Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just after midnight [public]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just after midnight on a mid summers day Bast was walking the streets with lots on her mind. She had just robbed a merchant of all his goods including clothes, jewelry, and food. Placing all the merchandise in a sack she headed in the direction of a secret hiding place where she kept all her loot. She hide the sack along with many other items she had pillaged from merchants. Bast was so stressed out, the only way she could escape was to transform. But she knew it'd be difficult to revert back to her humanoid form. She dashed towards the forest, when she reached the outer most part of the tree line she transformed.

Black-Panther.jpeg

Bast roamed the forest hunting small animals for sport trying to relax her highly stressed mind. After stocking and prowling for hours Bast grew tired. She searched for a good place for a large cat to nap. Bast found a mossy spot sitting under a large tree she circled the soft ground feeling every inch with her paws. Once she found the perfect spot to rest she laid down curling her body into a ball. Bast slowly drifted to sleep.

Siraxisbryo

Scoundrel of Light
Alister walked through the foliage whistling to himself a little. It had been a good day, he landed a job at a restaurant serving the fine people who went there. Alister snorted in disgust, those fine people were the biggest scum bags of the Earth. The restaurant was settled in one of the poorer districts and there had been three murders today during Alister's shift. As terrible as it was, Alister remembered his father's words. Money is money no matter how small. Alister thought about his father for a moment, then his mother. he sort of missed his parents. He really hoped they were okay.

Suddenly, Alister heard something large moving around somewhere ahead of him. Peeking over a nearby overturned log he gasped. A black panther was underneath the tree not 10 feet ahead of him! Backing up, he tried to minimize the sounds he was making and succeeded to snap a few branches and trip over some brush. He cursed, he fell loud enough to wake the dead!

Jhar was hunched over, in quite a bit of pain. His arm was stretched across his body, cradling what he had lost. He had removed the circular shield, both functional in lightsaber combat and decorative to Jhar's black-clad armor that protected his forevermore untreated wound. For three years had Jhar been without his left arm, and many changes were implemented in his life. Phantom pains, Jhar had long since gotten used to them, but it could not dull the pain. He had saw it as a personal failure, when he first lost it he was too filled with rage to feel it leave him, as the soul of a murder's victim invisibly leaves the physical plane, entering the world of specters, and humorously, phantoms. He outright refused to get it replaced, he needed the pain, as people need to breathe. It was a reminder of his failings, of which some day he would improve upon. When that had finally happened, only then would Jhar consider its replacement, bringing him closer to the look of his childhood idol, the Black-clad God of Darth Vader.

In what Jhar calls "A Sufferer's Meditation", he picked up a new scent. It was feral for sure, and female, but it seemed to carry the scents of things that people used. A scavenger perhaps? Replacing his shoulders shield to its appropriate place, Jhar was introduced to curiosity... and hunger. He felt his stomach grumble. If this thing was of nothing to entertain him, at least his stomach would be full in the end. Concealing himself in the force, Jhar locked on to the creatures scent, and life force signature. When he approached its slumbering place, Jhar concentrated behind a bush very carefully on manipulating his doppelganger. As his pseudo-self silently made its way before the slumbering feline, Jhar slowly crawled his way to the other side.
Jhar picked up a new scent close by. Jhar hoped this would not complicate things.

Stormtrooper

The first Trandoshan
Walking through the woods alone was a good idea for Lord at first. A nice little walk to clear his thoughts. He had gotten halfway through his little jog when he heard some interesting noises coming from off the trail. Thinking nothing of it at first, he stopped still to listen and observe when he heard a loud crash. He clearly was not as alone as he thought. Against his better judgement, he decided to go towards the noise. He was not fully prepared for what he found.

(OOC: this is an old character)

Bast awoken from the rather loud crash of a foolish passer by. She quickly changed back to her humanoid form, which was a good thing because she could sense more than just one simple passer by. She stood with her sharp claws at the ready, certain she was being ambushed.

She spoke aloud "Who are you people and what do you want from me?"

For sure these men thought they had her out numbered, but they are sadly mistaking Bast is a highly underestimated being. But she did not wish to take her chances, so she climbed the tree getting a birds eye view of whatever may come her way. It is also a good tactical maneuver on her part. She sat there in the tree waiting for them to respond.

Stormtrooper

The first Trandoshan
Hearing a voice, he decided it could be theives, he concluded it was simply to dangerous to go looking for people alone in the woods at this time of night, turned arround and left. Continuing on with his jog, he eventually left the woods, not having a care what had happened earlier.

(OOC: this is an old character)

Darth Sidic's Sith Infiltrator glided down, still in its concealed form. He could not risk discovery on such an important scouting mission. He had sensed something of great dark power on the planet. Now his feelings reached out to something else though. He could sense people by a tree. He also sensed the Force in some of them and proceeded to sneak past security before hunting them down. His mission could wait, the beings around this tree could be manipulated into his own pawns. They would be used to fulfil his wishes. The night was black with stars dotted about the sky. It seemed almost surreal how perfect the night was. Enough for his ship to have no chance of being discovered even if its cloaking device failed, and the silence made it perfect for him to go about. People were asleep by now or at least not very awake. He had timed his arrival perfectly, his mission would go along as planned.

Or at least that was what he had thought...

The Morellian could tell that something was... odd. The shadows provided cover for him and the lack of noise told him that no one would be wandering the streets. But it seemed too perfect. Something was going on nearby. He wasn't sure why but he was drawn to these people. The dark presence he had felt on the world was still there but it had took a back seat in his mind. Now he was focused on identifying this group, finding them and twisting them. They would know more of the planet than him. It would be more efficient than following the Force which was currently sending him mixed messages. Force Sight was not his strongest ability either so he occasionally had a few near-misses with trees.

He was now quickening his pace, zeroing in on the group of humanoids. He prepared his mind for the challenges he may face. His spectacular power of Force Lightning may come in handy but he knew that a few mind tricks could also work. If he did a powerful enough display he could terrify them into telling him what he wanted. But often simple things can be more practical than big shows although he often disliked the thought of it. He had the power to take on all three of them but he knew that it would be entirely wasteful if he did. Why not talk to them?

As he saw the group gathered around the tree, he saw a cross of a cat and a human watching him from the tree.

"This will be fun..." He whispered to himself.

"Hello, all of you! Would you all care to introduce yourselves to me? My name is... Alen." He said in his usual bravado, using his birth name to protect his identity. He hoped his display would catch them off guard, he had appeared from the shadows after all though some of them may have sensed him. Nevertheless he was sure he would get some answers from them. They had some kind of ability in the Force and maybe they could align with the Sith if they trusted him...

Again, new scents. But Jhar did not like the last ones bloodline, and his presence in the darkside was great. Jhar had no doubts this individual was a Sith or Dark Jedi. Either way it didn't matter to Jhar, he would kill him just the same. Jhar pulled out his lightsaber into his modified glove, and began to move in the shadows suppressing both his image and force signature to the new individual. At this he placed his doppelganger in clear view, greeting the first two beings and then returning the gesture to the last being.
"Feline, I apologize for my waking you, and newcomer, you are quite loud. Greetings Alen, such a coincidence that many of us are congregated so. My name is Jhar'vokh Backh'tor. What do you do here? I came to greet or eat the cat, I was unsure of her sentience when she first entered this forest." Jhar's pseudo-self looked to the probably horrified, if not enraged feline. "For your sake I'm glad it is greet, food for the mind can be just as satisfying for the stomach... but I would much rather a meal to be eaten. Tell me, what do the rest of you eat? I think I smell game some distance from here I could bring back for a little picnic, hmm?" With every word conversed, Jhar came slowly closer to the individual, his mental strain of generating the doppelganger was the only thing that weighed him down. Jhar wondered if this was the dark presence that he picked up upon entering this world, the one Jhar was sent to assassinate.

"I may be loud but I certainly am not violent. Provided you can assist me of course. You see, I felt something calling to me on this planet. I knew that there are many temples here honouring the past so I landed and exited my ship. I was quite excited about this presence, it seemed to be a part of me. Unfortunately, for all it's worth, I have not been able to locate a tomb where it could be found. I am quite surprised at this if I'm honest, and now I feel like there is an empty gap inside me. That is why I set out for the forest where we are now. I believe that the power originates around here but I am not quite sure. If you can tell me the surrounding area and upload a map to my datapad, who knows, maybe I'll give you enough credits for you to eat well for a few months." He directed the statement mainly at the feline although he could tell that they all were in need of some food or money.

He then attempted to look into the minds of the people surrounding him. But something felt strange. Was there a threat around here? He then noticed it. It seemed as though something strange was going on around him. Nothing he couldn't handle of course, but just in case, he let the Dark Side swell inside him, ready to strike if someone was unfortunate enough to attack him. He could still be attacked but from the way the Force was flowing he decided to keep his guard up. Hopefully they would tell him what he wanted and he would be on his way. But the Felacatian seemed to have power in the Force and was not completely corrupted in the ways of the Light. If he could isolate her then maybe he would be able to take her on as his apprentice...

He chuckled to himself when he began to get a clearer understanding of the problem he was facing. Someone was coming for him although he didn't know what. It was odd how he couldn't identify what was threatening him, something appeared to be missing. A gap in the Galaxy and an opportunity for him to display his power.

Bast didn't like any of the men standing just below her but she certainly didn't get a good vibe from Alen if that was his true name. Bast wasn't looking for any trouble she simply went for a run in the forest. Perched in the tree baring her teeth and claws, she looked down upon the men.

"I am not looking for any trouble tonight. So please just let me go, and I wont say a word about what went on here."

However, She knew it wasn't going to be that easy to get away. Bast knew she had to try though. Wishing she never left the streets she looked in the direction of the city.

Siraxisbryo

Scoundrel of Light
Alister watched in disbelief as two more people showed up. It was crazy, first the feline then this. What could they be doing this late at night anyway? Alister may not have had force powers but he sensed that all was not as it seemed. Suddenly the panther climbed up into the tree. Well good, it was finally out of the way, perhaps it would stay there. He noticed that the one who called himself Alen seemed a little..off. If that was even his name. The other one, Jhar'vokh, didn't seem like he was up to any good. Thankfully, Alister was sort of "on the sidelines" if you will. He noticed him position himself to the side and..no! No way! There were TWO versions of him! Something was wrong terribly wrong. Alister suspected a fight. Stepping in, he tried to defuse the situation a little bit.
"Ah, yes!" Alister butted in, stepping between the clone and Alen. "The surrounding area has many temples, tombs, crypts, and whatnot." He made sure to stand in between Alen and the clone of Jhar'vokh. "I would be willing to take you up on that offer of those credits as well." He said as he grabbed his datapad and approached Alen. "Mind if I see that datapad?" He was going to upload the map, get the credits, and get out. He hoped so anyway.

Jhar froze, the frightened (citizen?) person from before got in his way. He was unsure what it was that sent this previously frightened being into taking up this shady individuals offer, but Jhar sensed it may have been caused by him. Had he spotted him somehow? It seemed impossible, perhaps he saw him before his disappearing act. Next time Jhar would make sure to improve upon this skill. He continued his advance regardless. His right hand fondled his lightsaber, itching for its activation.

Meanwhile Jhars doppelganger once again apologized to the feline.

"I am quite sorry feline, I did not intend for these intruders to well.... intrude. I only came here because I thought you were food, no offense. I mean you no harm now, please come down, let us be civil." Jhar hoped this would calm her some. "As for you Alen, you search for temples here? Perhaps I could accompany you, despite my lack of left arm, I am an incredible bodyguard, should you need one of course." Jhar was satisfied with his new plan, if of course this darksider agreed. He would follow this man to somewhere in the dark were Jhar would disappear from the force and assassinate this fool with his traditional Noghri dagger. A silent bloody kill! Jhar licked his lips in a smile that was filled with predatory teeth, Jhar would be satisfied indeed.

"I am not a feline!" Bast growled. "Well I am cat like but I do have humanoid traits thank you very much. And I am far from being a meal but I will accept your apology." Bast slowly climbs down the tree and once she reached the bottom she placed her back against the tree as a precaution. [Maybe I should ran away.] Bast thought to her self. She knew she was putting her self in a predicament but she was just so curious. Bast took in many deep breaths awaiting what would happen next.

Stormtrooper

The first Trandoshan
Sslokt could smell weaklings, he was in he mood for a hunt. He had been wandering the woods for prey to ambush, but he had found nothing until now. Following his nose, he eventually came upon an interesting sight. Several creatures where in the same small section of woods, and he saw this as an excellent chance to kill something. Walking as silently as a Trandoshan could, he crept towards the scene. He was now hearing voices, though he didn't care, all he cared about was that he could get the chance to kill some poor people lost in the woods. His claws twitched in excitement as he drew near. He now saw his prey, some weird cat lady and a few other beings. He stopped however, something new caught his attention. The cat lady had jumped in the tree, and there appeared to be a second scent coming from the bushes, odd, because it was identical to the one he was seing. Now airing on the cautios side, he pulled out his blaster pistol and walked slowly toward the others.

Alen felt a sensation through the Force although all it took was a pair of ears to hear the Trandoshan's steps. He was going to kill them, or at least try. His hand itched to use his double-bladed lightsaber until he realized that many of his reptilian kind were bounty hunters. Maybe he could be used to strong-arm some of his rivals or kill a Republic Jedi. Either way he had to use this opportunity. So he moved towards Jhar and whispered so no one else could hear: "There's a Trandoshan coming for us. If you're such an incredible bodyguard than kill him now. It's the only way I'll let you come with me." He didn't know of the intentions of the Noghri but Jhar sounded keen, giving Alen a chance to get rid of a threat or a nuisance by pitting the two against one another.

He then replied to Alister: "Thank you, here are your credits." He said, giving him the money. "Although I feel that you have other skills. Once I am done with my tomb hunt I will meet you back at the city. I have some things to discuss with you. I guess you won't want to follow me to a dangerous tomb but I should be safe now that I have the correct guidance."

"And you, Felacatian. I can help you get free of this world and free of any problems here. You'd never have to rob or harm a merchant again. You have a power inside you. I may be your only chance for you to escape this world and for that you have to trust me. Run back to the city and I will meet you there." He concluded knowing that things were about to get very violent. He had wished to be less sudden but the Trandoshan advancing on them could be a very real threat.

Bast know she could leave now but she did not want to. All of them where drawn to the advancing Trandoshan that none of them paid close attention to Bast. She pressed her hind legs against the base of the tree. Pushing off she lunged at Alen taking his double-bladed light saber off of his belt. She did not wish to anger Alen she just didn't want a Trandoshan trying to kill her. Therefore it was the perfect opportunity to attack the Trandoshan. All she wanted was to teach the Trandoshan a lesson. After all the Trandoshan wasn't very quite and his intentions where very clear. Also the Trandoshan was relying too much on strength he could be easily taken.

Bast charged straight for the Trandoshan with the double-bladed light saber in hand. Turning around for a brief second "Sorry Alen please don't be angry but I do not have one of my own."

Bast meet the Trandoshan head on he lunged at her with his weapon bared. She did a quick spin move and then lashed out cutting off the Trandoshan's right arm. Bast then backed away from the Trandoshan feeling he had learned his lesson. Soon after she walked back to Alen handing him his double-bladed light saber back.

Stormtrooper

The first Trandoshan
Feeling his arm fall of was an odd feeling. Like suddenly you have an arm, the next moment it was gone. The good thing was that he was ambidextrous. Smiling, he then proceeded to draw his Cortosis-Weave Vibrosword (using now his left hand), and charged the creature knocking it off its feet. He realized he couldn't take them all at once, at least not with one arm, but he was already starting to grow it back, and in another hour or so, he wold have full use of both hands. So while the creature was knocked down, he started towards it, intending to finish it off. 'This would be quick, and very violent', he thought to himself...

Alen felt a rush of different emotions flood over him like a strong waterfall. Surprise at how quickly the half-cat had managed to take his lightsaber and fury at how the Trandoshan had hunted them so easily. He would explain what he was about to do later. Acting in the heat of the moment he leapt in between the cat and the reptile before unleashing a wild furious charge of Sith Lightning. He could not let anyone in the group die except maybe the suspicious Jhar. Both had uses and he could not pass up the opportunity to take another Dark Side Adept. From the way she had handled his lightsaber he was sure she could become a talented Sith and an asset to the Empire.

He had detected that the feline did not trust him and that the only way for her to trust him and meet with him was to show compassion. Unleashing his power on the aggressor and defending her would certainly show he was noble, nobler than any Jedi at any rate. He itched to use the power he had learnt in the tombs of Korriban. His time was now. Thirty years of study and hard work on Korriban and twenty spent mastering combat had made him yearn to unleash his full potential. He was powerful to say the least and as a Morellian he was still in the early stages of his life. It felt as if a great weight had been lifted from him when he shot the lightning at the attacker. This was a test in his mind to show if he was worthy of rebuilding the Sith to glory again. The lightning that extended from his fingers was spectacular and a sight to behold.

"You won't be killing anyone today!" He shouted at the creature.

Bast was shocked but knew he was Sith for certain now, She stood back up "Thank you Alen for saving that poor Trandoshan from me." She chuckled. Bast then climbed back up the tree and perched her self on a lovely branch. Sitting back and waiting for the excitement to begin she yawned.

Stormtrooper

The first Trandoshan
His muscles seizing up, he couldn't move under the lightning, he fell to the floor, his body felt like it was on fire. This was not what he was hoping for ... He smelled Jedi, but even he knew that jedi didnt throw lightning. He had happened upon a sith. He had come to this area smelling Jedi to kill, and he had prepared for dealing with that, not Sith. He liked the Sith, mainly because like him, they hunted Jedi. This attack was a mistaken identity, and should not have happened. Speaking in his best basic, "I wasssn't going to kill anyone, I wasss going to kill Jeedaii, but no one here isss a Jeedaii. However, that creature reeksss of Jeedaii ... And I hunt Jeedaiisss." Still on the ground, Sslokt didn't tell them that by defeating him, they would all have to die. If they didn't, he would die a shamed one. However, he did see a technicality. He was defeated by an ally to him, therefore, it was not a humiliation ... Maybe they could live after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom