Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a Man and His Whiskey

A chuckle escaped the lips of the Mandalorian as he regarded the woman. "Well then," he said, giving her a nod of acknowledgement, "perhaps you should put that knife to good use. I know of an organization that could use someone as prepared as you; if you're interested that is." Isley then looked to Jason and responded in turn. "I'd be more than happy to help you. As far as crystals go, I personally am unaware of where they'd be, but I have a few contacts I could call in order to give us a better clue."

@[member="Aella Cadeyrn"], @[member="Jason Sisk"].

"What kind of organization are we talking here?" She asked skeptically. Aella eyed the Mandelorian with some suspicion as was her custom with strangers. "And how can I trust I'm not getting screwed over?"

@[member="Darth Metus"]

"Well, the organization I had in mind is the one that owns this planet. The Confederacy of Independent Systems; Phantom Corps to be precise." he took a moment to sip from his drink before continuing. "It's not like a decent government to screw over its employees. I'm offering you a steady job, utilizing the skills you obviously possess, to make the South a better place. That, and the pay isn't bad."

@[member="Aella Cadeyrn"].

"Who would I report to?" She asked. "I like the sound of a phantom corps... But I believe the only skill I posess that you have seen is the ability to hold my liquor." She winked @[member="Darth Metus"]

The Mandalorian chuckled ever so slightly and said, "You'd report directly to yours truly. That's it. And, just like you have the ability to hold your liquor very well, I've got the ability to size up a person pretty accurately. I'm betting you know your way around a blade."

"Of course. The nature of the unit grants much more freedom than most conventional, military teams. All of your personal weaponry, vessels, and so on will not so much as be touched." said the Mandalorian, extending his hand. "If you're fine with all of this, then I say welcome to the Confederacy. After you've finished that drink of yours, we can head back to Bothawui for all the formal matters."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom