OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To Create a personal astromech for Sawa
- Image Source: BT-1
- Canon Link: N/A
- Restricted Missions: Unique Nanotech
- Primary Source: BT-1
- Manufacturer: [member="Sawa Ike"]
- Model: Assassin Astromech
Production: Unique (Only One Character)
- Affiliation: Individual Character Name (Sawa Ike)
- Modularity: Can Add new weapons
- Internal Components
- Classification: Fourth Degree
- Weight: 100kg
- Height: 1.25m
- Movement: Repulsorlift, Wheels, Tracks
- Built in Weapons Options:
Droid plasma thrower - 2 canisters (3 second stream)
- Droid carbonite emitter - 2 canisters (3 second stream)
- Droid multi-spectral emitter -
- Defensive Spikes
- Ssi-ruuvi ion paddle beamer -
- Merr-Sonn Bellower -
- Blaster cannons -
Open slots: can carry up to one of the following options or other equivalent:
3 rifle-sized weapons
1 heavy weapon(like a rocket launcher)
4 pistol-sized weapons
- Droid Brain
- Built in weapons
- Built-in shield projector
- Nanite weapon integration
- Assassination Programming
- Combat Droid protocols
- Designed to Protect designated targets
Ike Family Members
- [member="Nine Lives"]
- Big Bang: Loaded with weapons and designed under the guise of protecting Sawa or those she has designated.
- Optimizing Power: Designed with a power scale for adding power to its weapons or its shields to have them at full strength. Or it can balance them and have average power for damage and shielding strength together.
- Nanites; Designed less as a means to make the droid strong and more as a way to hold new weapons int he field. Without a need to modify it the nanites can hold and connect new weapons that the droid finds.
- Reinforce Duraplast: Made with a shell of reinforced duraplast it gives the droid a good round about level of natural protection over durasteel. From small weapons fire, grenades and lasers but also emp and ion weapons. Lightsabers can and will cut through with more contact then just a slash.
- Massive: A major drawback to being loaded with weapons and a shield generator, the droid itself is heavier then most battle droids. It can move but requires repulsors to augment its treads so it doesn't fall over.
- Power optimization: A drawback of the scale is how it functions, if shields are at full power then its weapons (aside from defensive spikes) are powered down. Vice versa if its weapons are at full power it has no shielding to defend itself.
- Nanite Arms: The nanites outside of the chassis of the droid are vulnerable to emp and ion weapons same as its weapons which can be disabled.
- Rampant Madness: Loading an astromech droid with the combat personalities of an assassin droid and battle droid so that it can fight tends to make it a little blood thirsty. personality quirks normal droids get tend to be more destructive to people and properties.
- Experimental Power Source; Designed to give enough power that the droid lasts longer then average with its built in weapons. The power source itself is a prototype. Prone and at risk of overheating or even damaging the droid. Making using its full capabilities dangerous for extended periods of time.
- Careful speech: A personality quirk, the astromech droid loves fidning loopholes. Like a trickster it will honor the orders wording more then spirit of them. (example protect so and so.... means kill anyone who comes close whether hostile or friendly)
- Formally Known ass Astromech: To make room for its weapons the tools to repair and slice have been replaced and taken out. The droid can't do them so it can't really blend in with most others. Given its size and speed it also stands out among other droids.
- Can't Basic: The astromech understand languages but it can't speak them back, the ability to speak droid or have a translator is important to being able to issue proper orders.
- Blindspots: Mounted and set up that the weapons are forward facing. Close to the droids frame so he can fire them into whatever is in front of him. The sides and back of the droid are left open.
Designed and built by Sawa off of a droid that she had heard stories of. The astromech droid is slightly larger then a normal astromech droid, much much heavier with an experimental power source within the body. Its danger of exploding because the droid uses its abilities and weapons all at once. Is a risk Sawa saw since she didn't know if she would ever need it to fight a war or hold the line. The weapons were the next thing she wanted to do.... have it loaded with everything needed to smash through a small army if the need arrived. Or handle and protect herself and her family even if she was considered the dark sister and black sheep of the family.
She still cared for them and was loayl. [member="Nine Lives"] an old friend was also added with a designation to capture and stun instead of killing. Sawa wanted her back for herself. The droid also needed to counter its heavy loaded down weight more means of moving so repulsors were made to keep it balanced and from tipping over. It can't jet around or even speed along behind most people but it can stand as a droideka with its shield and weapons. The weapons themselves and the droideka shield are on a regulated scale, between full power to each designation and balanced.
Each side of the scale means full power so strong offense or strong defense while balanced means it can use both at half strength. Another major drawback is that the droid brain has three types leading to the development of interesting personality quirks wihtout periodic memory wipes. The astromech can without care go a little trigger happy and has a dark sense of humor looking for loopholes in orders. The final part of it is more a secret, the droid uses nanites to bring to it and create weapon arms or connections. Instead of repairing itself or slicing into systems like a normal astromech instead it just looks for more weapons to attach to itself and shoot things.