Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just My Luck [Open to Bounty Hunters]

REGION: Inner Rim
SECTOR: Hapes Cluster
SYSTEM: Hapes System
PLANET: Hapes

Twelve-thousand, two-hundred and fifty-four kilometres in diameter. Rotational period of twenty-two hours with an orbital period of two-hundred and forty local days. Why did Hasjo whisper this to himself as he stalked the city of Ta'a Chume'Dan? It had become an obsession of his to remember small details lately. Many things weighed on his mind. He felt trapped by his own emotions as they threatened to cave in on him. He had not seen his childhood friend in twenty years. In recent months he had heard nothing from the Togruta Asaak, for the past decade he had heard nothing from either Dom'rius, a fellow Nautolan, or Vash, a human padawan of whom he had trained with. He knew whether or not they were missing or dead. Their circumstances were a mystery to him. But the one friend he had maintained contact with since his days as a padawan was Maya Whitelight.

The planet itself held a deep anti-Jedi sentiment, and with the versatile array of weapons at his belt, he knew the habitants of this planet would not be welcoming of him. From the glance he was already getting, he knew they felt as he had suspected; hateful and distrustful. He knew how the Sith operated. Conquered a Republic-supporting planet and released propaganda stating that the citizens of the planet hated the Republic. It was all lies and filth. If only they were smart enough to conquer Hapes, perhaps then they may have a portion of the truth among their ridiculous lies. The armoured brute hulked his way across the pavement. Why was he here? Well someone had tipped him off that Sirak Kolar, his childhood friend, was here. It was an anonymous message, and Hasjo believed it was truly Sirak who had sent it. Once more the two would be reunited, and their skill in weapons would be unmatched.

As I've received two messages about claiming the bounty on my head, I decided to create a thread in which those people may claim it publicly. If anyone else wishes to also claim it, do so freely. Do note, that doesn't mean I'm going down without a fight. So raise your fists and expect a standoff.

Elam Vos

E
[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

The Jedi bounty was high and although he harbored no real animosity toward the religious order but Rorwarr was a hunter and Jedi were big game. The Jedi was as always an illusive creature but anything can be drawn out with the proper bait. Rorwarr set up with a verpine shatter gun nearly one kilometer away and watched as his quarry moved in to position. He leaned down and looked through the scope the Jedi would be sensing trouble soon.

He turned a dial on his windage adjustment then raised his sights slightly. His specialty was catching prey alive but on occasion it didn't work out and some of the most dangerous needed to be put down. He closed an eye and watched as the armored creature moved along. Rorwarr took a breath in and let it out. Clear sight picture....breath in and out....sight alignment....another breath in an out....squeeze.

The large pellets made no sound as it left the weapon and made a path directly at the Jedi's chest. A well placed shot from a verine could break Durasteel. Rorwarr watched through the scope and waited for the Jedi to move....

It had been a while since Adenn Gra'tua had been on a real bounty, especially one with a Jedi as the bounty, while he hoped this one didn't end in failure like all the other ones, this one felt different as he had another mando with him [member="Dred Malachore"]. Adenn was perched up on the top of an building, his two main weapons attached with scopes, and his pistols were still silenced as he would be using them first, but if things got nasty, then he'd have to use one of his rifles, it was a few moments before Gra'tua saw the bounty, but at least he did, no more searching "Hey, Dred, you ready?" it really didn't need asking, but the silence had almost killed Adenn.

[member="Hasjo Hallu"][member="Rorwarr"]

[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] | [member="Rorwarr"]​

The Jedi Master shrouded himself in his arid cloak, moving through the masses. The city was bustling with life as crowds moved about. He was shorter than most, standing at five foot and seven inches. His stomach knotted itself over, a deep instinct took over him. He found himself moving but not out of a conscious state. Force Users both in the Sith and Jedi mastered a connection to the force that allowed them to detect incoming danger. Their bodies would do the work their minds couldn't. The permacrete pavement beside him exploded in a hail of stone. A small bullet had slammed against the ground with great force - intended for him. He attacked immediately. His armoured hand curled around the Lightsaber Pike at his waist, detaching it. The crowd burst to life, shouting as they fled for cover. They had heard nothing, but the sudden impact had certainly waken them to their natural survival instincts.

He propelled himself forward, towards the nearest building for cover. Hydraulics pulled aside the automatic transparisteel doors, allowing him to enter. It was a resident skyscraper, several hundred floors tall. Such behemoths existed on most modern planets, many dozens of them. The sight of a Jedi forced the Hapans to stand aside whilst some spat foreign curses in his direction. He took no heed to them, filled with purpose. He needed to know who fired that shot, and take them down. A thinly man tried to stop Hasjo from entering the elevator, alerting him to the fact that this was a private residence, and Hallu had not authority to be there. The metalloid Nautolan greeted the man with a gentle hand on the shoulder and forcing him aside. Placing himself on the elevator. He thumbed one of the levels and the elevator began to rise, 'Floor One-Six-Four,' the prerecorded intercom spoke. Hasjo reached to his utility belt, taking out a small hand-held transceiver, placing his thumb on the ignition. "Commander May, I need a pick up. Grab my coordinates. I'll be on floor one-six-four."
Chhht! "Copy that, we're enroute now, General," Chhht! Whilst the Sixth Battalion didn't have a presence on the planet, a small retinue of troopers had accompanied him to the planet, ferrying him on a Silver Jedi Order transport cruiser.

Dred Malachore

Ne Shab'rud'ni - Don't mess with me
Dred was standing slightly behind Adenn, waiting for the moment when they would pounce on their prey. They were on a rooftop and Dred didn't even bring a rifle. He preferred his pistols. "Yeah I'm ready. Jetiise are tough, but they think they're immortal. Over confidence is their weakness and I intend to exploit it." He tapped his belt which contained force breaker grenades. Then, his helmet picked up the faint fmmp sound of a verpine shatter gun, He knew it all too well, being a proud owner of many verpines. "Someone's on our bounty. We better get to him first."
[member="Adenn Gra'tua"]
[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Oh, this was going to be good.

Skrik Piper remembered [member="Hasjo Hallu"]--oh yes, she remembered him well. A sickly scar across her back reminded of him every time she looked in the mirror. It was a souvenir of the Jedi Master and his lightwhip from a botched assassination attempt on Feriae Junction. Curse him and all his sort.

It is well known that Skrik hates the Jedi, but she has a very special place in her hateful heart for Master Hallu. That is why she was here on Hapes. After another unsuccessful murder attempt on a Jedi-gone-Sith, The Forcebreaker was feeling like it was about time her luck turned around. And with the New Order floundering, there was a mad scramble to collect an age-old bounty against the infamous Silver Jedi before time ran out. News spreads fast through the underworld. Skrik is not exactly part of the underworld, but whatever. Did I mention that she hates Hasjo Hallu?

The Jedi-killer was on the prowl in Ta'a Chume'Dan, eyes and ears peeled for signs of her grudge. He was not hard to track down. His metal suit was hardly indiscreet.

Shots fired! Skrik was in the right area, and hopefully was just in time for the party. There was no way she was going to let someone else have the pleasure of draining her rival of blood. This was her kill, bounty or no bounty. The pale-white martial artist watched as a hulking figure rushed inside the towering building. She had learned from their last encounter that her methods would need to be less direct if she were to take down the machine-enhanced Jedi. Retrieving the shoto saber given her by an anonymous employer ([member="Ballen-Ist"]), the fiery blond-haired assassin cut her way through a transparisteel panel and into an office room. The only way Hasjo Hallu could go was up, and she would stalk him throughout the skyscraper until he had exhausted his supply of 'up'.

Uriel Arvanis really hated it when everything went to Sithspit.

He'd been hoping for something relatively simple. For the most part, Uriel had stuck to small-time jobs, taking what few credits could be earned from those, but then this bounty appeared. Five hundred fifty thousand credits for the capture of a Jedi Master by the name of Hasjo Hallu. Of course, taking on a Jedi Master was no easy feat, much less so if they were required to still be breathing. He would've much preferred to have just put a bolt in the head and be done with it. Oh well, it wasn't like this galaxy ever had much in the way of pity, especially not for Uriel Arvanis. He took the job - and he would see it through from start to finish.

Uriel had followed his usual pattern. Find an information broker, pay, and possibly threaten him if necessary, find a contact, interrogate, move on, until he found his target: The Hapes system, or something like that. He hadn't paid much attention to the actual details. Chart a course for strange-sounding planet #32, okay, that was all he needed to remember. After docking his miserable pile of junk that could be barely classified as a ship, Uriel had decided on staking out a nearby building to see if his target appeared at all. He had no intention of taking any shots at him - causing a scene this early on would have been foolhardy of him. He had planned to simply observe his movements through the sniper scope, note down particular occurrences, and continue on his merry bounty-hunting way.

No, the galaxy wasn't that kind. Of course, there would have been rival hunters. He should have guessed. For a payment that high, every bounty hunter in the next couple dozen parsecs would be sniffing out his man. That was trouble. It only escalated when a bolt from an adjacent building tore into the ground near Uriel's bounty. The Jedi had wasted no time in springing into action, he noticed. With reflexes that fast, this was not going to be a walk in the park. Noticing his prey bound into a skyscraper, possibly where the shot had come from, Uriel had been more focused on the Jedi at the time, he adjust the E-11S gripped in his hands to track his movements. A pity that he wouldn't know what floor the Jedi would come out on.

The Lone Wolf sighed angrily, removing his rifle from its watchful post on the balcony, slinging it over his shoulder. "Just frakking great," he muttered. Uriel straightened, activating the JT-12 jetpack clinging to his back. At once, he rocketed from his position on the balcony towards the skyscraper his bounty had vanished into. The time for subtlety had passed; it was time for action now.

[member="Hasjo Hallu"] | [member="Rorwarr"] | [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] | [member="Dred Malachore"] | [member="Skrik Piper"]

"shab, your right." Adenn quickly stood up and searched for a location of where the shot came from, but he saw nothing "Alright then, let's move, but keep an eye out for that sniper, he'll be trouble soon." with that said the bounty hunter jumped off the roof towards the ground, activating his jet pack for just a moment so he slowed his fall, a moment of recovering before Adenn jogged towards the building [member="Hasjo Hallu"] entered, keeping his weapons holstered. He slowed down to a fast walk once he entered the building, with no sign of the bounty the man could only assume he'd exited through another door or had taken an elevator up, to what floor was the question "Dred, you wanna take the elevator?" he didn't know why he asked, it was the only route the man could take, since Adenn was probably the only of the two that would be crazy enough to try and scale the outside of the building, but he'd be able to flank the Jedi, which was a plus.

[member="Uriel Arvanis"]
[member="Skrik Piper"]
[member="Dred Malachore"]
[member="Rorwarr"]

[member="Dred Malachore"] | [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] | [member="Uriel Arvanis"] | [member="Skrik Piper"]​

The doors parted as the elevator came upon the one-hundredth and sixty fourth floor. He didn't hesitate to curl his armoured hands around his single-bladed lightsaber. He exited the service lift and proceeding to ignite his blade, swiping the roof with a glance blow. Automatic fire-hazard warning systems kicked into play. Sprinklers began drenching the hallway as sirens blare. The entire building would be in an uproar, but at least they would be safe without them in the middle of a conflict. Dozens of residents surged into the hallways, stampeding past Hasjo and for the fire-exit staircase. They had a long climb down ahead of them. He knew not what was chasing him, but he had only felt this sensation once before. On Coruscant after the siege, many dozens of Sith had howled after him. Once again, a large body of people were on the hunt and he was their prey.

The Jedi Master moved for the nearest entrance, pulling closed the door behind him. He locked the entryway, but he doubted it would keep whatever forces out for long. The apartment he found himself in was upper close, as per most this high up. It was large and spacious with as many rooms as there were windows. He walked through the entertainment room and out onto a balcony where a large pond sat with a fountain. Nearby was a landing pad for the wealthy man or woman who owned this place. He returned back into the building, closing the balcony doors behind him. He too locked these doors. He went room to room, closing each door until he was in the master bedroom. He closed the door and locked himself within.

Uriel continued to rocket towards the skyscraper, aiming for a window fairly high up. A few seconds later, his armoured form crashed through the glass material, eliciting a few more screams from the already chaotic building. On instinct, he tucked into a roll, switching off the jetpack, tumbling a bit on the floor, before coming to rest on a foot and a knee. Rising to his full height, he shook his head to clear himself of the impact trauma. The Mandalorian iron was a strong material, and had protected him from the glass shards, though he had still felt the impact on entry.

He glanced to his left, noticing an elevator and a floor number posted next to it. Sixty-two. Judging by the panicked screams, he'd misjudged the location of his target. Grumbling angrily to himself, he sauntered over and pushed the 'up' arrow, before glancing behind him. A huge horde of people were descending from the stairwell. Curious, he stepped over to the crowd, forcefully seizing one person by the arm, and dragging them out of the crowd. The lucky winner, a human male, instinctively flaliled his free arm and his legs about in a panic. Uriel's foot came down hard on one of the man's, which was rewarded with a cry of pain, before he brought the man's face level with his visor.

"Just what the kark is going on?" he snarled.

His victim trembled at Uriel's rough request, before meekly replying. "I-I don't know! I was just in my rooms, then the sirens started blaring! I didn't take much with me, just fled with everyone else! T-That's all I know!"

The Lone Wolf brought his head closer to that of the man, his voice brought to a low, threatening growl. "What floor?"

"One-one hundred thirteen, s-sir. There were others coming from floors above. It's a mass evacuation, I don't know what you're after!" he yelped.

Uriel paused. Whoever that idiot sniper was that caused this whole mess, Uriel was going to kill him for the trouble of navigating a skyscraper as large as this one. Then, he brought his hand down on the man's shoulder, and tightly gripped it. His victim began to squeal in pain. "You went down fifty floors in that time? Are you karking kidding me?"

"It's the truth! Please, sir, just let me go!" The man had been reduced to tears at this point, the conversation entirely unnoticed, due to the mob behind them.

Uriel released his grip, shoving him backwards. "Fine. Get out of here. Place is about to go down in flames, anyway."

The man's eyes widened at that, but he chose not to answer, instead fleeing back into the surging mass. Uriel exhaled in frustration. The elevator and stairwell would take the same amount of time to navigate, thanks to the crowd. His eyes fixated themselves on the elevator, waiting for it to still come up. With his sour luck, there would undoubtedly be more than that other sniper and the Jedi to contend with. If they wanted a faster way up, they'd need the elevator. Unfortunately for them, the elevator would have to make a stop at floor sixty-two, before continuing to whatever floor they'd punched in. Uriel's hand drifted to one of the WESTAR-35 pistols clinging to his belt.

And so as all hell broke loose, Uriel Arvanis waited patiently for what was to come.

[member="Hasjo Hallu"] | [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] | [member="Dred Malachore"] | [member="Skrik Piper"] | [member="Rorwarr"]

(( Mind if i join?, if i can where can i contact to in the rp?, i'd like to get a little involved :), my character is more of a mercenary type but he also works for the republic, he pays small debts to the jedi order but mainly to a jedi itself. ))
Sharky steers his jetback toward uriel and lands 4ft at the back of him to speak to him in a legit position, he had his sniper rifle in his back and reported straight to uriel as said..

"Having trouble with your men sir?"

Major Faction

Dal

Empty Promise
A kid who looked no more than eighteen shouldered his way through the crowd as they tried to leave the skyscraper. In his simple red and black robes he appeared rather ordinary. That said, any Jedi would recognize his aura by its dark taint. He grit his teeth, impatient with the slow progress through the stampeding bodies. Whipping out a long-handled lightsaber, he activated the crimson blade.

"OUT OF MY WAY!" He roared in a high, rasping voice.

People screamed and moved to either side of the stairs, parting before him like proverbial waters. He resumed his climb at a furious pace, utilizing the Force to speed his progress. He reached a floor and paused. His dark brows knit together above pale features and golden eyes suffused with Dark Side energy. A presence waited inside this room. Powerful. A Jedi. Just like one of the Jedi that had slaughtered his imprisoned tribe on Metalorn. This was the one he hunted, but not the one he wanted to kill. Matsu... Matsu Ike. That woman had ripped apart his family. He would burn her to ashes! But first... he would sate his vengeance by killing this one. He'd hunt all Jedi down, one by one.

Aleksandr Idruin, one of the last of the Ungoth Valley's fire shaper tribe, tested the door and found it locked. He put his lightsaber to the door and dragged it across, burning a six foot tall and three foot wide rectangular entry. He kicked the section of the door in and stepped inside, golden eyes flicking around the room.

"I can feel you... come out! Come out and face me you coward!!"

[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

Sharky heard the triumphant roar and looked at Alex and looked at the people leaving the skyscraper he thought of what could be such child, disfigured with such rage, after discussing the terms of the kid in his mind's primary objective he slowly takes out his sniper and aims it at the kid from 10ft at least, he entered in his precision mode by taking in medium air for better range, as his index finger was put on the trigger of the wepon he slowly and carefully tugged the trigger with little effort..then popped out of the gun's aiming bipod was a tranquilizer dart that is immune to pryomatic substances in which cases it was made of Adamantium..

"I dont know who that kid is..but this will calm him down."

Major Faction

Dal

Empty Promise
Seeing how Aleksandr was already inside the same apartment as Hasjo on the 164th floor and [member="Commander Sharky"] and [member="Uriel Arvanis"] were on the 62nd floor, the fired dart would have never hit him.

However, assuming for a moment that during Idruin's Force-enhanced run up the stairwell Sharky had managed to fire off a shot... it is reasonable to assume that the shot missed, which was why Aleksandr hadn't noticed it.

In any case, Aleksandr moved deeper into the apartment, senses questing out for his opponent. He would find this Jedi and he would end him, like he would end them all.

Sharky knew he missed he was just testing the kid to see if he has intelligence when enraged to a fire mongering beast, he decided to use his motion tracker and he found two clicks, one person and the other in the same room but it wouldnt show the number but they were here..

"Ah,crap well at least the miss was a test shot than a normal shot.."

[member="Dred Malachore"] | [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] | [member="Uriel Arvanis"] | [member="Skrik Piper"] | [member="Commander Sharky"] | [member="Aleksandr Idruin"]​

He felt the presence of another. The creature was touched by Bogan, he was sure of it. The ignition of a lightsaber was heard, a familiar sound to his receptors. "I can feel you... come out! Come out and face me you coward!!" the force sensitive roared in taunting. Already Hasjo was sizing up his opponent. The fact that the metalloid Nautolan wasn't concealing his force signature and that this Sith couldn't locate him taught him enough - he wasn't as experienced as the others he had fought in his time. The reputable Sith-Hunter couldn't count the times he had fought other force users with all the toes and fingers he had on his body. To say the least, the Exotic Weapons Master was a veteran of combat. He closed his mind and began to pull his concentration to the centre of his being.

His armoured hands burst out, launching a tremendous push of the force for the door of the master bedroom in response to the taunt. The retro timber door was sent hurtling across the room, shattering against the far side in a hail of splinters. The Jedi Philosopher propelled himself into the living room in a roll, hands curling around a fifty centimetre long baton at his waist. He didn't activate his weapon, rather turning the power he had utilised to break open the entryway onto the pond. The water began to roil as it raised from it's resting place. Hasjo raised his hands above his head, as if holding up a great deal of weight. He thrust his hands out towards the Sith acolyte, sending forth a great torrent of murky water through the living room and towards Aleksandr.

(Sorry Dred, gotta climb dat building :p)

Adenn quickly exited the building, worrying on how it seemed everyone was attempting to get the Jedi 'Shab, just my Kriffing luck... One day earlier and his wouldn't have happened.' He sighed as he looked up the building, it would be easy enough to scale with a jet pack, which Adenn most certainly had. The man gulped before activating the pack, sending him flying into the air and closer towards the bounty, it now felt even crazier then before 'Climbing a building with a jet pack... Done.' he stopped on the 30th floor, a long fall now, but if he didn't have the gut for it, he'd just go inside.

A few more jumps got him on the 126th floor, and it also got him no breath, and not much more adrenaline to make him want to climb the building, so he quickly decided 'that was it', and broke into a window, he fell onto a couch before rolling off with a thud "That idea seemed better before- *cough* -I attempted it." A quick search of the room around him found that no one was here, so he quickly got up and drew one of his pistols before he ran towards the staircase "Dred, what floor you on?" he managed to get over his heavy breathing.

'I should've just stayed out of this...'

(Urg, the cheesiness, you can make a wheel out of it :p)

[member="Hasjo Hallu"]
[member="Dred Malachore"]
[member="Skrik Piper"]
[member="Uriel Arvanis"]
[member="Commander Sharky"]
[member="Aleksandr Idruin"]

Sharky contacted Arden through his Arm comm link...

"Arden is that you?, i found a good signal from one of Hape's satellite dishes, we are at the 62nd floor and Crap just got real.."

(( * Proceeds to make a wheel out of cheese, to prove Adenn's point. * ))

Uriel had a love-hate relationship with jetpacks. The love: They were fast, and enabled him to traverse great heights. The hate: They were noisy as krag. For once, that worked to his advantage, as he was easily able to discern the arrival of someone else in the room. Bounty hunter, or Republic lapdog? As he took a glance behind him, upon hearing the stranger's jetpack cut out, he decided the new arrival was the latter. The Jedi had additional support from the Republic, of course. That didn't surprise him in the slightest.

What did surprise him was when the new arrival asked him, "Having trouble with your men sir?"

He couldn't help but laugh a little on the inside. He just couldn't. Did that laserbrain actually think he was working for the Republic, despite his clear-as-day Mandalorian attire? Force, that was too much. He was about to make a response, when he saw a blur streak by, and the soldier try to shoot it with something.

The kark was that? he thought to himself. He suspected it was a Force-sensitive to be going at that speed, but whether it was yet another hunter or the bounty himself, he couldn't say. Things got even stranger for Uriel when he noticed his companion had vanished... only to reappear a few seconds later, saying something about test shots. Uriel blinked a few times, to make sure he wasn't going insane. How the hell had he done that? This hunt was just becoming stranger and stranger for the Lone Wolf. The Republic trooper still hadn't shot him yet, so Uriel could only guess that he was still considered a friendly.

Well, he'd use that to his advantage as much as he could. He cleared his throat, before speaking to the trooper. "Just as well you found me and not someone else. This place went from pleasant to insane in a matter of minutes. Some guys seem to want our master Jedi dead. Me? My job is protecting that guy. Now, I can see your spotless uniform and I'm sure you've served in a number of exciting and harrowing missions. So, how about protecting a Jedi from some laserbrains? You might even get a promotion out of it - it's a pretty important job, after all."

Lies always benefited from planting the truth in them. In fact, most of what Uriel had said wasn't even a lie. He probably would have to inadvertently protect the Jedi Master from some idiots wanting him to take a new occupation as a lifeless corpse. The less opponents he had to fight, the better - and pretending to switch sides to the Jedi was a pretty good way of getting close to him. If only he knew the frakking floor...

His wandering thoughts were interrupted when the soldier turned to his arm comlink and spoke to it. "Arden is that you?, i found a good signal from one of Hape's satellite dishes, we are at the 62nd floor and Crap just got real.."

Who the krag was Arden? One of his Republic buddies, or something along those lines? And did he say there was trouble at the 62nd floor? The only ones there were the trooper and...

Frak.

Maybe this soldier was smarter than he first thought. Or perhaps he was referring to the blur earlier. Uriel glanced behind him as he heard a ping! The elevator doors slid open, and Uriel began to walk towards them. "Hey, Republic soldier... guy, what floor's your friend on? Maybe we can pick him up on the way to wherever the blazes the Jedi is. He might even know what floor we can find him on."

He waited for the soldier to follow, if he chose to. In the meantime, Uriel decided to access his helmet's HUD interface to see if he could find a faster method. Ah... news on the HoloNet. That could prove useful.

Uriel Arvanis began to watch what was occurring, all the while keeping a close eye on his new companion.

(( Hasjo, I'm leaving it up to you about whether Uriel sees anything that could clue him in onto the floor you're on, as you're the Game Master for this thread. Explosions on the floor when you tripped the fire alarms, stuff like that. I didn't want to just instantly know the floor you were on. :p ))

[member="Hasjo Hallu"] | [member="Commander Sharky"] | [member="Adenn Gra'tua"] | [member="Dred Malachore"] | [member="Aleksandr Idruin"] | [member="Skrik Piper"]

(( *Eats the cheese to take the point *Btw, since Uriel doesnt know Sharky, he was assigned to one of the rouge top dog mercenaries, that would be in hape you can see where he ended up in now))
"Yes sir..Might i ask is the jedi going to be okay?"
He said following his superior's orders hoping for a simple "yes" or "I hope" answer and in the tip of it all he jumps out the 62nd room's window and uses his jetpack to steady his stance to land in the 29th floor, but before he could do that he saw the crumbling building's cinder block about to hit Uriel..he swiftly flies toward him and shoves him away to avoid him getting hit he then removes his jetpack landing on the 30th floor giving it to Uriel..surely he would have a good use for it despite his hate love relationship with this mechanic..
"Not to sound bossy but please bring it back when you can, i'll go alone, thanks for the help i guess." He leaves Uriel to make use of the jetpack soon since he is clearly the boss of protecting the jedi and such, after giving him the jetpack he silently walks up to the 30th floor about to pull out his rifle incase a hostile comes out..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom