Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just My Luck [Open to Bounty Hunters]

Adenn mentally facpalmed as he didn't see the mans jetpack "Yeah... But we'll have t find a rancor first. " he commented on [member="Uriel Arvanis"]' statement, it would have lightened Adenn's mood if they could have gotten the person that killed the bounty, but as the other man said, it was too karking late. As the man jumped out the window Adenn stood there, listening to all the noises he could, before walking to the window, there were a lot of security forces, ready to question anyone who was near.

He leaped out the window, flying down towards a smaller building opposite to the destroyed one, close before the roof he activated his jetpack, softening his fall, before he repeated the process, landing on the ground before running in the direction of his ship, reciting the events of what happened 'So, me and Dred found the bounty, someone else moved in so we had to move on the bounty too, by the time I got near the bounty, he abandoned me, shab happened. And now that that's over it's time to get a drink.' a few moments later he was greeted to the sight of his ship, before he quickly climbed on it and left the planet.

'At least my arm weren't cut off... Again.'

[member="Uriel Arvanis"]
[member="Aleksandr Idruin"]
[member="Skrik Piper"]
[member="Luminous"]

(( Me too! ))

Sharky took off his helmet and took it back on in tears he walked and held the dead general and sent him with the police forces to see if they can heal him, he then thought it was just a one time accident nothing like this is going to happen again will it?

"Well, ill be going..see you all later i guess to the lounge if you need me."

Sharky hopped in his X-wing ship and flew away from the planet and on his journey to Yavin to visit his other trooper friends..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom