Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just staring

Hi everybody, I'm brand new to this sort of thing, I feel Grendel needs to start doing things, I was wondering if anyone was willing to join me and introduce Grendel even if hes only a side character in someone's else's story?

I'm not sure, perhaps Grendel meets someone's else's character they interact together be it they do a job together or get into a brief fight due to reasons eg: because of mistaken identity or something like that?

Just jumping in with advice. Your character name needs to match the account name. That means making a sub account named Grendal. ((Unless Grendal is known as SirBacon. If they are you don’t have to do this.))

Here is how:
1. Click on your icon on the top menu bar. It currently looks like an orange S

2. Click “sub accounts” from the drop down menu.

3. Scroll down and put in Grendal and if you want a last name do that too.

This helps people know who your character is and what to call them. Then you can post a bio with that account. It will help people be able to contact you for story ideas etc.

Let me know if you need more help. I have a Discord too if you want to chat.

Thank you very much for your help so far.
And this is going to sound stupid but what do you mean what type of role-play I was unaware of there being more than one on this site at least?
I assumed it was all along the lines of people doing things together or by themselves or even PVP sometimes (although I'm unsure as to how that would work).
Sorry for being naïve this is pretty much my first time doing something like this aside from D&D.

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
It's basically free-form (within reason per rules) RP that is driven by the player/s involved.

Most common is to do what you're doing, looking for a thread, and to start off. Because the agency is on you to decide the path of the character, you serve as your own DM, and just put the character into situations and play them out. Simple RP stuff.

What I would suggest is checking out the factions, where some might be of interest and be filled with players who seek/RP similar scenarios to Grendel. For example, I noticed he was raised as a Mando foundling? Maybe consider the Mandalorian faction. Or, since he's also a mercenary, perhaps a syndicate or bounty hunting group?

Factions aren't the answer to character development, but they can put you in touch with people who can develop alongside you, with their characters, in your collectively driven stories/threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom