests you or you can either post below, hit me up on Discord (Salamander#7415) or PM me on the site.

will you sink down to me?
77c49da3-e50b-4cd7-a365-92e6018700f1_text.gif

put me down for #2 pls bro

#3 with the possible, addition of sisters and mom ( Xariah Pavanos Xariah Pavanos | Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos | Darth Daiara Darth Daiara ) if Kai ever just wants a place to go. It's a big family, they'll do their best to make him feel at home.

And here I thought the Pavanos were a Sith family. I dunno about becoming part of the clan yet, but I would be interested in meeting Xarielle as a fellow Padawan.

Xarielle Pavanos

X
Kai Bamarri Kai Bamarri for the record, Kaalia is retired and has been for quite some time. She and wife Ishana live quietly within Galactic Alliance space, both Xarielle and Xariah for the moment are Jedi's or at least lightsiders and still go home for dinner now and then. :)

I'd be down for a mix of 1 and 3. Kara's very new to the whole Jedi thing. So she's very much a learner herself, plus she's pretty much a blank slate on anything Force related so she'd wouldn't have a single clue what Kai is/was/has been. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom