Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just sayin' hey!

Hello there! Name's Jy'aad! I saw your wonderful community, and after taking a bit of look around at some of the things you guys have going on, I decided to give it a go. As far as questions go, I don't really have any concerning the rules or guides (I already looked at them ;) ), although I'll be sure to ask if anything comes up :)

Happy writing!

Atlas Kane

A
Welcome! Hope you like it here, good sir! And yes, if you have any questions at all, just ask away! We'll be happy to help you! ^_^

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
@Jy'aad Evliar - Welcome to the Chaos!

Take your time to look around, get a feel for things and just shout if we can help you with any questions to get you started out there.

It's great fun, and I am sure you will enjoy yourself!

See you out there my friend! :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome! After a bit of a look around, I couldn't seem to find a whole lot of information on how the Jedi/Sith system works here. Could someone maybe clarify a little bit?

@[member=Maria Natalja]

While I'm familiar with the actual lore behind how the Jedi and/or Sith progress through the ranks of their respective orders, I'm mainly curious about how that system works here; I.e. If I RP a Padawan, at what point in the RP does my character advance to a Jedi Knight? Is there a certain number of posts, or is it based solely on what is done in character? (Personally, I prefer the latter :) )

[member="Jy'aad Evliar"]

Wanted to point out that there are many Jedi factions over here - The Republic, Silver Jedi, Levantine Sanctum is quite Jedi-themed, and so on. Have any idea which of them you'd like to join? Or maybe do you want an independent Jedi? :)

Atlas Kane

A
The Silver Jedi are more about dealing with the Sith, but not directly via killing them, rather by trying to turn them and such. The Levantine Sanctum is a faction of Peace-keepers that just happens to have a lot of Lightsiders and Jedi. The Republic's Jedi Order are pretty much your typical Jedi, but a bit more open to war, at least from what I've seen. That might've change while I was away though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom