Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just after midnight [public]

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Creature! Are you kidding me? I think we both know who the creature is here! I mean have you looked in a mirror lately?" Bast growled. She dug her nails in the tree rather pissed off.

Stormtrooper

The first Trandoshan
"At least I don't smell like Wookiee and 3 week old Banths carcass" Sslokt replied, indignant, he curled his lips, and twitched his claws in annoyance. What right did this being have to call him a creature, he was a famous hunter, he had killed multiple silverbacks, and had a room full of Wookiee pelts he had collected. A few he had even bested in hand to hand combat, not many Trandoshans could say that! No, the creature was wrong, Sslokt was clearly the better.

"You have no right to call me a creature!! Maybe I should rip off your head you dumb Trandoshan!" At least Bast did not rely on just her strength when approaching an opponent.

Stormtrooper

The first Trandoshan
"Well your not any ssspeciesss that in know of, what am I sssuposssed to call you?" He hissed. He didn't like this cat thing. "Why don't you try ripping my head off in an hour or ssso?! Letsss ssse how tough you are then!!" He didn't come here to fight strays and sith, what the sith was doing here was his business, but he swore he could smell Jedi on that cat-thing ...

Darth Sidic yearned to unleash his power on both of them. It had him addicted now and he could way till he tortured the Jedi. But he restrained himself, he would come honest with his real name and find out some more of Bast's past. Trandoshan's had a developed sense of smell and if Bast truly was Jedi then there would be consequences. She had used his lightsaber aptly and Jedi training could explain it. Darth Sidic had to defuse the situation at hand however. He didn't want the two to kill each other, no good would come of it. He restrained his lust to harness the Dark Side once more and instead interupted the two of them in their escalating argument.

"I am a Sith if any of you hadn't guessed by now. My birth name was Alen but in truth I am Darth Sidic, a member of the Dark Council. Stop your petty argument right now or I will make you stop it and trust me, you do not want me to do that. I have a purpose for both of you and I do not want you to face off against each other."

"Trandoshan, you have scented Jedi on our friend here. Is this true? Do either of you have a past with the Jedi? And if so I would quite like to know about it, I... meet Jedi quite often in my travels." He tried to change the subject to something more productive and the idea of a Jedi being nearby excited him, giving him another chance to test his power.

Stormtrooper

The first Trandoshan
When the sith spoke, Sslokt listened, his knowledge of sith thought him that when a sith spoke, you listened. Disappointed at the lords order not to fight, Sslokt had little choice but to obey. When the Sith addressed him, he replied "my ssscent hassle never failed me before, thisss perssson sssmellss like Jeedaii. But different, now that I'm clossse, not a normal Jeedaii ssscent. And asss for my passst with Jeedaiisss, I hunt them. I ssstarted hunting them after one ruined my reputation. All Jeedaiisss mussst die!" This was his chance, his chance to get the sith to supply him in his quest against the Jedi. The order would rue the day they tried to intervene in Sslokt's business, he would kill them all!!!

"I have no past with the Jedi perhaps the Trandoshan is smelling him self. He hunts Jedi so he reeks of Jedi him self, he's not the only one with a sense of smell." Bast growled. She didn't like being accused of something and she was no liar.

"You have a purpose for me...what may that be?" Bast expressed a questioning look upon her face.

"You have the same power inside you as I do. You could use a lightsaber. You could one day rule the Galaxy. Something inside you makes you strong. You can tap into that and harness it like I did with the Trandoshan. I can get you off this planet and train you to become a Sith. You'd travel the stars and become free of your troubles as you fight with me against our enemies and the Jedi. The difficulties you may face if you live on the streets would disappear. I'd take you to Korriban where you'd study to become a Sith Apprentice. After that you would work alongside me or a different Sith as you carry out missions for the Empire. You might become a warrior of the Order or an architect, a researcher or a guardian. The limits are endless and you have those opportunities at your finger tips." He attempted to convince Bast before it was too late and the light consumed her.

"Trandoshan, you would be sent to Korriban where you would be paid very well to take down Jedi for me as well as fight as a trooper for the Empire's Special Forces. They are far too dangerous to the Sith, they hunt us relentlessly and although we are at peace we must always seek to weaken the Republic. That is how it should be and always will be." Sidic expected the Trandoshan to accept, he had a chance to kill Jedi to earn his living.

Meanwhile he kept an eye on the others, who appeared to be deep in thought.

Stormtrooper

The first Trandoshan
"No lord, I do not want to be a warrior, I am fine in my current possst, but I am looking for a new employer, and I do enjoy killing Jeedaiisss ssslowly, painfully ... Unlesss of courssse you needsss them alive." Sslokt would be willing to hunt targets for Darth Sodic, but he would not be very compatable with others, he was a solitary hunter. He twitched his claws nervously, he knew how dangerous dealing with sith were, and death by electrocution was not very noble in his opinion.

" I like where I am right now and wish to stay there although it is stressful for me. Now if you don't mind I am going to return to the city. And I wish you all a good day" Smiling now Bast transformed to her panther again. She bounded from tree to tree heading towards the city back to her alley way.

(OOC: Wow you guys were busy while I was away!)
It happened all so quickly. The Darth whispered into the ear of the pseudo-Jhar of the Trandoshan, and at this Jhar began to stand and break his concentration with his Doppelganger. But no sooner did Jhar begin to do this the cat-lady leapt from a tree, grabbed the sith's lightsaber and sliced off the Trandoshan's arm. The Darth offered the two with power and both seemed to refuse, the cat-lady running off, while the Trandoshan seemed only to be hesitant in his request. The fellow reptile had stated he caught the scent of a Jedi, gesturing at "the creature," which the cat-lady thought was addressing her, but could also have been quite possibly Jhar. Jhar saw his image several meters away spinning a yellow double-bladed shoto lightsaber identical to his own. The doppelganger seemed to be fading, becoming more of an illusion, appearing more like a hologram than a real person. At this Jhar finally revealed himself.

"Ugh! Too slow!" Jhar said in a frustrated face palm. "I am better than this I assure you, but the feline was quite quick, and as you see now I was quite a bit farther away. But alas I reveal my deception. I shall also reveal the truth that I was attempting to kill you Dark Lord, do not take it to offense however. It should be known that I have many a use. But my loyalty will not be absolute, I serve my sole patron Darth Vader and his Disciple's first, all else after. Tell me, are you familiar with the Disciple's of Vader? Unfortunately if you have, you being a Sith Lord would mean you would not approve of its ideals. But I suggest you go hunt in your tombs now, I have much work to be doing. I am clearly outmatched." Jhar slowly made his way through the brush explaining his deceptions, gesturing with his lone hand along the way. He said with a brilliantly hidden feigned lack of interest, multiplied by a dismissive waved hand as he turned to his reptile "cousin". "The -what was it the Darth called her?- Felacatian has fled, and if she would not have this Sith Lord, perhaps I can recruit you Trandoshan to assist me in tracking her down. I want her for my own order, and unless she can best me in combat she will be a Disciple of Vader. What do you say?"

Jhar's face was cold, relentless, and without emotion, but behind it a massive grin swallowed the midnight as the rays of the sun blot out the darkness. Jhar had a plan for everyone here tonight.

Stormtrooper

The first Trandoshan
He had known the Nogrhi was in the bush the whole time, but he didn't see any threat from it, therefore left it alone. When the Noghri started his speach, Sslokt mostly zoned out, waiting for something more interesting to happen. However, he was jerked back into reality when the Noghri mentioned a bounty. "What's your price? Do you want me to bring her to you alive or dead, or do you want me to get her location?" He went into his usual work talk, serious and emotionless. A key to this job was not showing that you needed the job, but showing enough interest to get it. "I can't start until my arm grows back, but that will be done in half an hour or so". He looked at his arm again, seeing a slightly smaller, wrinkly version of his other hand. It felt weak, but soon it would be back to its usual functionality.

"Price is no problem, whatever you feel is reasonable by the end of this ordeal it will be granted to you within reason. I need her immobilized long enough for me to speak to her. Locate her, engage her, and alert me with this-" He handed him a comlink. "When the task is done. I will be there very shortly. Right now I shall meditate to prepare myself for the trials ahead should all go well. If I cannot convince her with words or steel, then I shall leave her to your responsibility. When all is complete, you may transact your payment from this location. Are your mission parameters understood?" Jhar said to his hunter, envious of the Trandoshan's slowly regenerating arm. After programming the appropriate coordinates to the lizard man, Jhar proceeded to place a hand over the shield covering his missing arm. The face behind Jhar's countenance had eyes that bored into the trandoshan's face, loathing him for his abilities. But of course these negative emotions were not displayed on Jhar's perfectly calm face. Every other moment or so, Jhar's eyes imperceptibly shot a glance at the Sith Lord nearby. He was unsure of the Dark Lords reaction. This Sith was obviously skilled, and although Jhar was good only being a Disciple of his Order, brute strength and skill would easily over take his smaller, alien, crippled frame, especially since Jhar had no element of deception any more. Of course Jhar had planned that perhaps he would not survive if he revealed himself in the presence of the Sith Lord, and programmed his comlink to divert to his commanding officer to be projected by hologram to the feline girl in order to persuade her into joining.

Siraxisbryo

Scoundrel of Light
OOC: You guys go fast! Could we stick to turns?
IC: Things got worse. Way worse. Alister jumped into a bush and covered his head. In seconds, the Trandoshen had attacked and the "feline" had lopped its arm off. Then, Alen had knocked it on its ass with lightning. Alister was definitely outnumbered. It seemed so rare to see so many force sensitives in one place! Drawing his blaster he got up and pointed it at the Trandoshen's head. "Give me one damn reason I shouldn't shoot." He could feel all four of his Anoshian hearts pumping like crazy inside his chest. "Thanks for the credits by the way." Alister turned his head to Alen who was now attempting to recruit the Trandoshen scum.

"Perhaps I could be of assistance?" He looked at the now revealed Sith. I'd help you track em' down for a lot cheaper than this trash. He motioned to the Trandoshen with his blaster pistol. "This clown couldn't sneak attack a womb rat if it was blind and deaf!" Alister glared at the bounty hunter. "Besides, I've got half a mind to end his pathetic bantha fodder life anyway." "Say, your head won't grow back too will it?" Alister chuckled. He could probably milk this Sith fellow for a few more credits.

There would be no way they could track down Bast and if they did they'd be sorry. Because they'd track her back to where she grew up. They'd be out of their element. It would be almost to easy to lose them for Bast that or kill them.

Stormtrooper

The first Trandoshan
"One damn reassson you ssshouldnt ssshoot isss that if you do, you'll dissspleasse the sssith here. Not to advisssable" Sslokt wasn't scared of the little alien's threat, he knew the sith wouldn't be too happy to see his mercenary killed ... Shoving the alien aside, and setting his blaster to stun, he shot the being in the chest, giving him a few hours head start. "I accept your offer Jhar, and look foreword to working with you in the future." He then proceeded to follow his nose, smelling the scent of the feline, and proceeded to the town. Wandering the streets, he could smell the cat clearly, walking past merchants, and citizenry alike, ignoring them all. He finally turned a corner and his olfactory senses were overwhelmed with Bast smell, he could clearly assume this was her lair, or at least a place she frequented often. He continued on, acting as if he didn't notice a thing, and discreetly dropped several monitoring devices. He would watch them remotely until he saw her patterns, allowing him to set up an ambush. He knew the cat would be very good at ambushing him, for this was her domain. He knew that to get her, he'd have to beat her at her own game. And so the game of cat and mouse began. The hunt was on ...

Darth Sidic looked to Jhar. He was meditating and next to him was a stunned Ansionian, sprawled on the floor. Well, alright then he thought as he looked across the scene. Any stray wanderer would definitely accuse one of the two of shooting the citizen but luckily he always had his lightsaber handy. They would be safe but whether Sidic wanted that was up to debate. Now his Jedi hunter had gone off in search of a feline who would inevitably kill him. Or he would succeed and Jhar would sway her to his side. Luckily for the Darth, he thought of a way he could use that scenario to his advantage. Currently he could attack Jhar and hopefully kill him, join him in his meditation or take him up on his offer to assist him in the search for the tomb.

He quickly put a note in the pocket of the poor waiter which read: "Just gone to the nearest temple, will be back soon." Not that he'd wait for him, he was obviously in a state of trauma and was quite afraid when Darth Sidic used Force Lightning on Sslokt. If he could draw Jhar into helping him on the journey to the temple then he could kill him and get rid of him. This would be less useful than his other idea. If he was to go into the temple alone he could be being watched by an assassin. Having a lookout would be useful to him and with only one option he would have to take Jhar. It was risky but he had to gamble on it, the presence on the planet was there and he had to find it. He had to!

"Jhar, I apologise if I have interrupted your meditating, but I would like to take you up on that offer of you journeying with me into the tombs. I am ready and as our little Trandoshan will not be back for some time it would be better if we were to do something rather than sit here. Something is in that tomb. Something ancient and something I will likely have a use for. I can pay you a few credits tot sweeten the deal if you want. It won't be too long, just a walk to this temple here," he pointed to a temple a few kilometres away, "It is known for its historic artefacts and has been rumoured to send explorers mad. I should be strong enough for it, are you?" He questioned.

Now, he just had to set out on his adventure, with or without Jhar. If Jhar was coming than Darth Sidic wasn't going. The whole purpose of it was to keep an eye on him and pick up a few relics along the way. The maddened explorers likely wouldn't be a problem, but there could be traps guarding it, making it a step into the unknown. It'd be safer than Sslokts mission but not by much. He could probably guarantee his own survival unless somebody turned on him without him knowing but he would likely be able to sense them through the Force.

Jhar's eye's flickered open to a surprisingly unangered Sith Lord. He had asked him about leaving for a tomb. If not for Jhar's humorless reptilillian species, a large grin would be set upon his face. Perfect. All was well in his head, while the Trandoshan hunts for a new disciple (and the alien nearby would wake to do the same), Jhar could follow the Sith Lord, were he could complete his goal. But Jhar sensed a unique distrust, he sensed a plot within the Sith Lords head. It was not as blatantly obvious as the Darth no doubt saw within Jhar, but he liked to think he was resistant to being observed so easily. He felt that there might be a fear--no fear was too powerful, a hesitance-- to bring him along, but a certain desperation to have him there for an unforseeable purpose. He could take him on his offer, then perhaps lead the Darth off of the path and drive him insane with doppelganger attacks and other illusions, to lead him into dangerous traps. Or he could conceal himself, pull out one of his metal daggers, with his force signature suppressed stab and slash the Sith in the dark. He could also use the traps to his advantage in dualing him out right. But a prominant idea in Jhar's head was to refuse the offer, but then follow him into the tomb under force stealth, and force concealment. Whatever traps were in there Jhar would encounter them second, thus cancelling out there dangerous effects to Jhar, and while the darth was busy diffusing the next set of traps Jhar would take the oppertunity and engage him in anyway he saw fit. If the Trandoshan called soon however, that could ruin everything. Jhar looked to the stunned alien and pondered. Perhaps he could buy some time and send the alien to hunt as well, the two hunters appeared to have some sort of rivalry, maybe they would fight each other for the target. That might be long enough for Jhar to finish this job. Then one last possibility entered the Noghri's head, that perhaps he could steal whatever it was the Darth was after, because after if a chaos causing Sith Lords braves dangers of a sacred tomb for an artifact, then perhaps it was worth perventing, and then handing its power to the cult. Finally Jhar decided to follow the Sith Lord, and he knew what he would do.

"Money is unneccissary, the Disciple's of Vader take care of me well. I will follow you in your tomb, I sense that with the release of this alien it will be some time before I hear back from them." He placed a comlink with the appropriate information upon the alien's chest, and then entered one last meditative stance, as he attempted to negate the stunning effect upon his body. Gasp of breath escaped his mouth, probably in anger. "The Trandoshan has taken the lead. I've given you the information I had given him. Hunt the feline as well, the parameters I gave the Trandoshan are the same, but whoever gets to her first will be paid." From there Jhar stood to meet with the much taller Darth. "Do you know what you seek in your tomb?" He asked him. Upon him announcing his coming the Darth's mood seemed to drop to apprehension. He was skeptical no doubt of Jhar's intentions, despite his earlier announcement that he had been trying to kill him. Jhar was quite surpised by how little people cared that Jhar seemed to want to eat them. Perhaps it was his small stature and amputation, an easy excuse to see no real threat in Jhar.

Stormtrooper

The first Trandoshan
Returning to his ship, The Blood Sucker, Sslokt set up his observation area. Grabbing calbles, monitors, and various other parts needed for this operation, he proceeded l set them up as best he could. Now he set to the hard task of sitting and waiting to see the creatures patterns and habits.

The Trandoshan doesn't know that Bast will no longer be returning to that area. She has found a new place to live and stash her loot. See she was way away of him there was no way he could track her now. She left enough of a scent trail to the alley but soon after she masked her scent using an unidentified pink flower she had found in the forest. She now was hidden enough where no one could track her down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom