Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Another Lucky Day

Orion leaned his head back against the headrest, his eyes closed, and his arms crossed. Public Transport. What a disgrace. He absolutely despised ever having to ride on public transport. Being stuck with people who weren't his allies, and weren't interested in the things he was. Not to mention he had absolutely no control, and no confidence in the droid flying the ship. He was far more supportive of the idea of flying on his own, or flying on a ship he was in command of.

There were plenty of motley creatures around. One was a horrifically scary looking Zabrak, with dark red eyes and bright yellow skin. Another was a huge Trandoshan, who had to take up three seats because of his massive width. A vomit green colored Rodian was seated directly in front of Orion, which just reminded him of the last time he was on public transport. He vomited.

As the ship continued through hyperspace, there was a loud clunking in the back. Orion opened his eyes and sat up, looking around. He quickly spotted an IG-86 Sentinel droid, shoving a red and white astromech out of its way to walk up toward the front of the ship. The small, droid pilot spun around and started waving its' robotic hands. "You have to stay in the back!"

The assassin droid made some weird, robotic noises before grabbing a pistol off its' side and sending two blasts straight through the pilots chest. Passengers quickly started to panic, but several others stood up. One was a dark brown Weequay, who was holding two blaster pistols, both sticking forward. Another passenger, this one right across the aisle from Orion, was a Chiss, pulling a vibrosword off his waist. The third to stand with a weapon was the Zabrak, who pulled an E-5 Blaster out from under his shirt.

The Weequay made his way to the front of the ship and began barking commands. "Everyone get down on the ground! We are taking command of this ship!" As the Weequay barked orders, the assassin droids accessed the control panel and cut the hyperdrive, the ship coming to a quick stop above a orange-ish yellow planet.

Everyone was quickly getting down on the ground, but Orion, instead, stood up, grabbing ahold of the lightsaber attached to his belt and unclipping it, holding the hilt in his hand and glaring at the pirates.

[member="Aspen Laval"] [member="Chikako Liona"]

Aspen tried to stay humble in everything she did which included using public transportation, she had been sitting in her seat for a few hours when the noises began. The only reason that the assassin droids made it as far as they did was because she was all the way in the back of the ship. On her person she had four blaster pistols; one on each of her thighs, for she wore a skirt her superiors wanted her to blend in which was not one of her strong suits, she also had one pistol in each of her shoulder holsters concealed under her cloak.

She would quickly get up and move swiftly through the cabins of the transport and on her way pull two of her pistols, she would see the man wielding a lightsaber but not flinch, she would take two shots and kill two droids as the man move forward, she would then move up and take down the leader of the rebellion but it was too late she couldnt get the ship under control

[member="Orion Trex"]

Chikako idle sat next to [member="Orion Trex"] as the craft shook and shuddered through the sky, she could tell the man was unhappy about the circumstances of their current mode of transports, but there was not a lot the two could do for now. She was not thrilled either, a noble like her having to ride with those of lower class, people of jobs that where most not legal, though unfortunately necessary, she just wish a craft like this had some sort of VIP seating arrangement, for more, affluent individuals and travellers like herself and Trex.

For the most part of the trip the young Echani had been resting, as well as she could in such a cramped space, but was suddenly awoken by the sound of the IG-86 droid pushing the small astromech to the sides. She rose her head, rubbing her silver eyes slightly, while looking around the shop “Ohhh, what is going on, I’m trying to sleep… I hate public transport, what the ru- “.

Her sentence was cut short by the sound of blaster bolts being fired, startling the young woman, waking her up complete as people gasped and reacted to the sight. As the Weequay started ramble on with his demands Chikako mealy sitting in her seat, slightly flabbergasted by what was happening, pirates, attacking a public transports vessel… they must either be low-end criminals.

Was is possible they knew who she was, maybe, but then they would have also known there would be people on board to oppose such acts. She had it in mind for burn the pirate to a crisp, but on such a ship others would be hurt, for the moment all she could really do was grasp her Echani Vibro blade in preparations to defend herself while Trex confronted the pirates. Though it seemed that there was more people willing to stand up and fight, with most people laying on the ground besides the pirates, the blaster wielding woman would have no problem picking off the would be hijackers.

Unfortunately with the droid pilot gone and the sudden disputation form the fire fight the craft tumbled out of hyperspace, spinning out of control to a random planets surface, its gravitational pull gripping hold of the small ship. "This is why I hate public transport".

[member="Aspen Laval"]

Orion was ready to wipe the floor with the pirates. Hadn't really had a close-up fight in a little while, and was looking forward to it. Then all of a sudden there was a flurry of laser fire from behind him, and the pirates all hit the floor. Orion raised an eyebrow and looked back to the source, [member="Aspen Laval"]. He processed what happened for a short moment before clipping his lightsaber back to his belt. The woman who killed them dashed up to the controls to try and regain control of the ship, but to no avail. The ship started to spiral down, breaking into the atmosphere.

He spun around to look at the passengers. "Everyone! Strap in and grab a hold of something. This is not going to be a happy landing!" He then turned to look at [member="Chikako Liona"], the woman beside him. "Hang on" was all he said as he ran up to the girl at the controls. "Think you can land this? Or do you want me to take control"

The frantic and pathetic screams of everyone on board almost made Orion want to vomit. If there was nothing he hated more, it was weakness. Especially the weakness of those that didn't even try to become stronger. But now wasn't the time to think about that, because all he could see was sand dunes as the shirt hurtled toward the surface.

Aspen would hang onto the controls with everything she had lifting the flaps to try to slow the ship as much as possible, this didn't help much at all. She would when asked the question respond "I've got it don't worry." As she said this she realized she wasn't strapped in and didn't have time to do so.

She would then hear the screams coming from the cabin behind her and yell "Shut it you'll all be fine" As she said this they would enter the atmosphere and she would pull up on the stick trying to level them, she would slow them down but the landing wasn't good, it was a hard landing to say the least, she was flung through the glass of the cockpit as they hit

[member="Orion Trex"]
[member="Chikako Liona"]

Chikako held onto her seat for dear life as the craft careened though the air, "Hang on? what do you think I'm doing... eheheheheheheheheh". She ha her belt strapped on, hands with a death grip on the seats arm rests, body more tense and stiff then the giant ice formations of Hoth, the very turbulent reentry under misdirected power shaking the very structure of the seating, the centripetal force from spinning around almost making her face plant into the side of the ship.

Though things became much worse on impact, the sudden jolt from impacting the ground sent her and others flying forward, the seat belt straps digging into her flesh, conveying the feeling of being shock boxed in the gut, some unfortunate people slamming their heads into the seat in front of them, thankfully she was still fairly short. The ship bounced and shook violently before coming to a stop in a treed area, people, object and pieces of the ship that ripped off sew about the inside as well as on the outside.

Groans, moans and people crying as well as some imaginative curse words echoed around the wreak, Chikakos eyes scanning the scene in from of her, looking for [member="Orion Trex"], "Trex... are you okay". She unstrapped her seat belt, hobbling towards the man, hoping he had hunkered down before the craft crashed.

[member="Aspen Laval"] l [member="Orion Trex"]

Watching the sandy dunes coming kicked Orion into action. He pushed himself towards the rows of seats, only managing to grab ahold of the front row before making contact. He thought he could hold on, but it wasn't enough. He ripped the headrest off the seat and flew forward as the ship collided with the sandy ground. He flew into the control panel with a loud bang. He fell to the floor, hitting his head on the floor, causing his nose to bleed.

He heard the sound of glass shattering as soon as he collided with the control panel, but he didn't see [member="Aspen Laval"] go flying out. He shook his head, holding his hand to his nose and getting onto one knee. [member="Chikako Liona"] came staggering over to him, still in a bit of a daze from the crash. Are you okay?

"What? Yes yes i'm fine" he said, getting onto both feet. He looked around and saw that most everyone else weren't as lucky. Quite a few were dead, or dying. "We need to see if anyone is alive. Go.....go check outside. Someone blew through the viewport." He said this, walking through the aisles, looking to see if anyone else was alive in the bloody mess.

Aspen upon flying out of the viewport she would land about 15 feet from the wreckage of the ship dazed and hurting, she had several gashes on her face and legs and a minor head injury but otherwise she was ok for the most part. She would get up and survey the scene it was gruesome to say the least much blood had been lost and as she staggered toward the ship she would see the people

[member="Orion Trex"]
[member="Chikako Liona"]

Getting close to Trex she could see the man was bleeding, the smashed control panel behind him giving a rather clear reason for such an outcome, she was glad that basic medical supplies where something she carried all the time, hopefully he would not need them, but they where on hand just in case. "Okay, I'll go check, just make sure your not to badly hurt, no point in trying to save someone else if you wide up dying yourself".

Climbing out the front cockpit window she surveyed the area, cheeking for bodies that may have flown out upon impact. The dusty landscape made it easy to spot the fallen person, the same woman who had stood up and shot the pirates, and from the way she was moving seemed to be badly injured, or at lest enough to affect her walking. Jumping down Chikako ran to the staggering individual, offering to support her weight, though small Chikako was still an Echani and had trained as a fight, and as such was stronger then she looked, even without using the force. "Are you alright, lets get back to the ship and I'll tend to you wounds".

Orion looked around, searching to see if anyone was still alive. He grabbed onto his cloak and tore a small piece off the bottom to wrap around his nose and try to stem the bleeding. He kept looking, seeing a horrific scene of a woman who had been crushed by a piece of the fallen ceiling. Her legs were gone, and a metal rod had plunged through her head. A disgusted look grew on Orion's face as he backed up and walked back to the front of the ship, realizing nobody else was alive.

He stepped outside, pulling the bloody rag away from his nose. He had stopped the bleeding, but still had dried blood on his face. He dropped the cloth to the floor and looked around, taking in his surroundings. The planet was a vast desert with nothing other then sand in dust. Orion sighed, realizing the situation they were in. He had no idea what planet they were on, where any possible civilization could be, or who he was stuck with. As he looked around he looked over to the two women, but instead of saying something he instead turned and went back into the ship, looking for a long range transmitter.

He the transmitter at the control panel, but found it had been destroyed in the crash, much like the rest of the ship. "Blast" he grumbled, turning back around.

[member="Chikako Liona"] [member="Aspen Laval"]

Aspen would upon being offered the woman to carry her weight along with her own would wrap her arms around the smaller girl half walking beside her. She would say "Thank you much are you ok? Any survivors?" She asked quickly and she moved slowly back towards the ship her skirt torn a little but not too bad, her two pistols one on either thigh were both still there, she would drop down and recover the other two

[member="Orion Trex"]
[member="Chikako Liona"]

Chikako reached out with the force back into the craft, the life force of many had vanished, other dwindling away, but there were still those of the living, for how much longer in this forsaken desert planet, one could not say, "Yes there are people who lived through the crash, though non may make it out alive if we do not find a way to contact other, or make it to civilization, a desert can not sustain life for long".

The two hobbled closer to the craft, Chikko jumping though an opening, offering the woman a hand, using telekinesis to help lift them up, turning around she once again addressed Trex. "What is our situation at the moment"?

Orion scanned the control panel, looking to see if there was any way to rewire it to get the communicator running again. Unfortunately, there was no way he could see to get it back online. He heard the other two walk back onto the ship, [member="Chikako Liona"] asking about the situation. "The long range transmitter is completely destroyed. I don't see us getting off this rock with offworld help. At least, not as long as we stay here."

He took a seat in the pilot seat, pushing the dead pilot's metal carcass to the side. He quickly fired up the navi-computer, scanning through the information. "I'm going to see if I can pinpoint what planet we are on."

His fingers typed quickly, searching desperately for something he wanted to hear: that they were on a planet he was familiar with. I do not have time to be messing around with a couple of random people on some desert planet in the middle of nowhere. Please tell me this is Tatooine. Or Geonosis. Just somewhere with civilization!

Sriluur. They were on Sriluur. "Damnit" he muttered to himself, knowing it was the Weequay homeworld, and that it was very possible that pirates would be coming out to the crash at any time.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

Aspen would listen to him and begin to formulate a plan "I could use some of the pieces from the ship to make a new long range holo transmitter, it would not be easy or quick but I could do it" She said and continued to look the ship over for pieces, and speak "I would need a place to work and both of you"

[member="Orion Trex"]
[member="Chikako Liona"]

Chikako gave a slight frown, they would not be able to call anyone, even other people on this planet, and what more they had many injured, at time like this she wished she had taken classes for force healing, even if help did arrive some would still die. "That is unfortunate, but do you know what world we ar-...... on no", of all the places they could have landed, it was Sriluur, a place filled with more pirates and other undesirables then Tatooine, and she had been the Tatooine before, that place was no fun.

It would only be a matter of time until they came, though she was confident in her and Trex'x ability to fight, how long would they be able to hold out, what if they used ships. Chikako was starting to panic slightly before the other woman spoke up, "Anything to get a signal out before pirates descend upon us, I am not much help with machines, but I will help how ever I can".

Orion looked around the wreckage, looking for wherever the pilots kept tools. He walked to the back, seeing a door leading into the engine room. He tried to get it to slide open, but the control panel was fried. He groaned and pulled his lightsaber off of his belt, the green blade hissing to life. He jabbed it into the bottom of the door and cut out the entire doorway, making it easier to get in and out. He walked into the engine room, and quickly found a box full of tools sitting on top of a large pipe. "This outta do" he mumbled, grabbing the box and walking back to [member="Aspen Laval"] and [member="Chikako Liona"].

"I would assume this was all planned. The pirates won't be long getting here." He said, setting the box on the broken control panel. "I do all the mechanic work on my starfighter personally, so I will be able to assist you." This is the last thing Orion wanted. Being trapped on a desert planet with pirates closing in.

"I would appreciate all the help I can get." She says taking the pistols she carries on her thighs out of their holsters and inadvertently flashing both of her companions though she didn't care if she flashed everyone as long as she could get to her weapons; not that it would matter if she were unarmed she was a black belt in several different forms of martial arts. SHe woudl grab the pieces she thought she would need and made her way out of the ship "I am gonna need a place to work"

[member="Orion Trex"]
[member="Chikako Liona"]

Chikako gave a nod to [member="Aspen Laval"], if she needed anything that may require the use of magic she would lend a hand, but for the most part she would remain to the side, observing the two as they went about their procedures, raising an eye brow slightly at [member="Orion Trex"] at the use of his sabre, surely he could have used to force to remove the door?

What ver the case was soon both him and [member="Aspen Laval"] had the necessary material to make a crude transceiver, though she had to wonder about the woman's placing of her weapons, it must have been a spy thing, well if she was a spy, truth be told the young Echani did not know what profession the woman was in. "I will leave you two to work on the devise, I'll stand watch, I'll try to make sure the pirates do not get close to the ship, a nice sand storm might do the trick to the time being".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom