Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a Guy wanting to Join a Ghost crew style group, Or something.

As the title implies, I have created A pretty good of That I have no clue of even which era to place him in I would really like The Last clone wars to Endor period but I don't think this site allows it, Ao I guess far future but is fine unless you want it to be in the three trilogies.

If you want a reference to his personality etc, Jeremy is the link to his character bio... not complete due to how he could be in any time frame. I'll complete it when I settle on a faction.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/125033-invictious-ramious-deliclecion-redone-read-this-one/

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Yea, this site is after the Canon era of star wars stuff, allows more freedom to do things, if you want to join a group of grey jedi look at the Je'daii order, or CSA for a more light sided version of a gray, for a darker look, go for the CIS, other than that just jump into any open RP and start messing around, in the end it is up to you how your character works. In any case probably see you around in one form or another.
Also don't forget to link your bio to your character otherwise people won't be able to find it.
[member="Invicta Jos"]

My character is in the first order era, which I found easier to place him since we don't see a lot of the galaxy in that point. You'd could start your own crew. I'd be interested in that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom