Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Work In Progress Kahlil and Valery's Wedding Rings

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Ring-removebg-preview.png

• Intent: Make a sub for my character and her husband's wedding rings.
  • Image Source:
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Engravings: Each Ring has a message engraved into it.
    • Valery's Ring: "You will always be my fire."
    • Kahlil's Ring: "I love you."
  • Runes: Valery's ring was engraved with a Light Side Rune that helps shield her mind and body against influences of the Dark Side.
STRENGTHS
  • Runes: The Rune Kahlil engraved into Valery's ring helps her push back against any Dark Side influences trying to affect her mind or body.
WEAKNESSES
  • Force-nullification: In a Force-nullification field, the effects of the rune do not work.
  • Gold design: The rings are made of gold, so no special material that can withstand a lot. The rings can thus be destroyed easily enough.
DESCRIPTION
(Describe some of the histories behind the submission. Give us some idea of how it might perform its function, what it excels against and what some limitations of it are. This is where you talk about your idea, flesh it out over at least a good-sized paragraph, and address some of the ways it might be used or abused. For especially powerful or ambitious submissions, a very thorough description is recommended.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom