Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kaboom

Aerion Ivelisse

A
It was true, he did view her as a silly rich girl. A silly rich girl who had no hope of understanding what the Galaxy really was. That there was plenty of beauty in the Galaxy, but there was much more things that were ugly within it. There were so many things out there that made the Galaxy an ugly place, but he didn't have to voice them. Even if she knew about them, which he doubted, then there'd be no point in even listing them. After all, he wasn't an oral grocery list.

But as rude as he was... He didn't hate her. He didn't even know her. He just didn't like... Well, that couldn't be explained. Not at this point in their conversation. Perhaps she should've been innocent of his ire.

"No." Simple as ever. "My... Father brought me here. We live in the country side," he explained. Despite his relative rudeness, warm brown eyes looked up to the night sky as he sighed. "I don't sleep a lot." Then he shrugged, indifferent.

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

It took about five minutes for the gungan to come back. Didn't bother Kael none though, he just stood their leaning while enjoying the slow burn of his deathstick.

"The boss is okay with yousa proposal, but hesa bit wary. Wants a little more insurance." And there it was. Just needed a little more grease to slide.

"That wasn't what we agreed to Odoh." Kael said with some weight. He was getting where he wanted, but one never showed pleasure too quickly if he wanted to do something for a good price.

"Yes, but wesa were not expecting to require a shipment so soon of such magnitude." The Gungan pushed. Kael sighed, before pulling out another small bag and tossing it over.

"Careful. There's a grenade in there." Kael spoke with an ever so quiet tone.

"What?" The Gungan almost screamed as he verifed the info, before pulling out a dud and letting out a sigh of relief. "Yousa crazy!"

"Yeah. And next time you alter an arrangement it won't be a dud. I'll see you later." Kael said and stuck his death stick in the dirt, before smushing it under his boot and walking off. The deal was done, and the stage was set. They knew the consequences implied from double crossing him. Hopefully the first crew wouldn't come into any trouble with the first dropoff. But he knew, Gungans were too big for their britches sometimes.

"I see." So then is he a Jedi? Or his father? Or both?

While she wanted to ask those questions, she assumed they weren't subjects for discussion, at least not at the moment. There was also the matter of what was keeping him awake, however prying much further into that might also provoke something Jamie was equipped to deal with. Still, she needed a way to redirect the conversation.

"You said that living here is temporary. What are you doing while you're here? And when you leave?"

That seemed a logical question. Not too invasive. Perhaps she could figure out from that whether or not he, or his father, were in fact Jedi.

Jamie pushed herself up from the window of The Salty Gungan as a small group of older gentlemen exited the establishment, intent on smoking in the vicinity where the two were currently standing. She wasn't so much a fan of the hobby, despite her father partaking in smoking cigarras. That was more or less her cue to continue on her way.

"Would you care for company on your walk?"

[member="Aerion Ivelisse"]

Aerion Ivelisse

A
What was he doing on Naboo?

"Training. Waiting for when the Alliance makes its move on the Sith." Or whoever else they were going to engage with. It didn't particularly matter who he figured, he'd go anyway. His allegiance wasn't exactly intertwined with another organization. "My father is a Jedi Master and former General within the Republic."

Noble profession right? How could he have turned out so bad?

He turned his head from [member="Jamie Pyne"] to the door and he watched as they began smoking. There wasn't even an attempt at hiding the disgusted look on his face. The corner of his lip lifted in a disapproving manner before it settled back into position when he turned back to the rich girl. In less than a second there was already a group of people that he disliked more than this girl. Amazing, huh?

Then he shrugged at her question.

"Okay," as if he didn't have any better than do. Well, anything was better than standing around outside the Gungan.

"What do you do?"

When you're not mooching off your parent's money.

He didn't like her that much.

Some grasped for power some grasped for blood others just followed the orders of the Sith Assassin network...Mythos starved for glory, it was the only thing his actions directed to. The Jar'Kai and the gungan warriors beneath his boots as they patted down puddles of the outskirts of the capital only followed his commands like words of a god, and to his men he was much more than that... he was a father of warriors.

Last time Mythos was in Naboo it was to defend it against the Techno Union who sought to appropriate Naboo as part of it's would be empire, Mythos went against the Order he served, the One Sith and against the orders and wishes of his commander almost loosing his life and his glory to do one thing only. Defend Naboo from invaders. He had lost that battle, but the people of Naboo knew that no matter what was thrown at Mythos the Knight or the Acolyte or the lord of the commander Mythos would see Naboo be free... He did not believe for a second that they voted to join the galactic alliance. In his heart the Galactic alliance was an invading force in His homeland, the land that saw him grow, the land that he fought for risking life and limb against all odds... the land that he was to defend again.

"All right children, you know the drill"

The orders were silent but every man in the rooftops knew what to do, The Jar'Kai proceeded to break into three man groups, one for every denomination in their unit and siege the energy generators in their four hundred meter grid, the objective was to leave this area devoid of power and electricity forcing the city to outsource energy to power this area thus giving Mythos and his men a few minutes of darkness that they sorely needed.

Lee was beside him, his captain and right hand man, a master assassin and swordsman who Mythos swore was faster than the drops of rain. "this was too easy My Lord..." Lee said, tailing Mythos to his left and sporting civilian clothing as well as the rest of the Unit. "Nothing is ever easy my friend, be wary of your surroundings and keep an eye on the horizon, we will have company very soon..." Mythos put his hand on his earcom and narrowed his eyes as his pacing stopped to address the gungans beneath his feet.

"Wilo... are the charges in place?"

About fifty feet beneath his boots the Gungan demolition team, nicknamed "The Boom-Boom Squad" was swimming through the nastiest, most disgusting water imaginable with one beachball sized proto-bomb and enough explosives to level a skyscraper. Leading the squad was the one and only, Now Legendary Wilo Schultz. A gungan whose mastery of explosives and careful (if not outright insane) improvisation had leveled the entire trade district of Chazwa with only Rhydonium canisters and improvised detonators. "Yousa know it Ma'lord, wessa now activating sonar pulses to locate the support beams of the lower city... yousa betta have a good jump when they go..."

"Plant them and get the kark out of there to the east side of the district, we are not risking you... or your package..." Mythos said resuming his pacing and seeing in the distance an old familiar place.. a deadbeat bar back in the day called The Salty Gungan, apparently now it was the place to be...Mythos could remember clearly the Nabooian pastry and bagel hut down the street and how the smell of Shaak meat from the diner cross the road reached all the way to his house, Malgus manor.now demolished by arsonists of the Republic that came looking and digging around for his past...

"Let's have a drink.... Boys when you are done...Mingle." A slay smile left his lips, after the blackout his men were to drop and lose themselves in the crowds of civilians thereby making it very difficult to single them all out without rounding up considerable batches of civilians in the process.

[member="Marcello Matteo"] [member="The Gray Assassin"] @Holykarktonofpeopleicanttag

With the growing number of patrons exiting Jamie was more than happy to continue their conversation away from The Salty Gungan. Judging by his reaction, it would seem as if Aerion was more put off by the smoking than even she. So as the two meandered back into the streets of Naboo the blonde pondered over what [member="Aerion Ivelisse"] had said. The manner in which she walked was noticeably regal, though for her it was more out of necessity than desire. Outside of Naboo she made herself as plain jane as one could, but at home there were expectations she had to keep.

"So you're training to become a Jedi with the Alliance? That's admirable." She could tell him that she was as well, but why ruin the surprise?

Then came the probing question as to what she did. To be fair, she didn't quite have a 'job', but she did do things. What those things were though probably weren't going to live up to his standards, or he'd see them as just a way of trying not to look lazy or unmotivated.

"Well, that depends on the day, really. I'm a member of the YAFCIN, the Young Adults For Children In Need, so three days a week I spend time, usually seven or eight hours with kids that are sick, or orphaned, or even just need a friend." That was about as close to a job as she really had, besides being coerced by her parents into the palace courts. "We usually make art, or go to see a HoloVid in a theater, or I sometimes bring the younger ones toys to play. Some of the older ones just like to walk and converse."

There was also her hobby, one of the things she enjoyed doing simply for herself. "I'm also a professional fencer; Won the last coliseum tournament here in Theed for the under 20 championship."

[member="Mythos"]

"Did everything go well?" The cabbie asked as Kael opened the door and plunged into his seat.

"Well as much I expected it to anyways. Never know how a contract goes until that first shipment get processed." Kael replied to the cabbie. "So you said you had a year and a half left?"

"Three semesters, I can load a summer and be out in a year." The pilot said, with a bit of expectation and hope in his voice. "And I do have that research experience from last semester."

"With the flowers." Kael said, and the student nodded. "Did you take any classes in medicine?"

"A couple. I'm in a class right now, Pollen's effects on Mammalian, Reptilian, and Insectoid Sentients that's been pretty interesting.. For example the local Millaflower has some hallucinogenic affects in many species." The Cabbie responded, catching Kael's attention.

"Oh really? Tell me about it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A month later Rekali the Hutt's men landed a freighter on Kaadara City Spaceport. Perhaps Theed had reinforced their defenses after a successful raid on their banks by the Sith Assassins and that was a reason, but if it did happen it wasn't the main reason. The main reason was that doing a drop in the same place twice in a row was dangerous unless you were paying people off or there weren't other options. On a place like Tatooine it didn't really matter, but King Matteo ran a tight ship, and guys like him didn't pass through the same crack again so soon.

"They're late boss." Fizz, one of his sullustan crew members uttered.

"They've got six minutes Fizz." Kael responded.

"It doesn't feel right boss." The Sullustan said as he loaded his rifle.

"Yeah, I give you that. Keep that blaster close by."

Aerion Ivelisse

A
Admirable.

He could agree with that. Being a Jedi was admirable. Not like he had much of a choice in the matter however. He was quite literally born into the life. The idea of running away had ventured into his ind plenty of times in the past, but then he'd just be an incompetent user of the Force.

Not much of a point.

Helping kids.

He didn't like kids. At least, not children under the age of six... Or any child that was annoying. Which was a lot of them. Let's go with none.

Someone had to do it. Someone other than him.

"That's... Admirable." He was honest about that at least.

"You're a fencer?" That was unexpected. And that she won?

"Rich people past times," he said. "Fencing has regulations. Duelling is much more impressive, with no inhibitions to your posture and movements."

And they continued to walk.

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

For a moment Jame thought [member="Aerion Ivelisse"] was giving her a compliment, though in the very next breath it was turned immediately around and turned more into a backhanded comment.

Not impressive? You're a fencer? Rich people past times!?

The arrogance of this guy was reaching peak levels. "Yes. I am a fencer." It was difficult for her to control herself when he was essentially insulting one of her favorite things.

"It's not a rich people sport. A lot of people compete from all over Naboo. Dueling is just two people acting like animals by trying to kill each other. There's nothing glamorous about that."

I thought Jedi were humble, compassionate? So much for that myth. For a Jedi, he was sure condescending towards someone he had known all of fifteen minutes. It was like by the mere fact that she was born into her family that she was some kind of black sheep to him. A plague on the welfare of Naboo, despite what she did as work, and her family being galactic humanitarians. Nothing she said was appealing to his own highbrow views. He had more in common with nobility than he cared to admit it seemed.

"Just because there are regulations to the sport doesn't make me any less capable."

Aerion Ivelisse

A
There was a raising of his eyebrow as she spoke.

The raising of the brow wasn't because he was surprised, no, he expected her to get offended by his words. It was because after his eyebrow settled again he cleared his throat, and prepared to go in. He may have been a Jedi, but he lived for confrontations. Besides flying his Stealth-X that was the only thing he could pull from Zaren Bouqi's stubborn existence.

"Acting like animals? You haven't fought another force user with a lightsabre have you? In a proper setting." No, he doubted she had. All pampered and rich she was. "And you think fencing is glamorous?" There was a snort. "Are you trying to tell me fighting is glamorous?" But he couldn't be wrong in that regard. The only reason why he was so aggressive was because of his lineage. Koruunai grew up in the wilds of Haruun Kal. It was in his blood to press him, like the Koruunai pressed their Akk Dogs.

There was a shaking of his head. Talk about back hands. "Besides, fencing is just duelling with rules. Do you think a real opponent is going to follow your stupid rules in a fight?"

That was his only problem with the... sport. Rules weren't going to save your life in a fight. The only thing that could save you in a fight was yourself. People talked a lot about how they'd have your backs, but when it came down to it, you may be able to depend on them, but it was better to rely on yourself.

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

"Pardon?" She asked, face contorting out of confusion. "Fight another Force user with a lightsaber?"

She raised an eye, "Who said I was a Jedi? Or had a lightsaber?" Her hand made a bit of a swivel motion, fingers partway extended.

"And what, pray tell, is a proper setting? The middle of a ravaged city with innocent people standing by as two people try to kill one another? How is that proper?"

What followed was an incredible display of eye rolling and head shaking, as if he was simply too hard-headed to understand. "Fencing is art. It's not about fighting. It's about motion, movement, grace, cunning, and precision. Not about trying to cut off your opponents arm and take everything they have." To Jamie, the two weren't related. Fencing was not fighting, nor was it dueling.

"You think that I care that you're better at killing someone than me? Just because I fight, in a manner of speaking, with rules, doesn't mean that I don't understand the difference between sport and life or death."

No matter what she said, all that it boiled down to was that she was a silly rich girl in his eyes. Though she was genuinely curious if he truly thought she was a Jedi or something. She hadn't, to her knowledge, given off any kind of vibe or taken all that much of an interest in the knowledge that he was one...In training.

"Well the pollen emitted by the flower serves as an airborne tranquilizer, affecting hormones and causing an elated state in those who smell the flower. It's not a huge effect just by sniffing it, but a garden of them or a slightly concentrated version could serve as an anti-depressant." The student said, pausing a minute before continuing. "A more concentrated version could serve an effective opiod. Giving physical and emotional relief, though addiction risks could present an issue."

"How well could you concentrate it? Magnify the tranquility induced?" Kael asked, not quite sure if he was using the correct terms or not. It seemed the student got his jist though.

"Well, I suppose it would depend on what kind of resources I had access to, but concentrating it wouldn't be too difficult as long as you had enough flowers. You could put the pollen into a sort of gel or syrup and sell it in bottles." Triest said, seemingly a bit nervous.

"Would you be comfortable doing something like that as a career?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seven minutes passed by. Eight. Nine. Ten. Elev- There was a gungan, heading over with an opaque repuslor cart that seemed to be made of reinforced durasteel.

"Look alive, think this is the one." Kael said, and Fizz and Scrag pulled their rifles halfway between parallel and perpendicular with the ground. Not quite actively in shooting stance, but pretty darn close.

"Yousa got da Silver?" The gungan came to Kael and asked.

"First I see the merchandise, then we talk credits." Kael responded, and the Gungan popped the hood of the repulsor cart, revealing an array of Millaflowers. He held it open for around three seconds before shutting it back down.

"100 kilos worth in here. Nine more crates coming from the next dock, ready to load when wesa see the silver." The Gungan pressed, to which Kael replied with a shrug.

"Bring the cargo Fizz." The Sullustan headed over to get the load of Rekali Silver.

Aerion Ivelisse

A
There was a visible twitch from the dark skin.

"I was meaning in regards to myself, not you. I was expecting you to imagine you did." There was enough emphasis on that word that it could've shattered permacrete. Young Ivelisse eventually started walking again. He had to be moving constantly.

"Obviously you didn't understand what I meant." And how could she? She didn't know the inner workings of his mind. "A training room. With another Jedi. Usually, they aren't trying to remove a limb." Not that he knew many in the New Jedi Order. He hadn't even been trained there. Most of his time was spent with his Father who had trained him, but he was still considered 'apart' of the Order. An odd situation, he guessed. It wasn't like the Jedi Order of old that would force you to stay with your new family in the Jedi Temple.

If I lived in those times I would've been kicked out a hundred times over.

Then he came to another sudden stop as he said, "What makes you think I've killed anybody?" And only moments ago he had been talking about imagination. Not all streets worked two ways.

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

"How could I possibly imagine what you would look like fighting some other theoretical Force user? There is so much vastness to the Force that nobody could possibly learn everything. I didn't even know I cou--"

She stopped mid-sentence. Her mouth clamped shut. She'd just begun to accidentally reveal some bit of information that she was neither ready to, nor willing to. Instead she carried on, circumventing that whole discussion.

"A training room is no different than a sparring room for fencing. You're not using lethal force. You're both learning. You're both trying to prove you're the better. You're both relatively equally matched. What point does that even begin to prove? That because you can use the Force against someone that you're instinctively better than others? How pretentious is that?"

As for why the blonde thought he killed people? Well, it could have been the attitude, the behavior, the dismissive nature of others, the belief that people were beneath him, or the simple fact that whenever he opened his mouth it was to continue telling her what a terrible waste of time and space she was. "Because you sound like a jerk right now." That was honest. "You treat others with disrespect. You don't know anything about me, yet you already profiled me to be something that fits a mold you dislike. You're cocky." She was really digging into him now. "And you're awful excited about telling me how there are no rules to fighting."

Aerion Ivelisse

A
"I'm not even talking about me personally. I'm saying imagine yourself and another person in a training room, with a lightsabre!" There was an exclamation. Her words and pause hadn't landed on deaf ears, but he didn't particularly care if she had the Force or not. It changed nothing for him.

And then she went on to talk about the training room in regards to duelling. And then he suddenly got animated, jumping up while simultaneously saying, "Exactly!" And when his feet touched down, the pads of his fingers came into contact around the top of his head as he started to pace back and forth. "Where are you getting these words from?" All across his features were confusion. "You said duelling is people trying to kill each other and I'm telling you, you're wrong!"

A much needed pause.

When was the last time he had shown so much emotion?

"I didn't say that." But he did believe it, in regards to being instinctively better than someone. Danger sense and all that, that was useful stuff, stuff that the everyday person couldn't come close to understanding. But even danger sense could lead you into making a mistake, but he had yet to learn that. "Imagine this, two Jedi, not trying to rip each other to pieces duelling. You don't think it's something amazing? It is just like your fencing, but there's no such thing as an 'illegal' move." His fingers rose up to put quotation marks over 'illegal' as he continued. "It's like, two dancers that have never met before suddenly being paired together, and they flow together perfectly." Well, that's usually what happened when it was two people who, as she had said relatively the same amount of experience.

But then his dryness had returned.

"Yeah, that makes me applicable for having killed people." But other things did, things she hadn't listed.

But if she had thought telling him things he already knew about himself was going to affect him, his looks said it all. That they hadn't even registered.

Jerk. Disrespect. Cocky.

That wasn't too bad. He's heard worse. Aerion was certain she had too. Everyone had been called worse than that, but to think yourself worse than that? That was a different level entirely, a level that he had passed so long ago. It's my nature though... In that silence, his jaw clenched tightly.

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

This conversation was going in complete circles. What were they even arguing over at this point? The semantics of dueling and fighting?

Jamie pulled at her hair with her hands as she strode ahead of [member="Aerion Ivelisse"], turning quickly and stopping directly in front of him, blue eyes reflecting the moon light as she glared at the man. And by glare, that meant staring up at him, given the sizable difference between the two. Even still, she wasn't exactly afraid of him, he was just being a thick headed jerk.

"Practice fencing and practice dueling with a lightsaber are the same thing! The rules are don't kill each other. There aren't rules to practicing. You can train form and strategy using the rules, sure, but most sparring is just 'try to hit the other person while not getting hit'."

Her head shook violently from side to side, her own hair slapping against her face. "Seriously! Do you know anything?"

Jamie's hands dropped to her hips. "Just because you can use the Force doesn't make you amazing. And judging by how pretentious you are, I'm guessing you're not very good with it either."

Shots.

"Must be why you're running from the Sith."

Fired.

That was likely a bit over board. Immediately afterwards she felt regret for saying it, even if he deserved it. That didn't make it OK in her book though.

She sighed, her head falling slightly, tone shifting to a more mild one. "Sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

"I . . . I don't think so." The cabbie said after a long pause. Feth. There went that opportunity. That standing 'bounty' of recruiting a pharmaceutical researcher would have to wait for another day.

"Well have a good day kid. Keep up with your studies." Kael said as the student dropped him off at the spaceport. He wasn't about to kidnap some kid just so the Hutt could cook some new spices. Heading back to Ghtroc freighter he popped open a cot and started to head to sleep. Rather spend the night in here then rush back to Trevel'ka's poorly filtered air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Sullustan returned with a repulsor crate and popped open the top, highlighting a collection of Rekali Silver bars. It remained open for only a moment before Kael threw down the hood and turned to the Gungan.

"Alright, you've seen the credits. Now the rest of the crates?" Kael asked, and the Gungan pulled out a commlink.

"Hesa got tha credits. Bring in the rest." The Gungan said.

"Scrag, start loading up this one." Kael ordered the Aqualish, and he took the crate and headed up the Ghtroc 840's loading ramp. The Gungan didn't give him any trouble, just backing up as the Underworlder got the crate.

Hopefully the rest wouldn't be too far away.

When Kael awoke he'd receive a message about a new job. Looked like it was time to go back to Trevel'ka. Needed to help deal with taking over the Horde. Weren't they running pretty strong? Oh, dossier said that some merc took out Jorvan. That would make things a feth-ton easier. Looking at his armament he decided it was time to bring out the disruptors. Deciding to clean off Kelly he got her ready before putting her in a holster. It was time to deal with some Lugubra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple more crates came, then a couple more, then another three.

"Alright, wesa be taking that silver now." The Gungan said, to which he heard a distinctive Click from Kael's revolver.

"Oh no you don't. That's eight crates, a hundred kilo's each. I need two more." Kael said, and the gungan grumbled.

"What yousa need a whole ton of millaflower for?" The Gungan replied.

"That's my business, and our agreement. I don't want to make thing difficult for the Palura Family." Kael responded.

"Wesa not want any trouble." The Gungan replied.

"If the Palura Family didn't want any trouble they'd give me two more crates of Millaflower. " Kael said and the Gungan gulped, before making a comm. Two more crates came in, were inspected, and put into the Ghtroc's cargo bay.

"I'll see you guys next month." The enforcer said, and the Gungan merely grumbled while taking the silver. As Kael took off to Trevel'ka he put out a sigh. This was going to be a difficult relationship to build.

Aerion Ivelisse

A
At one point their... conversation had been steered straight, if only for a few random stumbles along the way. Now, not only was it going in circles, but it was also bumpy, messy, and more akin to an oval than a perfect circle. It was horrible, but Aerion didn't live for perfection. Even if the argument was pointless, he'd see it through if only to say he didn't back down from his claim, even if he was wrong. Admitting you were wrong was, well, wrong.

Not very good at it?

One didn't need the Force to flick a lightsabre across her throat.

He opened his mouth, his tongue sliding across the front of the upper row of his teeth as he watched her carefully.

If she had a shotgun, she would've blown him off of his feet and off of the planet. Probably all the way back to Tython if it had been possible.

The dark skinned male closed his eyes as he rocked on his feet. He was a swirl of emotions. Anger, sadness, even happiness that the rich girl could fight back, even if only verbally from what he could tell. But his eyes remained closed all the same, if only so that he couldn't see her so the tightening fist at his side didn't find the side of her skull.

"Don't. Apologize."

The speaking of the words was a release for the pent up emotions. But they were also tense, as if he were forcing them out, though he completely meant what he said. For some time he had been there, resisting the temptation of taking her clean off her feet.

"Stand by what you say. Or else no one will take you serious, Jamie." His eyes opened, but his fist remained, though the shaking had ceased.

"And for the record, you couldn't possibly understand how badly I wish to have died on Tython."

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Body language was something she was good with. But anyone with the gift of sight could tell just how ramped up Jamie had made him in those last moments. It was no question what statement it was that had done the trick, but if pushing Aerion to the edge of restraint was the goal, then the mission was a resounding success in her judgement. For only a flash of a moment she wondered just how hard he'd hit her if he raised his fist and connected one with her face. Though upon second consideration she wasn't entirely enthusiastic about discovering that information.

"Words spoken in retaliation are not something to stand by." The venom in her words had all but disappeared now.

She knew well and good when she was wrong, and up until then she felt she was right. He had been a pretentious jerk. However by resorting to that singular accusation she'd diminished her argument to nothing more than petty squabbling. In a way he'd won, because she'd resorted to calling him in a roundabout way a coward.

"Well." She turned, beginning to walk slowly towards a small bridge that carried over a small stream. She stopped there, placing her hands on the stone overlooking the water below. "You're not dead. So do something worth living for instead of self loathing and demoralizing everyone you meet." Her head turned, her eyes catching his. "You're supposed to be a Jedi, right? So be one."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom