Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Just out fir a rip are ya bud? (Elysium Dominion of Lamaredd)

Elysium Eternal

Elysium Empire Narrative
Lamaredd; An oceanic world with a rare record of minimal conflicts in the past 50 years, Lamaredd has been claimed by The Empire. The population was extremely receptive, and The Empire has kept a hands off policy of the planet, allowing life to continue with minimal change. However, when a royal beach party is interrupted by a distress beacon from the continent of Little Mon Cala, a task force was quickly sent out to investigate the situation.

Objective One: Investigate
The distress beacon is coming from the center of a fishing town in Little Mon Cala. A small force has been sent to assist the local authorities.

Objective Two: Party
King Valhoun has awarded The Empire but hosting a massive beach party. Have fun!

Last edited:

Jason Arnett

J
Objective: BYOO
Tags: TBD

Yesterday

"This is it?"
"Yeah...it was the best I could do."
"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow. We'll have a blast."

Jason's heart was beating faster than an Imperial Heavy Repeating Blaster. He sprinted down the docks, having set off his makeshift distress beacon. He looked over his shoulder...nobody was there, but they were close, he knew it. The 19-year old suddenly stepped on a wet spot on the dock, falling on his back and sliding a few feet. Quickly he jumped back up, and hid behind a wooden supply hut. It had a yellow symbol on it, he nodded to himself. This is it...now I wait.

He had a few tricks up his sleeve, he just hoped everything would go to plan...

Objective: 2 (for now)

A beach party. Lori hadn't been to one in ages, let alone be able to relax and let her hair down. There was little conflict on the world, so she took it upon herself to take full advantage of that.

She needed to get a bit of sun on her skin and really just enjoy the warmth of the sun, so she wore a bikini and carried a satchel with her beach towel, lotion and water bottle with her as she looked for a perfect spot in the sand. Arla was good enough to keep her distance and let Lori enjoy the time on her own. Maybe she'd do a bit of beachcombing later. Or swim. But first it was time to soak up the sun.

A perfect spot wasn't too far off, so she plopped down her satchel, dug out her towel and set it down. It took but a few more seconds before she was sitting down and lathering up her arms and shoulders with lotion. Can't have a Royal burnt to a crisp afterall.

Objective: II - I

What a kriffing day this is! Sun is out..No clouds....Beautiful white sand...And..Me...I thought to myself coming out of the changing hut that had planks connected to it southside along the entrance. Beautiful palm-like trees with overgrown leaves and branches made the scenery perfect. I began walking along the beach wearing the attire that I dubbed as "Irresistibly charming " . As I continued I was in awe at the scenery, and thought to myself, (Have I been taking my life as a hired merc turned soldier for the E.I.A. too seriously? There were never moments like this...At least not that often..But even with my grand attire and the will to soak in the shine..Something told me to keep alert..Days like this that start off good often end badly. As i continued down I swore I saw some young gun Jason Arnett running down dockside. Hmm..Must be in a rush to swim. Then I spotted Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun . Now ain't that a coincidence. I had no luggage with me, as i left all belongings portside, but if need be..I could dash to get whatever was needed..Tent, canopy...water..and weapons. I was good for now..Time to say hi to a famiiliar face.

Objective: 2 (for now)

Lori applied the lotion to the rest of her exposed skin before putting the bottle away. No more risk of turning beet red by the end of the day.

It was then that she heard the footsteps in the sand approaching, so she turned her head to look. One of the last people that she expected to see was Var-Sulis Var-Sulis . Did Arla send him? This planet was supposed to be safe. Or was that some kind of ruse? He was the King's guard afterall. Maybe he knew of some danger here that she didn't.

Or he was just having a day off like she was....He certainly looked like he was ready to enjoy himself.

"Hey....Everything alright?"

Aculia Voland

Protecting her children from the shadows.
Aculia arrived at the beach in her usual set of black, white, and gold robes, despite it a bit too warm for her liking, though compared to the last few missions she had been on for the Empire, that was certainly just a minor annoyance in comparison. And it was not like some time at the beach and in the sun would be entirely unpleasant, she had not been at a beach…of her own free will…since…she shook her head. It was best not to think about those days, or her past. She had done so well to suppress those memories, and she wasn’t about to bring them back on a day that was supposed to go well for her

Let’s see who’s here, then.

She spotted Var-Sulis Var-Sulis , some kind of spook as far as she could tell from her relatively limited interactions with him, from the Elysium Intelligence Agency. He was definitely peacocking a bit with his choice of attire, which was mildly interesting given his chosen occupation. Shouldn’t he want to…blend in a bit more? Well, he was on vacation after all, and he wasn’t the only male there who was doing so. He could have his “fun” with the local women, although if he thought she would be part of that, he was sadly mistaken.

After him she noted a man, a boy really, Jason Arnett running down the docks, but since he did not appear armed or particularly interesting, she decided to focus on the much more interesting prize she spotted further down the beach.

It was the Queen, Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun , in decidedly revealing clothing, relaxing on a blanket and applying lotion to herself. Aculia was surprised she was so…liberal…with her choice of attire at such a public location. She figured she had some kind of bodyguard around somewhere, keeping watch to avoid unwanted attention from men, but was she not concerned about paparazzi? Royal dignity? After all, she was Rex’s wife and while she was unsure exactly what image he wanted to portray to the galaxy, revealing photos of his wife blasted across the holonet probably would not help such things. She could understand if it was a private beach, secured from them and all, but...from what she could tell, it was still a public beach, if a bit of a royal party happening on it, judging from the boy Jason Arnett earlier who she doubted was affiliated with the Empire.

Maybe he’s the type who likes to show off? Or he simply does not care? Or he and his wife are still adjusting to this “royalty” role of theirs? Maybe he had already “detained” all of the local press for the day? Still, an interesting sight.

She decided to observe the Queen, whom she had not formally met yet, taking a place at one of the seaside cafes and ordering some delectable sweetmeats and juice. As she did so, the “hunky” Var-Sulis approached the Queen, who seemed to ask him a question, although what, she could not say.

Jason Arnett

J
Tags: Aculia Voland Aculia Voland Var-Sulis Var-Sulis Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun ((Someone get over here!-Rex))

Where were they? He had expected the distress signal to cause a panic but so far nobody had found him...the plan was failing. His friends would shun him for sure if he failed this! Maybe he could call out for help?
Worth a shot..

"Heeeey! Over here! Anyone! I need help!!"

He ducked low. He couldn't be spotted, not yet. He just needed someone near him. Anyone would work but particularly someone important or powerful...

He took a few deep breaths, trying to calm down. His efforts were in vain. This was just too important for him to calm himself. He had spent almost five years of his savings for this one moment...

Objective: II - I

As I approached Lori a smile would come over my face that was too late to hide. Var...MAN...Your jonesing bad...

"Well..Everything is fine in fact. Fancy seeing you here...And no mi'lady..I'm not following you in case your curiosity peeked. This was by decree of the King to..Well, let the sunshine for once for those that would take up this luxurious offer. I decid....." ((What was that?..))....I looked around scanning the beachfront and the side docks..I heard a call for help...My eyes passed locked on to Aculia Voland Aculia Voland . Not from her..Although...Iv'e seen her somewhere before..Hmmm....As i continued scanning and glancing at a group of other individuals passing by..There it was. Jason Arnett . In the distance....Or at least I thought i saw him...

Objective: 2 (so far)

Lori couldn't help but return the smile that Var-Sulis Var-Sulis gave her, although now she was a little more self conscious about her attire. Yet what was even more surprising was that it was by some royal decree that he was there. On vacation as well? No doubt it was to be sure that she stayed out of trouble.

However he broke off mid sentence and began to look around. "Oh please don't tell me that I've jinxed it..." Her gazed searched her surroundings as she got to her feet. She spotted Aculia Voland Aculia Voland sitting at a table, but not much else. "...I was hoping for a day off. But if there's trouble, we know that I can't have that."

"Trouble is like a shadow..Always far off to the left this time of day...Speaking of...A stressed out kid calling for help[ or attention off the docks to the side." I exclaimed as I pointed with my left index. It was odd for him to be calling out like that in the middle of the day but his tone of voice sent off an alarm in my mind. As I turned to Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun and winked as my statement seemed to be true to the letter I then looked back towards the changing area.

"If my assistance is required...My gear is at the bay...Haven't heard anything from op's base....Interesting..I think i'll go take a look..."

Tag: Open

Objective: 1

Lori smirked a little at his jest about trouble being like a shadow and where it lay. Of course Var-Sulis Var-Sulis would think something like that. Keeping an eye out for it was his job and it made sense that he'd find some poetic reference to it.

But trouble was right around the corner. Or rather on the other side of the dock."Should I come with you? I can signal Arla over. She'll be a great help to you." And Arla was better dressed as well. Plus she was armed.

Jason Arnett

J
Tags: Aculia Voland Aculia Voland Var-Sulis Var-Sulis Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun

It looked like some of the Imperials on the beach had heard his call. Good...and now they were acting like they may make their way to him! Even better! The best part is miss bikini, hehe.

He looked at the front of the dock, still nothing. He quickly grabbed the remote that he had placed under a loose board, and pressed one of three buttons on it. It lit up, making a beep, and then a very quiet ringing, the kind that you can hear in your ears after you take a hard hit. The signal was connected. Everything was going according to plan. The gang would respect him again!

Just you wait till you see this...

Objective: 1

While Lori was waiting for Var-Sulis Var-Sulis to respond, Arla didn't have anything to keep her waiting.

The beeps and high pitched ringing soon after Jason Arnett was trying to get their attention, was heard by the humanoid bodyguard. Seeing that her charge was with another of similar employment, she began making her way over towards Jason. It wasn't until she saw that he had a blinking object in his hands that she unholstered her blaster and levelled it on him.

"Turn it off, set it down and step away. NOW!" Her face was devoid of emotion and her body language showed her position of authority.

Aculia Voland Aculia Voland

Jason Arnett

J
Tags: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Var-Sulis Var-Sulis

The blaster being leveled in his face was not part of the plan. Ideally he would have pressed the button early, but this woman had been so fast, and he had tried to wait longer, hoping that another person would approach, but now it had backfired. He looked with wide eyes, holding his hands above his head. He could still press the button, he could avoid complete embarrassment...

...or he could try and explain himself, and hope the woman would leave and not spoil the surprise...but that was probably too much to ask for.

No...it's over... he thought to himself, slowly placing the remote on the ground, defeated. He then took a step back, but there was no room left! His foot went well over the edge of the dock and he fell straight backwards into the cool, salty waters. The liquid went up his nose, in his eyes, and sent chills throughout his body.

"AAAAGH!" He yelled as he surfaced, eyes burning and heart pounding. That was it. His prank was now a total failure, it had backfired and the worse possible scenario had happened. Instead of dumping some important government official, or local police squad, he had been dunked into the waters. Already he could see the five members of his "gang" popping up from their hiding spots around the docks, and their laughter radiated and overpowered the sound of the waves.

He would never recover from, this embarrassment....

While Lori was waiting for Var-Sulis Var-Sulis Var-Sulis Var-Sulis to respond, Arla didn't have anything to keep her waiting.

The beeps and high pitched ringing soon after [IMG alt="Jason Arnett"]https://www.starwarsrp.net/data/avatars/s/27/27888.jpg?1647286100[/IMG] Jason Arnett was trying to get their attention, was heard by the humanoid bodyguard. Seeing that her charge was with another of similar employment, she began making her way over towards Jason. It wasn't until she saw that he had a blinking object in his hands that she unholstered her blaster and levelled it on him.

"Two is always better than....." I halted mid sentence as Arla began marching towards Jason Arnett And began a conversation with the boy. She spotted him and something in his hand..A detonator?? I began making my way over as well and when his hands went up in a signal of surrender I paused..Observing the events taking place. Placing my hands on my hips, I was content with letting Arla handle this one. I dare not interfere with her directives as she clearly had control of the situation..Huh?...Strange...He's backing up....Annnnndddddd...AAAggghhh....He JUST Fell backward...Poor sap...

I figure I should go rescue the poor kid..But im curious as to what his end game was....As I ran past the group laughing at him And past Lori..I took a deep dive into the waters below...Not knowing if the kid could swim or not, but I didn't want a struggling half-pint's death on my conscious. Hopefully, fortune favors the bold...I thought to myself as I coupled him into my right arm and using my left arm to current push my way back to shore.

Last edited:

Aculia Voland

Protecting her children from the shadows.
Aculia had been observing the situation, happily enjoying her food, for most of the situation. She noticed Var-Sulis Var-Sulis looking at her, and gave him a slight smile as she ate another sweetmeat. Looks like he wanted to be the one to serve the Queen Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun today, and she was fine with that. No need to work if she did not have to, after all. When the Queen glanced over, she gave her a brief, respectful nod, and continued eating. Surely between an intelligence operative and the Queen’s bodyguard, they would be fine.

She glanced up when the young man she had noticed going down the docks earlier started begging for help. She began to rise out of her chair, but saw the Queen's bodyguard and Var-Sulis moving towards them. Looks like they had it under control, and while she sensed the boy wasn’t quite in as dire straits as he sounded, he didn’t seem to intend harm.

Just when she had sat down again, everything escalated and the proverbial bantha podoo hit the fan. The boy had some kind of detonator, the Queen’s bodyguard was shouting at him to drop it, and extra men suddenly popped out of nowhere.

How in the hell did this breach of security happen?

She kicked the table in front of her to the ground, all the sweetmeats and delicacies she had ordered clattering to the sandy stones of the little plaza. She used the Force to enhance her speed and strength and was already halfway across the beach when the boy had put down his detonator-and tumbled into the water, much the amusement of the men who had appeared. Var-Sulis dove in after the young man, hopefully to apprehend him, which just left the other suspicious looking individuals laughing at the whole thing. She did not sense any malice from them or the boy Jason Arnett …but they had ruined her rather expensive and delectable feast with whatever the hell they were trying to pull.

And she was mad.

Pivoting on the sandy and sliding to a halt, she gathered up clumps of the ground with the Force and began flinging it into the eyes and faces of the seedy fellows laughing at the situation, then following that blinding up with a healthy dose of Teras Kasi to work out her frustration on. Nothing lethal, just enough to neutralize them as threats in the event any dared to fight back. In what seemed like mere moments, all of the suspicious individuals from the dock were blinded, clutching their eyes, and laid out before her on the ground. Drawing her lightsaber and igniting it, the silvery blade thrumming to life, she pointed it toward what seemed to be the leader’s flinching face and growled lowly.

“Mind to tell me what is so funny? You and your buddy in the water over there cost me more than a few credits with your stunt. And this was supposed to be my day off!”

Jason Arnett

J
Tags: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Aculia Voland Aculia Voland Var-Sulis Var-Sulis

No! I'm fine! he thought, unable to speak as the water splashed him in the face as the man jumped in the water to "save him". Now his embarrassment was even worse...but when he got up to the dock he saw that his "gang" was being attacked. Some of them were hit with sand in the face, which would have been funny if Jason wasn't so embarrassed and the group apprehending them wasn't so serious.

Then a woman ignited a
lightsaber and pointed it at one of the bigger men in the gang...she asked him something but Jason couldn't hear it thanks to the water in his ears, and then the man pointed at Jason. Jason frowned, took a deep breath, tilted his head sideways and hopped to clear the water from his ears, then gave a small wave at the woman, lowering his head in shy embarrassment.

Objective: 2

Everything happened so fast. First Arla took the initiative and did her job. Afterall, who knew what was going down?

Then Jason Arnett fell into the water. Var-Sulis Var-Sulis went to the rescueand still nothing was clear except for the fact that it was more of a commotion than needed to be.

Aculia Voland Aculia Voland soon swooped in throwing dirt and everything else at others unknown. All seemed well until she drew out her lightsaber.

Lori clenched her jaw and stepped forward to get inbetween them all with her arms held out to either side as though she was trying to separate them all. "Woah woah woah....Can everyone please calm down. Arla, lower your blaster...everyone put away your weapons. There's no need for this, whatever this is."

Getting out of the water and standing upright I noticed what was happening immediately after pulling the access water off my face with my right hand. A gun, a lightsaber and chaos. And there was Lori attempting to dissolve the escalated situation. “We’ll now….Ain’t this a mess. Kid…you got some explaining to do..and as for this posse your with…You may want to choose your friends wisely…a note for the future.” I yelled aloud catching my breath. “The detonator….or thing you had…time to talk!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom