Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Nabooing Around

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
[PM to Join]
ancient-rome-hero-H.jpeg

Naboo. A once quite and isolated part of the galaxy was now a tourist destination and was held heavily within the trade of the galaxy due to the heavy quantities of plasma it held. Within the clone wars, it was the proving ground for the beginning of the dreaded Clone Wars. A deadly one year war between the CIS and Republic where in the end...only the now reorganized Republic, the Galactic Empire, stood. The war held no winners in the end. As both sides had proved to go beyond their morals. The jedi, usually peaceful and thoughtful individuals throughout the galaxy...were turned into fierce combatants. But, those days were no far behind as new danger looms within the galaxy. Dangers...that can easily be forgotten upon the lush world of Naboo

-----------------------------------------------
(Note: This takes place after Astrid left the SE with Darth Vaildra)
Astrid walked the old paved streets through a massive overbearing arch that went over the paved street of what was possibly an old city which was destroyed during the Clone Wars. Despite all of the planets that she had seen, Enigma Prime, Endor and Felucia...this one was like all of them combined yet still held the aspect of modern society within it's hands. Astrid had no vocal words to describe it, she could only describe it through the wonders she saw from it through her own violet eyes that beamed as if they always held purpose.

Astrid continued down the paved street before turning towards her right to an overhanging tent. It held no walls, only a ceiling of fabric that shielded people from the sunlight to the best of it's ability. Though, it was slightly worn in the degree in which it held rips and holes in the ceiling. Yet, these normal eye-sores to people who would mostly stay in cities, felt right at home with Astrid in the current setting she was in. The open tent felt as if it truly belonged to the area.

Astrid took a seat under the tent to krack her knuckles along with to take a breather. She mad been walking out there for hours without any water as she was mesmerized by the sites. Which made her glad she was wearing a more outdoors outfit today rather than most of her other casual outfits. Her outfit displayed her light cinnamon-white skin to the sky allowing it to further tan to relieve some of the physical stress she had been dealing of as of late. After leaving the SE, she had been put through constant near misses due to her father being paranoid but at last...he finally let her roam free. It was better than being copped up in that blasted ship that was a definite.

The surrounding terrain was slightly hilly with many trees. The structures were mostly tents with some large ruins such as the rare arches along with common ruined walls and roman-senate style pillars. The terrain did hold a good mix of medium to tall structures. The only problem was getting down from the tall structures.

[member="Dominik Borra"]

Naboo. Now, it had been a long time since Dominik last visited this place. It was a nice and mostly peaceful planet. Beautiful scenery with it's forests and hills and large lakes that cover it's surface. But the ruins were beautiful in a different way. Rustic, old, and colossal. But he wasn't here for any of that. He was here for a specific woman by the name of [member="Astrid Feanor"] . Apart from being a Sith(as far as he knew), There was also a large bounty on her head. He had once been on the opposite side of this, protecting a senator from bounty hunters. But that was for petty money on their part. This was about his personal vengeance on the Sith(though he would rather kill her), and a little on the side.

He had debated for a long while how to go about this, and he researched her quite a bit. At least, the info he could get on her. He was even able to get some info about her from his friends in the Free Colonies, Gray and Star. He knew her face, her age, the fact that she may be here on Naboo, and that she was a Felacatian. Fighting a furred beast without the intention of killing it would be hard thing to survive from. Then the police might show up and shoot at him, so he opted to keep his normal besker armor on, along with his usual gear except for his rifle. Which, felt wierd. He never didn't have a rifle on his back. Even with it's black color and how hot it would be to the touch out in this weather, the internal cooling system kept him relatively at room temperature. He walked among the crowd, a large white cloak draped over his armor and head to hide his figure and to keep some heat out.

He walked among the crowd, scanning every face with his robotic eye. He kept the information on every face to a minimum. No need getting a ton of useless information. His ship was not far from here, parked in a little alcove between ruins that he found. Not much activity happened in that area, so he thought it a good nearby place to run to once he got the baggage.

He came across a small tent, with people taking refuge from the sun inside. Less a tent and more a tarp on sticks to make a roof, but it did it's job. And underneath.. was Astrid. Wearing something rather flattering and perfect for the weather. He reached for the Razor net at his back where it was holstered, right above his butt, then halted. His eye spotted two policeman coming his way. He didn't want any casualties. So he took his hand back, and went to sit under the tent with her. He was casual about it, and sat a good 3 feet away from her. He kept his head pointing towards the crowd, but his eyes, hidden under his helmet, swiveled towards her. He had to keep her here until those policeman passed. Any farther and his ship would be too far. Best to try to strike up a conversation.

Mentally crossing his fingers, he inhaled deeply, and let out a very content sigh. He was hopping that she was a conversational person and might make a comment about the setting they were in.

Katelyn Feanor

Astrid had barely noticed [member="Dominik Borra"] walk into the open tent. As she was holding a bottle of water in hand and was drinking from it slowly before placing it down. Once she did so, it allowed her to actually notice and take in the man's appearance. Astrid assumed it was a man who sat across from her due to the broad shoulder and heavy build possibly hinting at a bounty hunter or freelancer...though she could never be sure. The one thing that she did pay a good amount of attention to was the white cloak. The cloak appeared physically heavy and/or thick enough to conceal one's identity. But that was just the thing. Who would need to hide their identity on Naboo of all places. Astrid didn't trust the man as she did most people but for this particular one, she kept a close eye on it.

Then, of course, he sighed. Maybe trying to bring up conversation or point something out but she didn't really care. Astrid just mostly wanted to talk to the man in general. Despite her instincts telling her better to attack the man, she knew she couldn't. Her body still physically felt sore from when she was tortured to join the SE. Her adopted father, [member="Darth Vaildra"], had told her it would go away in time....but he was the same man who did torture her. Sure, she did love him...just she didn't always trust him.

Astrid hesitated talking to the man at first. What if he was rude? An assassin sent to kill her? No, no...No! She had to stop thinking this after leaving the SE...her father's paranoia was starting to rub off on her despite Astrid believing that she was ignoring her father to the best of her ability. "So...what do you think of this place? Isn't it beautiful?! Also...sorry for my intrusion...but why the white cloak? Are you trying to hide your identity from someone?" Astrid's voice came out rather tranquil as it normally was, her Australian type accent ringing in the air towards the man sitting across from her.

Dominik looked at her, moving his head causally as to seem he wasn't expecting her to talk to him. "Yes. This place is beautiful. And," He looked down at his cloak. "It's to keep out the heat. Any dark color would absorb light, but this reflects all of it, keeping me cool. No other reason." For this, he had turned off his voice modulator. Keeping it on would more than likely scare her. So it was just his normal voice. He itched to just shoot her with his razor net and take out the police. It would be easy, but... He was constantly trying to be better. Although it was much harder leaving people alive. Last time he left police alive, they arrested him. Then he had to kill two of them and escape. Maybe. He didn't really stick around to know if they survived the wounds he gave them.

"I guess you opted for the alternative, to wear less clothes, rather than more." With his right eye, he watched as the police drew near, almost passing their position. "Sorry for my intrusion, but what sort of young lady like you comes out here on her own?"

[member="Astrid Feanor"]

Katelyn Feanor

Astrid laughed lightly and innocently at what the man was saying. He did have a point...well kind of. It made sense to wear white outdoors but a cloak made, by what it seems to be, completely white fabric. Astrid decided to just ignore the instinct she had felt earlier an a sense of danger from her force connection, just riding it off as if it happened often. Which, it did occasionally...though when it did, it usually was to warn her about her surroundings or something else. Astrid didn't see any reason as to why she should listen to her instincts at the moment, as they had usually been false. No reason to trust false warnings.

Astrid stood up and moved her chair over to the right of [member="Dominik Borra"]'s, unaware of his having or holding any weapons. She did believe she was hiding something under that large cloak of his, but Astrid didn't pay it any mind. Even if he did pull a weapon on her, it would have to be something related to close quarters combat along with it being small and only handheld as her reflexes were often less of a threat when up close to someone. Astrid gulped down the rest of the water bottle in her hand before tucking it within a holster on her leather belt.

She then turned to where both of her violet eyes were piercing directly into Dominik as if probing his soul. Before speaking, she paused to think up something to say before trying to continue on the conversation in a rather lighthearted manner. "Well, less clothing is always better than more as I always say..." Astrid said the last part with a slight chuckle to herself before continuing on. "..Wait! I don't mean it in a weird way. I mean, I grew up on Hoth so I always wore heavy clothing...it's just nice to wear less clothing as it free's you up if you understand my meaning..." Astrid's left arm twitched slightly causing her to hit it at the shoulder to stop the random twitching. "Sorry...I made this arm myself and it still does have some bugs. Anyways...back to your question. Well, I guess I've just always been fascinated by nature...I mean I love Endor, Felucia and Enigma Prime...full of animals, plants and life. I-it's just so vibrant! It...it's better than those hell-holds like Nar Shaddaa..." Astrid said Nar Shaddaa in a pained way, signifying that she had painful and often regretful memories of that place despite it happening only roughly 6 months ago, before she joined the Sith. Heck, 6 months later and she is leaving them...she could never stay in one place at one time. Astrid decided to change the subject quickly by asking an innocent question full of curiosity in her voice. "What's your opinion of the Sith? Hate them? Love them? You probably hate them..."

He looked at [member="Astrid Feanor"] as she moved closer to him. Well, this was getting better and better. He raised an eyebrow at her comment on less clothes. And she corrected herself, he laughed a little. "Don't worry, your fine with me." He noticed her arm twitching, and she hit it. It was strange at first, but then she told him that she made it herself. Made. And... then she started to talk about nature, and life... Sith didn't talk like that. Was.. was she like [member="Vaulkhar"] ? A Sith that didn't quite agree with the Sith? Then she brought that up.

"The Sith?" He started. "Well, I can't lie to someone as pretty as you," The more flatter the better, he guessed. "Let's just say, I hold ill favor with the Sith. Hate is a very good word for it. You know why?" He held up with left arm. "I had to get a robotic arm too. Did they give you the reason to make your arm as well?" He asked. Sith were masters at deceit and lies, but how she spoke.. it sounded like his old friend who had saved his life.

Katelyn Feanor

Astrid smiled lightly towards [member="Dominik Borra"]'s comment about the less clothes things. At least he wasn't like most people who took conversations and small comments the wrong way. As he was talking, she idly fingered the Arkanian Dragon Tooth necklace that was stringed around her neck. She had got the tooth by hunting a large Arkanian Dragon with her master now turned father Darth Vaildra. They did kill the dragon in the end, though the process was painful. Astrid had to recieve medical treatment for a few weeks before making a full recovery after being thrown and clawed at by the dragon. Whenever she thought of the moment, shivers went down her spine. Not from killing the dragon, but from it's sheer size and ferocity.

Astrid smiled once more towards Dominik once he gave her the pretty remark. Sure she got that a lot from guys, but every time she heard it...it brought a genuine smile and blush to her face. It made Astrid feel like she was perfect the way she was. Like a rose, pretty on the outside...yet it's thorns are sharp and can damage you if you reach too close. She then looked up from the ground and looked at him from what she assumed was the face when he was talking about him talking about a robotic arm. No one would ever know if he had one under that thick white cloak of his, which might be the part of wearing it...even if it was just a very narrow margin. Once he asked how she got the arm, she looked away slightly. It was always painful talking about it. As her real biological father, [member="Josiah Denko"], had severed her arm. "Uhm....m-my father severed my arm for n-no reason!" Astrid was lying slightly. it was a half-truth. Her father had purposely severed her arm without knowing she was his daughter, the reason he severed her arm was due to her attacking him due to her having PTSD before she got the proper medication and treatment to deal with it properly.

He smiled when his compliment made her blush a little, and his right eye confirmed this due to analysis. Then she stuttered to him when she told him about her arm. He knew it was a lie without his eye's system telling him so. But, he decided to go with it. He was conscious of the two policemen walking past the tent, completely oblivious to what was taking place here. They were on normal routine.

"Really?! Your father? And what kind of father sears off his daughter's arm for no reason?" He gasped in disbelief, although if such a man existed that was worse than Dominik's own father, then maybe it was possible. He added in the 'sears' in there to see if she would indirectly confirm to him that it was indeed by lightsaber. Before she had said 'severed'. If she corrected him, then that would mean it wasn't in fact by glowstick. "Was he a Sith?" He pushed. He was genuinely intrigued how deep she would go for this lie. Maybe he could trip her up here.

[member="Astrid Feanor"]

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Dominik Borra"]

Astrid began to feel more and more pressured to speak about what happened with her arm when the man to her left kept on talking to her. She wanted to avoid the question or tell a half-truth once more but she also didn't want to be rude in avoiding the question. Because that could make her seem suspicious, as if she were up to something. Though, something suddenly stood out to her when the man was speaking. He said sears. instead of severs. That alarmed her slightly as if he knew she carried a lightsaber on her. Due to this, she inched away slightly from the man but not enough to make it seem to suspicious as if she were planning something or onto his case. Astrid hesitated once more to continue talking...before finally mustering up the courage to continue along the subject seeing as she brought it up accidentally. "...yeah he s-seared it off...Was he a Sith? No, no...sure I didn't know him too well...heck he didn't even knew he had a daughter until I recovered and told him..."

As she was speaking, the police began to slowly make their was out of sight down the bend of the road and down a hill. Whilst Astrid was talking, she moved her right arm some to where the underside of it was facing upwards, displaying cruel scars running both length-wise and width-wise across her arm, she did this without thinking about the man asking her any questions about how she got the scars...as usually people didn't seem to pay attention to the scars on the underside of her right arm.

OOC: I'm so sorry it's taken so long for me to get to this

He nodded. "Not knowing is something I fear. Not knowing a lot of things can get you killed." With her shifting away slightly(which he didn't really take note of,) and then her arm that was opposite of him turning, he could get the sense that she was getting nervous, anxious to be talking about this subject. The police had left, out of sight. Her would go now, but the last person he knew to get caught in this screamed pretty loud. And with the surrounding civilians, they would scream and run too. Attracting police. Best to give them just a little bit longer.

"May I ask you why he attacked and harmed you?"

Katelyn Feanor

OOC: It's fine, happens to all of us!

[member="Dominik Borra"]
Astrid turned her head towards her left to where she was facing the man once more. As the conversation was beginning to continue on, she began to get more and more anxious and nervous about talking about why her father attacked her. As Astrid hated bringing up the exact reason as to how she lost her arm specifically. At the time, she had been dealing with PTSD after some First Order Trauma along with not being able to control her 'blood lust' mode. Astrid wasn't in full control of her emotions at the time due to her slight mental handicap along with personal matters. Her PTSD had caused her to see her father as an illusion of something else, which caused her to attack him.

Astrid decided in the end, to try and change the subject rather quickly...though she didn't have a clue how to do so. She then proceeded to crack the knuckles on her right hand before finally thinking something up to say. "So...uhm..." She began before letting her left arm fall to her side and her right arm prop her head up whilst the elbow rested on her knee. "...what brings you to Naboo?"

She got very anxious when he asked that question, and he could tell she obviously didn't want to talk anymore about it. As she propped her head up on her arm, he could see all the scars on it. It surprised him. It was practically all scar tissue. He looked back at her face when she asked her question. "Here? A job. It'll be over soon, hopefully. Hopefully nothing will go south during the end process while the last ties get tied up. You?"

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Dominik Borra"]
"Trying to get away from karking life problems!" Astrid answered to the man quickly. Her voice sounded slightly impatient along with hints of anger but it wasn't directed towards the man to her left. It was more directed to herself. Astrid had been dealing with leaving the SE along with being hunted for a few weeks and now...Only now...did the stress, anger and anxiety begin to get to her. She assumed it was due to her close proximity to her master but she wasn't exactly sure of that thought in the slightest. After all, she did deal with her emotions in a more depressed and angry state...though [member="Azula Feanor"], her sister, had been helping her to try and get over those roadblocks as of recently. Astrid than quickly began to apologize due to her rude tone. "I'm sorry...just can't control my emotions easily..."

OOC: Gosh dangit! I forgot that you replied! I'm sorry. Next time just PM me and yell at me that it's my turn.

"No no, don't worry. A lot of people try to get away from life. Not many succeed. Some people's lives are nothing but problems. Like yours, Miss Feanor." He was aware she hadn't told him her last name. This was to shock her, or confuse her, or even scare her. Anything to get her up from the bench. The net wouldn't work well if she was sitting down. If she did, he would be ready to pull the razor net pistol out of it's holster and fire it at her. If she didn't, then he wouldn't even move for it.

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Dominik Borra"]
[OOC: Got it! ;) ]

Astrid's eyes took upon an alarmed feline look as she heard the man utter her last name. True, it wasn't her biological last name...but it might as well be. She gave a sharp and cautious look towards the man before tightening up her left cybernetic hand and standing up. So many emotions were going through her mind though one kept on repeating to her. Grab--your--Weapon! Astrid normally didn't trust her instincts, though this would have to be an exception. She knew she couldn't trust people and she had let herself wide open for attack. Go figure, it would happen eventually. Eventually a bounty-hunter from [member="Vengeance"] would find her though she hadn't expected it so soon. Instead of reaching for her weapon instantly, Astrid walked roughly eight paces forwards to give her space between the man encase he tried to do anything. Her right hand lingered upon her belt, her fingers sliding slowly upon the hilt of her lightsaber. Ready to draw it at the first sign of danger or hostility.

She wasn't going to be a victim anymore!

As soon as she stood up, he smirked in his helmet. She had done just what he needed. With the speed of someone who constantly switched weapons during a fight, he reached into his cloak and pulled out the razor net, firing it straight at her without hesitation and without mercy. She was a Sith, and didn't deserve any kindness of any sort. They were to be put down without delay. Normally he would just shoot her dead, but he was sure the man paying Dominik for this would put an end to her life eventually. He needed money anyways.

The net shot forth from the barrel and expanded instantly. It was made of strong cord with razor-sharp barbs. Anyone who struggled within it would get serious wounds inflicted on them, deterring escape attempts. Even if she turned into her animal form, this would still cut her up and make her bleed.

[member="Astrid Feanor"]

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Dominik Borra"]

OOC: Sorry if it's bad… doing this on mobile

Astrid reacted quickly and with precision. She hadn't blocked the net with her cybernetic arm, though…it did give her the opportunity she needed. As the razornet shot towards her, she lifted her right arm in front of her body at an 90 degree angle away from her body so that the razor net would wrap around her arm instead of her body first. Once it wrapped around her arm, it immediately tightened due to Astrid shuffling slightly due to the sudden impact of the razornet's force against her body as it collided with her outstretched arm.

With her other hand, she quickly brought her light saber towards her outstretched cybernetic hand. Despite it being cybernetic, it did still hold a very faint force signature…though it only allowed for quick and very light telekinesis movements such as bringing an object towards her. Once the wolf hide wrapped hilt touched her hand, Astrid ignited the blade and steeped it downwards in a way which severed the net that was on the left side of her arm. The part of the net that was on her right side was the shortest length as the longest had previously been upon her left side before being severed.

Astrid felt the sharp pain of the net digging into her cinnamon-white skin, oozing blood as it tightened against her like a python trying yo squeeze the life out of your body. Astrid flinched slightly when a part of the net rubbed deeply into one of her own self-caused scars, causing it to reopen. In spite of this, Astrid clipped the now closed lightsaber to her belt before grabbing the net by the part which was draping off of her arm and pulling it. It was torn free of her arm with a sickineing *Shink* cutting a long jagged gash upon her right palm.

One thing was certain, it hurt like hell!! But one thing kept on crossing Astrid's mind…why was this man attacking her. Certainly she had not done anything to him-- well that would be true until She aimed her left arm towards the man and fired off a laser blast. It was designed specifically for this reason…well more or less. "Why are you attacking me? What did I ever do to you? Oh…and don't say, 'You shot at me' it was self defense!!"

OOC: Post cutting. You took a while taking that net off of your arm, not taking any precautions about Dominik.

Damn cybernetic arms! Well, he had one, so maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to damn them. Either way, that net was the only sure fire way he had to get her in his ship contained. He'd have to knock her out, it seemed. Very well. As she was pulling out her lightsaber to cut the net off of her arm, he moved forward. She was distracted by it, leaving him to do what he needed to do. She had just severed the net with her lightsaber, about to put it away when he pulled out one of his blasters, previously set to stun, and fired it thrice at her, point blank. She wasn't wearing any armor, quite the opposite really, and three blasts at point blank could take just about anybody out.

"Night night."

[member="Astrid Feanor"]

Katelyn Feanor

[member="Dominik Borra"]

Astrid would've reacted specifically to the situation at hand if she had been focusing more on the man across from her rather than the net. This was a common habit of hers that she needed to get rid of. Not using her intelligence or 'head' while in combat. Sure, Astrid was quite intelligent…though she didn't use this to her advantage while she was fighting somebody as she believed she could react to things automatically. Though, this did prove false on multiple previous occasions so it was strange for her her to think it would even work here where she had no idea as to who you the man attacking her was. Let alone the mans name, which she probably should've asked much earlier at the beginning of the conversation.

~45 Minutes Later~

Astrid awoke with a start and a numbed siring pain in her right arm. Her violet eyes peered downwards towards her right arm, taking in the damage. Where the razornet had tightened the most, it must've dug its self deep into her flesh as it was a fe centimeters thick. Red blood oozed out of the multiple razornet cuts spider webbing across her right arm. The blood had been trailing down her arm and was dripping onto the hard surface below which was now stained with blood from Astrid's arm.

Her cybernetic arm was cuffed to an object near where she was sitting…holding it down tightly against the metal wall of what must've been the man who attacked her. Ignoring the pain in her arm and stomach where she was stunned…she began to muster up some words weakly. "Who…are you? D-did Vengence put you up to this?

After she was put out of her consciousness, Dominik easily threw her over his shoulder, leaving the net behind. A lot of people that were nearby ran away, some screaming in surprise at the events that just happened and a man in armor, holding a gun with a bloody girl over his shoulder. Dominik carefully and collectively walked down to his ship, the girl swaying back and forth. Someone had gotten the cops from before, and they ran up the path at Dominik, their hands ready at their weapons. He didn't bother giving them a chance. In two shots, both cops were stunned on the ground, helpless. Normally he would have killed them, but he wasn't with the Sith anymore. And soon enough, neither would this girl. She wouldn't be with anybody.

~45 Minutes Later~

Hyperspace. Super fast, but you still had to wait around to get places. Thing was, Dominik's ship wasn't very big and the seat he sat in now was also his bed during long voyages across the vast blackness. He was resting in his seat. He had looked over the girls wounds on her right arm. They didn't seem like she would bleed to death, but they weren't light cuts either. He would have bandaged her up, but... she was a Sith. She deserved her pain.

He was currently looking over a datapad, looking into things on Xal 3. Things were going well. He heard stirring from Astrid's seat, telling him that she was awake. Then she asked him if Vengeance hired him. He laughed at the name, then replied with, "No. If I ever saw that rat bastard I would kill him where he stood." He left it at that. Then an idea got into his head.. why would have Vengeance hired him?

[member="Astrid Feanor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom