Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justice is the One Thing You Should Always Find

Planet: Iphigin
Gear: In bio
Tags: Hacks Hacks Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Emraj Hosdole Galtea Garn

Wasn't the prettiest of days on Iphigin, and honestly what Vaux was doing this far from Network or Jedi space was beyond her. The credits were good from that job at least. That was the great thing about being a Mando. Most didn't care if you went off and did your own thing from time to time. So now she was sitting in a bar, enjoying a drink with the holonews playing.

"Breaking news. Authorities have begun to link a recent wave of targeted crime to the group Darkwire, specifically the individual only known as Hacks. While authorities have link the crimes to this group, they have been slow to act for unknown reason. We can only...." Vaux glared up at the screen, hitting her now empty glass against the counter.

"Mind shutting that garbage off?" Another person, a Gungan missing an eye stalk, glared at the Mandalorian pilot.

"Just cause yousa don't like it, doesn't mean wesa need to stop." Vaux just glared at the Gungan, bringing out her Trayc'kal and eyeing him. The Nabooian, for his part, quickly finished his drink and got away from the bar, apparently only now realizing that ticking the pilot off was a bad idea. Vaux reholstered her weapon, taking another look at the scree before she was given a new drink.

"If they won't do something, maybe someone else should...."

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Vaux Gred Vaux Gred Hacks Hacks Emraj Hosdole Galtea Garn

Red entered the bar, and took a seat. Now, some might wonder, why would a special forces commando be here of all places? Well, he had saved up a large collection of vacation days, and there were many criminals running loose, which meant one thing for Red.

It was time for a vacation, and by that, he meant doing vigilante work.

Okay, so it wasn't exactly smiled upon, but someone had to do it when no one else would. So Red would.

He noticed the holonews playing, and heard the mention of some criminal. Hmm, interesting. Red heard a female in the seat near him ask to shut it off, and the resulting minor infraction with a Gungan. The Gungan walked off, and Red's enhanced hearing picked up the thing the girl muttered, about how someone should do something about it. "Perhaps you're right, Mando." Red told her. "Perhaps someone should do something about it."

Emraj Hosdole

E
Emraj showed up alone, Corpsec was getting desperate especially with getting outside help. He would be too, corpsec was too incompetent to file their own cases properly.

It was good to be off Denon for this part of the job. He could do without the rain, sirens, and dull grey offices. A vacation was definitely needed, especially at a bar, a good bar and he was hoping they had some good liquors. But business came first. To prevent himself from standing out, Emraj had on some spacer clothes with a blast vest underneath, the top dogs at Corpsec didn't want to 'maintain professional conduct' with hired guns. Which in laymen terms meant, they don't wanna be publicly associated with contractors in order to maintain their clean and formal image. Which is why he had to ditch the suit, thank the maker. But was also a load of crap, everyone knew that the Corpos dealt with scum but whatever.

Walking into the bar he immediately caught eye of his two contractors, Vaux Gred Vaux Gred a mandolorian and Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red some experiment type. Definitely a fun bunch.

He caught the two sitting near the bar commenting on the darkwire news report and casually walked up to them. "You're both eager. Good. You'll need that for the job you're about to do."

Emraj said as he sat the bar and ordered some spice liquor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Vaux Gred Vaux Gred Emraj Hosdole Hacks Hacks Galtea Garn

Red shrugged. "I'm just saying that you don't always have to sit by and grumble that someone should do something, when you could. All I'm saying is that something should be done." Red explained to her. "Mercenary? Do I look like a mercenary? Well, I guess I probably do. But I'm not. Well, I am rarely, but most of the time, no."

Then, another figure showed up. It was a man, human, most likely. The man said something to them. "Job? Well, I'm interested. What kind of job?" Red asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom