Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Kaas City

370d9lz.png

Alina didn't bother looking away as Donith Keinn Donith Keinn changed into a more.. Well. Not Sith for sure. She even snickered as he ripped off the sleeves. "Man after my own heart, huh?" She winked before leading the way to the fighting ring. Already there was pair within beating the hell out of one another. A Trandoshan against some kind of Humanoid. And, oddly enough, it was a pretty even fight. And bloody. Very, very bloody. The blonde didn't seem to be bothered by this as she found a spot far from anyone else to sit.

Really, she wasn't expecting the green man to fight. Nor would she, for that matter. But she still wanted to have someone understand where she came from. And maybe she could impart some Sith knowledge for the man. "So, you know how to use the Force yet?"

370d9lz.png
Doni snorted at the woman's comment, which he couldn't tell if it was teasing or genuine flirting. That wink just further muddled things, not that he minded much. The apprentice went to follow her out, but turned at the last second to look mournfully at the locker where his beloved jacket laid; unsure if he'd ever see it again. Something told him that places like this didn't exactly have the best security records, so he could picture some lowdown thief swiping it if given a chance. However, Alina seemed unconcerned with her own belongings, which was a bit reassuring. Then again, she might not care about her stuff nearly as much as he did. Doni let out an annoyed sigh under his breath and got back to following her lead, determined to not worry about the possibilities for the time being. They just overcomplicated things in the long run.

The apprentice jumped a little at the sound of wet crunches and pained grunts when they first arrived in the arena proper, despite knowing full well what to expect from the onset. After that initial disgust, Doni hated to admit that he was enjoying the fight, especially getting a near panoramic view as they moved around it looking for some good seats. Back home, he'd have thought anyone willing to take on a trandoshan in hand-to-hand must be suicidal; this might still be the case, but damn this guy was sure making the big lizard work for it. "Wha-? Oh, uh, a little. So far my instruction has mostly still been on integrating into Sith culture. Wear this, say that, don't anger Darth such and such; that kinda thing. Telekinesis is the only thing I can mostly do consistently." he explained, having being engrossed fully in the fight at first.

"How does your family handle training?"

370d9lz.png

"My family never trained me." She mused the words with a pretty carefree attitude. The fight they were watching was pretty enjoyable, especially when the human suddenly turned the tables. He was beating down the Trandoshan, which had a wide grin forming on Alina's face. Never underestimate the smaller one. "They're sorcerers. Using the Force in a way only a few can. I can't. I can't even use the Force to do some of that telekinetic stuff like you can." Her gaze flashed over to Donith Keinn Donith Keinn , mild amusement in her eyes.

"Though, I already told you that. I do, however, know many ways to teach and use the Force. Every way I could find to try and be like normal Sith. Could teach you a thing or two, but it'd cost ya."

370d9lz.png
Doni winced when it finally clicked that Alina had already told him about her tenuous connection to the force, and that rather unique power she had to even the playing field a bit. "Damn, that's right...uh, let's chalk my memory up to the alcohol, huh?" he pleaded playfully, then went back to watching the match. Just in the time he needed to turn and apologize, the tide of the whole match had shifted again! The human was pressing the advantage, pounding the trandoshan with remarkable strength. He tried to split his attention evenly between the bloody fight and further conversation with his fellow apprentice, but the latter ultimately won out after that strategy quickly failed. Besides, the chance to have some hopefully one-on-one tutelage was too good an opportunity to pass up.

"I'd like to say sure, let's do it, but being a Sith has already made me a lot more paranoid than before, I'm sure you can understand." he replied with a chuckle. "So, what will it cost? You've got me curious."

370d9lz.png

"Paranoia is part of being a Sith, unfortunately. The games we play to win out over one another are deadly, cruel. So the cost is simple. I help you get stronger, and we stay out of each others ways. One less threat to have to worry about." More allies was what she wanted, but Donith Keinn Donith Keinn needed to learn just how brutal the Sith were going to be before she could accept him as one. She didn't have as much of a hard time keeping track of the fight, though she did wince.

The Trandoshan turned the fight into his favor. And his win. He caught the human by the wrist and ripped the man's arm clean off. Brutal, but efficient. The cheers and anguished cries sounded around them. Winners and loosers of bets. "C'mon. Now that you've seen my world, let's find out what your world was."

370d9lz.png

Alina's offer was actually a lot less self-centered, and more mutually beneficial, that he thought Sith could be capable of, even ones he was getting close to calling friends. "That sounds fair. You're the closest thing to an ally I have in the whole empire, and I'd rather keep our relationship good, if I can help it." That might have been a little more candid than what prudency demanded, but he didn't care in this instance. It felt good to be honest with at least one of his peers, and not receive ridicule or a knife in the back in response. Doni nearly puked when he turned just in time to see the Trandoshan dismembering the human. Ugh, there was so much blood, and the screaming...

Somehow, he hadn't expected it to end like that.

The apprentice arched an eyebrow when Alina indicated that she was ready to go already. They hadn't even seen a full match yet. Shocking gore aside, Doni was actually enjoying the spectacle, and wished to watch at least one more. Still, he shrugged and went to stand. "What do you mean about my world? Uh, did you want to see how great a pilot I was, or my famous fried pie recipe? Heh I really don't get what you wanna do next."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom