Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kaboom

Aerion Ivelisse

A
"They were somewhere in your mind." A tilt of his head, he was almost scrutinizing her.

You just gave voice to them.

A hand rose up and was set on his forehead as he looked up to her at the top of the little bridge.

"I don't loathe myself," he said drily as he shook his head. But he made no mention of his demoralization of those he met. Kark those people, he didn't owe them anything, even if he was a Jedi. A forced upon decision. If he was going to stay he may as well learn something, even if the entire process is him gaining a reputation of rule breaking and an unsavoury attitude. Few cares and all that.

I'll be a Jedi when I need to be one.

He offered her one last glance before he suddenly turned, shoving his hands into his pants pockets and turning back the way they had come. He had better things to do than arguing about what it meant to be a Jedi, that was something he would always avoid, surprisingly. Plus, there were some burns that needed icing.

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom