Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kaar, the Grey Jedi Master

Born 3 ABY, Kaar was chosen as an apprentice at the age of 15 by the Jedi Knight Midnight. This was unfortunate for young Kaar as his master who tried to control both the light and dark force, failed and became a Sith. He founded the First Order and abandoned Kaar, taking Kylo as his new apprentice.

Kaar then made friends with the modified battle droid TXA-82 or "Texa", Shaakan the Jedi Master (who died infront of Kaar), Boron the cyborg and Lawrence, his new master. An alien who was an undercover Sith placed a chip into Kaar's mechanical hand, making him go to the dark side. His friends got to take it out at Mustafar where he nearly burnt to death. He was rebuilt into a silver protocol droid body (except his head) and became a grey jedi master. In his new body there is a chip that makes him impossible to join the Sith.

Hair Colour: Black
Allegiance: Jedi
Force type: Grey (Uses both)
Lightsaber Type: Dual Extended.
Lightsaber Colour: White

Please tell me anything, I will respond!

[member="QuerkyBren"]
Hi there! Welcome to the board.

A couple of things:
  • All characters have to start at Padawan/Apprentice level unless you are transferring from another RP board.
  • We're set almost 850 years after A New Hope as seen here. You might want to swap things around to match this.
  • We do prefer that you have your profile name be the same as the character. You can do that either by changing your current profile name or creating a 'Character' subaccount (go into profile settings, on the bottom left is a button which says 'subaccounts').

If you have any questions please ask or PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom