Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Nabooing Around

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
[member="Dominik Borra"]

"…you and me both. I used to trust him but that was before I left the SE…for personal reasons." Astrid just sat there for awhile, calming herself by breathing slowly. The thought of using the force, specifically fire, to try and escape from the man who captured her. The only problem was, any force power used within this tight of a place…could prove fatal to both her and the man. So instead, Astrid decided to spark up a conversation whilst she used a very narrow margin of the force carefully to try and unhinge the cuff from her cybernetic weird. She took it slow, trying to do it without messing up because it could cause the man to notice what she is doing.

To kill time, Astrid decided to ask the man something simple. "So is there anything you want to know about me? Need to know about me?"

Dominik stilled very suddenly when she spoke. He slowly turned to his head to her, looking at her through his helmet. "Wait, you... left? Left the Sith?" He asked, almost not believing it. If she had then... there was no reason he would be doing this.. No reason he would have hurt her. Or was she lying to him?

[member="Astrid Feanor"]

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Dominik Borra"]

"Tsk--like you even believe me. Besides what does it matter to you?" Astrid paused briefly to sever her force conn cation within the restraint holding her cybernetic arm down. There was no sense in trying to pry the restraint off through the use of the force. She figured that she should just restrain her use of the force temporarily. For the upcoming attack she was planning on the man, she should use the force during the attack she was planning. Though, she was doubtful that it would or could even accomplish anything that could help her.

Astrid then began to talk once more, her mind clouded with hatred, annoyance and wrath directed towards the man. Though, she tried her best to not allow these emotions to cloud her judgement or tone of voice. "All of you merc's, thugs or whatever you are, are all the! Never giving people any opportunity to figure out what they did wrong befor you enacted your wrath on them!! You wanna know something? I--" Astrid paused as she was talking, before taking a deep breath. She had never shared this with someone…even [member="Gray Raxis"] who at one time, she had loved…but he didn't feel the same way. As she began to speak, her voice was strained and full of pain and regret. "Lived on Nar Shadda at one time. D-during that time…I tried to commit suicide on multiple occasions roughly fifteen that I can remember! I was also raped and had to sell my body and be a prostitue temporarily just to have enough money to buy a scrap of food. And--t-that wasn't even the first time. The first time it happened was w-when I was…16 …"

What she was saying.. it was horrible. Suicide? Rape and prostitution? Sure, it happened a lot to a lot of different people... "You Sith are masters at deceit and tricks!" He yelled at her from within the cockpit, the small space amplifying the sound a bit. "You will tell all the sob stories you need to to survive and keep spreading your power and hatred! I've lived alongside your kind for years, and I know your tricks. If it was up to me, that World Razor would be unleashed on your planets!" He turned back to the controls. "Now shut up and don't move. You're getting what you deserve, Dark scum."

[member="Astrid Feanor"]

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Dominik Borra"]

Oh, no he didn't! He just called Astrid's pretty much depressing and cruel part of her life a 'lie!' Heck, what use would she have for lying to anybody? Astrid was always a bad liar which is what made her so trustful towards other people. They could trust her and tell when she was lying, but once she told someone something…it was most of the time if not fully true. But when someone told Astrid, straight towards her face…that she was lying about her very own story, her own story--it caused her to get quite pissed off and even sometimes quite aggressive. Too bad the man who captured her picked the wrong time to piss her off.

Astrid decided to act rash now in her use of the force. She reached out through the force towards the cuff around her metal arm. Instead of trying to unlock she began to crush it into her metal arm. Than, she sliced it inwards, severing the metal arm where the armor was thinnest at the wrist. Than, she jumped over the back of the seat the man was in and attacked him

This chick was crazy! Right here, in the middle of hyperspace she was going to throw her arms over the pilot's head and try to choke him out?! She was stronger than most would give her credit for with her body type, but Dominik had seen this trick many times before. He'd done it before, and it has happened to him before. He knew that someone in this desperate of a situation, with the right will, would never be forced to let go. He found that the best way to get them off of your throat was make them want to get off.

He swung his hands over his head to hers, grabbing it from both sides. Whole clumps of her hair was caught in his grasp as he moved his thumbs to were he he guesstimate he eyes would be, and shoved his thumbs in.

Katelyn Feanor

((Agh, vivid mental image!!))
[member="Dominik Borra"]

Astrid's arms were locked tightly around the mans neck like a boa constrictor around a small child's torso. Trying to squeeze the life out of the creature beneath it. Though, instead of writhing in pain, the creature fought back. As soon as Astrid felt the hands grip her heads her instincts, through the force and due to her being a feleaciation, told her something was wrong. In response, Astrid let go of the mans neck with her right arm before grabbing the mans wrist and breaking it away from her head for a few seconds.

Though, then Astrid realized her folly. She hadn't thought about this…which meant her left cybernetic arm couldn't do anything. She began to pull back, but it was to no avail. It only worsened the damage to where it was was more fatal if left untreated. The gloved thumb sinned into Astrid's left eye, causing her to not scream, but Yelp and whimper in pain trying to pull away. Once she did this however, it only sank in deeper. In response, Astrid released the mans hand before yanking the mans other hand out of her eye. Once done, she fell back on her seat. Astrid then began to breathe heavily and get light-headed.

As the blood from her left eye sizzled over her right hand, drenching it within her own blood…she fell unconscious. If the wound to her eye wasn't properly healed and sealed up, it would lead to both infection and possibly death by blood loss. Though in Astrid's case, she had a greater percent of dying to blood loss due to her already received wounds.

Dominik pulled his hands back after the brief struggle she gave, noticing blood on his left hand. Turning in his seat, he looked back to see her covering her damaged and possibly destroyed eye, then seep into unconsciousness. "Kark it all.. If she dies on me I'll get less of a paycheck.." Dominik lamented. He wondered for a moment, on how he could possibly keep her alive.

He turned back to the controls and pressed the 'Rest' button. It pushed his seat forward while also leaning his seat all the way back, making a simple and small bed if he needed to sleep in it for whatever reason. Now that it was down, he accessed the tiny first aid kit below the seat and to the right.

Over the next few minutes, Dominik would stop the bleeding from all her wounds and put a patch over her eye. She was going to be loopy from the loos of blood, but at least she wouldn't die now. As for that eye.. He looked at his own arm, then at hers. Then at her eye, and remembered his own eye. They were like two peas in a pod, kind of. Except she was Sith. And he wasn't. Not anymore...

[member="Astrid Feanor"]

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Dominik Borra"]

Astrid's body felt as if it was filled with thousands of tiny needles, poking through where she was wounded through her skin making it feel as if she was being pricked and stabbed with thousands of tiny needles. Though, of course the man across from her couldn't feel nor know this. Despite Astrid laying unconscious and having anesthesia running throughout her blood temporarily from the first-aid kit, she still felt all of the pain despite the anesthesia relieving some of the pain.

Astrid would've continued to lay there, while the man sat across from her staring at her, though for some reason…the anesthesia wasn't keeping her unconscious. Astrid assumed that maybe her force connection was allowing her to remain awake. Though, the more likely reason must've been due to her being a hybrid.

After a few Minutes of silence, Astrid slowly regained consciousness. Her single remaining violet eye opened up, looking around until it came upon the same man who captured her. She took his whole form in for the first time, noticing that he was keeping his helmet on now, possibly to stop her from finding out his identity. Though, not like she remembered what his face was from earlier before she was stabbed in the eye. As Astrid thought about this, she felt a sharp burning pain in her left eye before it stopped.

Astrid was utterly useless in this situation due to her injuries and the anesthesia making her drowsy. Though, she did have enough energy to talk to the man. "Why d-didn't you b-believe me when I t-told I left the Sith…" Astrids voice was genuinely curious as she talked. As she talked, her voice did also come out slightly ragged and hoarse though it still did retain her Australian accent. "…why didn't you believe me when I told you my life story? Sure, I kept out the good parts…like dating Serenity when I was in the FO, a-and Darth Vaildra adopting me because he actually c-cared…" As Astrid finished, a single tear slipped down her check but she tried her best to hide it.

He looked over her while she was passed out. he hoped that her eye would recover, though it may be damaged. He did push in pretty deep.. he didn't really want anyone to lose an eye. Getting use to a new eye, especially one that analyzed everything. Data constantly scrolled through his vision. Sometimes, he missed the old eye. No words and numbers flashing by.

She eventually woke back up from the shock of her injuries, and asked him why he didn't believe her. He scoffed. "I still don't believe you. How bad at how you attempted to escape makes me want to believe you were never a Sith at all, but that doesn't convince me you left."

Then, this data scrolling past that annoyed him, annoyed him more. Its numbers and the symbols all pointed to her telling the truth. That didn't make sense...

"Tell me one more time, that you left." He pulled out his pistol, and put it against her forehead. One more test. "Do it."

[member="Astrid Feanor"]

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Dominik Borra"]

Astrid felt the cold barrel of the gun against her forehead as she laid upon the seat of the chair. She knew what he was asking, which meant…she had to come clean, with her whole story. Though, not all of it…only the significant parts. Astrid closed her only functioning eye before beginning with her story.

"I was…only 15 when I found out that I was force sensitive. I found out when a corrupt police held me at gunpoint with a gun aimed at my head…" Astrid paused slightly, sniffling slightly at the mere memory of that moment when she was powerless before continuing. "…it was because I was cussing off some police for beating an old man……later when my adopted parents found out, they sent me to a Jedi friend of my biological mother to train me. Then, uhm…e-everything changed, we were attacked when on Tatooine 'cause that's where my master lived…I was uhm, taken captive and my master left for dead…I was then tortured slightly before being raped, sexually assaulted,abused…you name it.…then I eventually escaped before joining the first order…" Astrid paused once more to compose herself before continuing. "…I always felt conflicted there for the longest time before finding some peace before I left. I…uhm, met a person named Serenity……you see I'm bisexual…and it was also never meant to be…"

Astrid smiled softly before remembering where she was and continuing on "…you see, I was a knight of ten and she was a storm trooper…anyways, we quickly got into bed with each other…a lot to be serious, but we still did love each other for emotional reasons too.………then I left the FO…after that I met Gray Raxis who I fell in love with for awhile before we got into a fight and I left…heck once he saw me topless but that was after I lost my arm and he was helping me, speaking of my arm……you see at the time I was still dealing with major PTSD after I was captured by those pirates. I…uhm had these moments where I would attack people…and I attacked the man who supposedly was my father, heck he only learned I was his daughter after I told asked him if he knew somebody…which turns out that 'somebody' was actually just his bartender name………after I left Gray…I uhm, lived upon Nar Shaddaa and tried to survive, when I was their…I dabbled some I drugs was rapped/sexually assaulted and where I had to sell my body at times to get enough money to buy some food…and uhm, even…trying to commit suicide……anyways I eventually joined the Sith due to my master Darth Vaildra torturing me…"

Astrid wiped some blood away from her neck with the movement of her right shoulder, showing a now blood-stained scar running along her neck down towards her right shoulder. After the man looked at this, she would continue to talk. "…I hated him at first…but then he actually changed and uhm, adopted me…making me feel as if I had a meaning in my life…then I met his daughter, Azula and we became friends……then uh, Vaildra came up with a plan so that we could escape and live a life away from the SE……once we did so, Vengence set a bounty on us…"

Dominik sat there, holding a gun to her head. The whole reason for the threat of the gun was to hopefully make her stumble, make her slip up. But... every pause, and 'uhm', wasn't from a lie. It was all true, no matter how he looked at it. He briefly thought that she was using the force somehow on his eye, but that was out of the question. If she did he would have felt it as it was hooked directly into his brain.. No. She was truthful. Every word. And... of all the things Dominik could say he had been through... Sexual trials were always the most mind braking. He had seen it on his missions as a Sith Agent. She was genuine. And she had been through much more than he has. Much more. She swapped sides more than he has..

He lowered his gun, holstered it and slowed down out of lightspeed. The light blue hue turned back to dark space, stars reappeared and the floated relatively slow through the cosmos. He reach up to his helmet, and held it between his hands. Turning it sharply, there was a puff of pressurized air escaping, then he lifted the helmet off. He shook his head to get his hair free, then turned to her. He had chin length white hair, most of it in small braids to keep from clumping together too much. He had a nice enough face, but not gorgeous in anyway. His right eye was mechanical, red at the center. When he spoke, it was far from that ghostly and intimidating voice his helmet gave off. "I believe you. And.. I'm sorry for putting you through this." He looked at her damaged eye. "I'm... sorry for that too.."

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Dominik Borra"]

Astrid watched the man in front of her turn around before slowing down the light speed. His hands were now reached upwards, taking off his helmet before placing it down. Though, instead of sitting across from her again…he just stood across from her before he began to speak again.Astrid didn't hate him entirely, that was true. But, she did greatly dislike him due to him capturing her and possibly permanently blinding her in her left eye. As the man across from her began talking, his natural voice slowly calmed her nerves despite everything that had and was currently happening to and around her. Though, instead of feeling pure anger or hate when the man said he was sorry…Astrid felt as if she was dreaming. Though, that was probably the anesthesia finally acting on her body and making her slightly…out of it. "Look…its, it's fine…uhm, this might sound weird but……could you give me a hug? You don't have to, just…it'd help me calm down slightly…along with if you could release my right arm." Astrid knew that it must sound weird asking for a hug, but she did legitimately want one. She wanted one because it would let her have some peace emotionally, that and she did feel rather alone upon the ship at the moment despite the man being onboard as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom