Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just another day.

"Now now Sylena. You can't be going out like that." Light music fills the large room. Classical. It floats out from the hidden speakers located behind the chair, above one of the many doorways. The noble family had quite a lot in Coruscant, but today was an important day. A day for the young Sylena to be introduced to the politics of the Republic. She was stubborn though. She wanted nothing to do with politics.

"I don't want t-"

A ball of fire crashes through the large window. It crashes into the floor, burning along the once perfect wooden floor. The Falleen father grabs a hold of Sylena, pulling her away from the ball of fire. No noise can be heard by either of them. The crash rendered them both temporarily deaf. But the girl pulls away from her father, rushing over to the crash. An escape pod.

The pod door bursts open and a lone man steps out. He wears pure white armor streaked with black as if he was in a crash prior to the escape pod. He pulls off his helmet, green eyes staring to the Falleen girl. By then her hearing was back and she asked him a simple question.

"Who are you..?"

"CC-743. Kage."

Texam Halion

T
Texam drove her speeder through the busy streets of Coruscant. She had been tracking an unusual reading on her HUB sensor. It was a vessel of some kind, and it was making its way through the atmosphere. She had just rounded a corner when the vessel crashed into the side of a building. "Frak..." Texam said in her helmet. She parked her speeder at the base of the building. It had crashed into a penthouse apartment. She quickly made her way into the building and began making her way up to the top. Someone could be hurt up there...
@[member="Kage CC-743"]

Jackpot Tal'Verda

J
A trail of smoke followed the escape pod as it descended towards the surface of Coruscant. Inside the escape pod was a Clone Commando, recently awoken from a eight-hundred year long slumber. He had been frozen in carbonite for the last couple centuries, frozen by spider like droids and now he had been awoken, thrown into an escape pod and left crashing towards Coruscant's surface.

The pod came to an abrupt stop when it hit a building in Coruscant's city. The pod's door opened and the Clone Commando stepped out. He was quite disoriented after having been thawed out and thrown into an escape pod, but he could still make out some details. There was a man in white armor, he looked as if he was a clone trooper, but Jackpot wasn't too sure. Jackpot's sight was still fuzzy and he couldn't make out any details, but he was sure the man was wearing clone trooper armor. ''Whe- Where am I?'' The man said. His voice was altered by his helmet, making it sound a bit robotic.

@[member="Kage CC-743"]

The Falleen father was passed out by the second crash. The daughter only blinks at the second man, then takes a step back. "W.. Why is he sounding like that..?" The girl looked terrified.

Kage moves over to Jackpot though, patting him on the shoulder. He himself wobbles, still a bit out of it himself. "I have no idea myself. Names Kage. Yours?" He looks over to the girl. "It's just his helm. It's alright, we're the good guys. Can you tell us where we are?"

"Coruscant."

Jackpot Tal'Verda

J
After a couple of moments Jackpot's sight had returned and he was able to see clearly again. He could now make out that the man was indeed wearing clone armor and that he was most likely one of his brethren during the Clone Wars.

''I am RC dash triple seven, nicknamed Jackpot. I'm a clone commando, what's your rank?''

The man hadn't noticed the girl standing next to them yet. He was too caught up in regaining his senses. He was barely able to understand what the clone trooper was saying.

@[member="Kage CC-743"] @[member="Texam Halion"]

Texam Halion

T
Texam finally managed to make it up to the penthouse. She went in to find a huge hole in the metal wall. Furniture and decorations were burning around her as she looked for anyone who was wounded. She came into the parlor. Standing there was a child, A man passed out next to her, and two armored men next to two similar vessels. Texam's HUD sensors identified the vessels as escape pods dating back to...... Texam shook her head in disbelief. She moved over to the girl. She was obviously very scared. Texam looked at the two men through the T-shaped visor of her helmet. Their armor looked like altered yet older versions of her own. The an analysis from her HUD suggested that they were dressed in armor from.... The Clone Wars?! But... That didn't make any sense! She stood slightly in front of the girl, in a sort of protective stance. "Who the frak are you and where the Hell did you come from?" She demanded.
@[member="Kage CC-743"]
@[member="CC-777 Jackpot"]

Kage turns. He blinks at the female. Similar armor, but it looks.. Different. Newer. The clone shakes his head a bit, still holding Jackpot steady. "CC-743. NIcknamed Kage. We came from space ma'am. Droids ejected us in the escape pods behind us to the surface." If it helps his voice is no different from any other Fett clone. The girl moved over to her father though, trying to wake him. At least there was someone who resembled a guard here now.

Zius had been wandering through the streets, looking up just to catch a glimpse of a large ball of fire slam into the penthouse. Figuring something of interest might bide his time, he made his way into the building trying to locate the position of the object that fell. It almost seemed like deja vu from a previous encounter where he met two antique commandos. Almost humourous now did it seem to Zius.
He rounded the corner, his eyes beset by the three individuals. More Clones he thought to himself? This was becoming absurd, what business did they have just launching themselves into random places? The Dark Jedi walked up to them in all his darkly clad glory, his coat shifted back a bit to reveal a dulled out and burnt Empire insignia which might give some storytelling imagery. His face was covered by a helmet with one red cybernetic eye shining through the translucent visor.

"What do we have here? More Clones? Seems you're not the first I've encountered whom just dropped out of the skies."

@[member="Kage CC-743"] @[member="Texam Halion"] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"]

Texam Halion

T
Texam did a double-take behind her helmet. "Wait, WHAT? Did you say Droids?!" She shook her head in disbelief. This had to be about as strange as time time she found petrified people on a remote jungle planet. As the girl went to tend to her father, Another man entered the room. Judging by his garb, he was a Sith. Great. JUST GREAT...... Texam crossed her arms and looked all three of the men over. This was getting too weird. "Okay, okay. I'd better start getting some answers RIGHT NOW. First, what the frak kind of crap are you two trying to pull? And second, who's that guy?" She pointed a thumb at the Sith, looking at the other men.
@[member="Zius Aurus"]

Zius grimaced at the word Sith. Something he detested even more than self-righteous Republic dogs, but this title... it was rage-worthy. He grasped the hilt of his lightsaber from within his trench coat. What made the woman judge him? Was it because of the distorted image of the Empire still on his armour? Or was he just that menacing? He stared the woman down from behind his visor, his eye scanning her and possibly causing a feeling of discomfort as it had a piercing effect on some.

"You dare call me Sith? Do you desire to make this day your funeral? Don't you dare sully me with that title. It's Dark Jedi to you, wench."

He pulled his lightsaber out anyway, keeping it deactivated for the moment as something else began to tug at his mind...the damned voices back for another struggle.

"You know it's true! You're still a Sith by nature, boy! EMBRACE IT!"

"You'll lose, Zius! All of your struggle, it'll happen! We will have you! JUST GIVE UP!"

Zius barred his teeth, raising his left hand up to his visor as he closed his eyes. Trying to calm himself, breathing in deeply and exhaling as the voices finally start to fade. He looked back to the three, making sure it was clear he had his piece in hand and wouldn't hesitate.

"Not a Sith... and don't even think about shooting at me."

@[member="Texam Halion"] @[member="Kage CC-743"] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"]

Jackpot Tal'Verda

J
The clone was still unsure what was going on. The last thing he had remembered before being frozen in carbonite was seeing a couple of clones being murdered by droids. He tried to remember more, but got interrupted when someone he hadn't noticed before started talking to them. It was most likely a Mandalorian, judging by the person's armor, which didn't look like that of a commando, more like that of a Mandalorian. He wanted to answer, but then a second person came in. This one looked more like a Droid or an Assassin. The Droid looking man and his voice made Jackpot uncomfortable, something happened in his mind as soon as the thing started talking. It was something similar to fear, Jackpot couldn't quite explain, but one thing he was certain of, it made him want to attack the man. And so he did. Even though he was still a bit shaken from the crash and the reawakening, he wanted to charge the man with his vibrodagger. After the man had finished talking and Jackpot had focused on the droid looking man, he let the vibrodagger spring out of his wrist guard and charged the man. He didn't notice much of his surroundings, the only thing he cared about at the moment was taking out that droid looking thing.

@[member="Texam Halion"] @[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member="Kage CC-743"]

Kage blinks, then moves after Jackpot, trying to stop him. He said nothing, but he moved to tackle Jackpot to the ground. They were on Coruscant, that much he knew. So what ever this guy was, there was no chance he'd be a foe.

Right?

Zius watched the commando charge toward him and simply vaulted over, landing behind him with an unnerving quickness. He'd turn to face the Clone's backside, activating his saber finally.

"I told you... I'm not a damn Sith."

He stood, watching the three cautiously. He might have the upper-hand by being a user of the Force, but that didn't mean he couldn't get shot or out-witted. He twirled his lightsaber in his right hand, waiting for their next move.

@[member="CC-777 Jackpot"] @[member="Texam Halion"] @[member="Kage CC-743"]

Kage frowns, pulling free his pistol. Blasted lightsaber wielding.. And the Commando. Always rushing in without thinking. "Can we not fight..? Now, where's the closest trooper base? Jackpot there and I have a report to make."

Zius arched an eyebrow, his visor collapsing to either sides of his face. (See the avatar.) It wasn't just deja vu, it was the same situation he had found himself in the deserts before. Albeit different Clones this time around, but that would be ironic to say the least. Zius kept his lightsaber lit, scanning the Clone with a query.

"Ugh... not another one. I've said it once, I'll say it again. It's the year 836 ABY, and it appears you've been out for a long time."

He said with some sarcasm, a bit pissed actually at the randomly occurring antiques that just decide to smash into Coruscant.

@[member="Kage CC-743"] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"] @[member="Texam Halion"]

Texam Halion

T
Texam Had pulled out her vibrosword when the Force-user had pulled his saber. Luckily, things had calmed down a bit, but she still kept on alert. "Right. Now, everyone just calm down. There's still an innocent in the room, and I think she's had enough for one day." She gestured at the girl sitting next to her unconscious father. Texam put her own blade back in its sheath on her back. "And I am NOT a wench." She said, glaring at the Force-user through her visor.
@[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"] @[member="Kage CC-743"]

Jackpot Tal'Verda

J
The Clone was surprised when Kage tackled him. He had not expected being attacked by his own brothers, but then again, Kage might have a good reason to do so. Then the droid looking man jumped over them and activated his Lightsaber. Wait, was that a Jedi? No, it couldn't be, Jedi didn't use red blades, he had to be Sith then, but the thing the droid looking man said contradicted that. He said he was not a Sith, even though he had a Lightsaber and was as agile as one, but then again, the Commando droids the CIS used were just as agile, if not more. He could be an improved version of that. Then he heard his comrade talk. He wanted them to stop fighting and soon after he had spoken, the Mandalorian said the same thing. Jackpot was still looking at the Mandalorian when the droid looking man's face was exposed. He turned to face him and was relieved that he was indeed human. He calmed down and stood up again, brushing of some dust from his armor ''Indeed, we should stop fighting. I also think we should have some basic information about each other. You there, Jedi or whatever you are, what are you and why exactly are you here?'' He could guess the Mandalorian's reason to be here, either protection for the family who's home they had crash-landed in or some other business that lead her here. But the Jedi's presence here puzzled Jackpot. A Jedi certainly had better things to do than be here, with a couple of clones, a royal family and a Mandalorian, right?

@[member="Texam Halion"] @[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member="Kage CC-743"]

Zius looked at the Clone with a light stain of amusement on his face. A question he cold manipulate in so many ways, and even if he were honest, it would probably have the same effect. He moved his right arm outward to open his trench coat further, revealing the burned Empire insignia.

"You see this? I was once under the Empire's thumb of will. I used to kill Jedi for a living; a Jedi Hunter if you will. Now's a different time though."

Zius let out a sigh, dropping his right arm and letting the side of the coat fall back down. It was probably a bad move to tell them he USED to be a Sith, well, not necessarily one who received an official master although he was thoroughly trained to kill with deadly force and accuracy. Being a Dark Jedi had its perks however, and he quite liked the thought of not being on a leash.

@[member="CC-777 Jackpot"] @[member="Texam Halion"] @[member="Kage CC-743"]

"A former Sith whom shuns his own heritage... Amusing, to say the least."

From the very shadows itself, the voice came. A singular figure emerged from them, almost melting into existence. He too had taken an interest in the large fireball and subsequent rumblings that followed. It seemed the Force had brought him to another republic world for more than just sightseeing. Still, an interesting congregation of people had been found in the smoldering penthouse, amoung them a pair of confused Clones he could not sense within the living Force. This was not at all surprising to the Templar, and he found himself forcing back a quiet laugh as he stepped forward, a bit of a grin toying on thin lips. He pulled the hood of his midnight black, floor-length cloak down, sapphire eyes looking toward the unconscious girl and her father.

"It seems the Galaxy is not without a sense of humor."

Kage pushes himself up then, offering a hand to Jackpot. "Another force user right? But I assume neither of you are jedi. Why are you here then?" He'd thumb the holster to his pistol, looking between the two. He knew little of what was going on, but he at least knew he was on a friendly planet. Or at least he hoped it was still friendly. "The Republic still owns this planet correct? How is the war with the CIS? Are the droids beaten?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom